Discovery Gaming Community
Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT (/showthread.php?tid=6166)

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - Dopamino - 02-16-2008

Ya, I want to know what ships were used.:yes:

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - Lohingren - 02-16-2008

*updated with ship list*

corsair side not acurate i know some praetorians where there

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - Jihadjoe - 02-16-2008

' Wrote:<strike>Mia</strike> - MIA - sabre

She ain't missing Archon... I picked up her pod and have dropped her on Malta. Wouldn't want to see such a senior outcast get chilly now would we?

All fighters - I like that:)

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - Dab - 02-16-2008

' Wrote:AWESOME!!!

BATTLE SLOTS!!

If even half of them get used like this, I'm Happy:)

Is this representative of the Sabre vs Corsair ships?
Well about half the Corsair pilots were new guys.. Outcasts brought most of their best pilots. Martello especially.. He took out 3 of the first 5 Corsairs that died.

Next time I'm on to see it, I'll be getting a vid of it (if I'm not fighting, depends on how even the numbers are).

Ya, where's Treewyrm when you need him?

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - mjolnir - 02-16-2008

' Wrote:Well about half the Corsair pilots were new guys.. Outcasts brought most of their best pilots. Martello especially.. He took out 3 of the first 5 Corsairs that died.

Actually 4... one was "killed by an NPC" :(

The separate battle of the small groups on the start.. was pretty much a massacre.

3 Sabres vs 4 Titans and 1 LF... mines everywhere

One sabre lost on the start.... then 1 Titan....
The LF went to the big fight... and all remaining Titans died.

I'm most probably not coming next week.... was meant to be there only to even the numbers/odds anyway. Maybe majkp didn't know what he was saying yes to when he agreed that I can join.

--------------
one of Valentine/Valiente was a Praetorian

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - majkp - 02-16-2008

Yep we lacked our best fighters, namely Skyelius, Montoya (McNeo), Yanez (I_m_rdy), Ibanez (Kress), Caballero (Galangal) and others. Numbers were okay as 12 to 11 doesn't make that big difference to 11 vs 11.

We got somehow divided at the beginning and then, some of our brothers must have had malfunctioning comm device as they didn't listen to the orders much.

Apart from that, good job, especially you, Mjolnir, you reminded me Freelamen aka Dboy in the Franfkurt invasion attempt..:)

Great fight, as usual with RoS and company, I must add!

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - Dab - 02-16-2008

Yeah. Well I'm gonna be training those RoS and 101st/202nd. Starting with the people who have farthest to go.. Obviously, that means Epy is #1 on the 'Need to Train' list.:P

Lets have a good fight tomorrow! *Dab goes to get his Camera ship ready.* (CNN-Sam.Ralston)

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - Eppy - 02-16-2008

Eppy got shot down first T.T

I HATE YOU ALL! Next time, I'm going to bring the Alhambra with Admin Battleship Turrets and frag you all, and THEN YOU'LL BE SORRY! ALL OF YOU! WAAAAAAAAAAH...

...anyways, I enjoyed it until I got shot down. Then I had to go practice with freaking Dab, who likes to shoot down innocent pilots who obviously have two bars of hull left and would like to go get repairs before they continue... >.<

So, anyways, can't wait till next weekend...sorry to hear about the mouse, Michael. Make it suffer.