Discovery Gaming Community
(]o[) Announcement: new commodities required - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: (]o[) Announcement: new commodities required (/showthread.php?tid=62001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

(]o[) Announcement: new commodities required - RockCrystal - 06-24-2011

---Incoming Transmission---
Comm ID: CEO Jillas Okuda
Source ID: Kishiro|Stately.Kirin, Planet Honshu, Honshu
---Establishing Audio---

Konnichiwa, Omicroners.
Domo Arigato for the permissions to enter your fair star system. I hope you will be pleased to find the first half of your optronics order already delivered.
Shipment 1:Departure|Arrival
Shipment 2:Departure|Arrival
I was startled to discover that you have the same strain of Alien Organism available on sale at Freeport XV as is sold on Kurile, with only a slight markup in price. May I ask, are these imported from Kurile, or are they produced yourself?
Obviously, I do not wish to pry into your personal affairs, but if we could have access to your production facility, we could gain a distinct advantage over our competition. If you are willing, we may open negotiations on this matter at your convenience.
Signed,
Jillas Okuda

(]o[) Announcement: new commodities required - moebus - 06-24-2011

[Image: Omicroners_Sig_01.png]
[font=Impact]<div align="center]Commodities update 2
Label 3.1: MOJ7YwkudZnkl8NSwSi9J2CJcs6hTi5/
  • Basic Alloys.......18 395 {830 credits/unit}
Label 3.2: +ISpZPUy/FmdBBZtgD0MXjJMsK4+NxfbPdrTWGX8bL8=
  • Gold..................5 642 {1270 credits/unit}
  • Copper................6 775 {565 credits/unit}
  • Helium................9 139 {1590 credits/unit}
  • Optical Ships....15 998 {75 credits/unit}
  • Optronics..........10 079 {785 credits/unit}

[Image: 373t3ymz.png]
[color=#000000][font=Impact]
------------Encrypted message to Lusitano/Viriato------------

Greetings Viriato

Thank you very much for the deliveries, you did it in a very short time!
I can understand you deserve some rest now. Don't worry, this time there are not a lot of traders supplying us so there will be still something to do when you will be back. The payment for Polymers will be send soon.
Take care,

Dankien Moebus
Omicroners Senior

[font=Impact]
------------Encrypted message to RockCrystal/Jillas Okuda------------
Konnichiwa Jillas Okuda

Thank you for the optronics, if you don't mind I will wait we have received all optronics before I send the payement.
Regarding the aliens organisms, I have to check but I think our staff is collecting it directly in space. I will give you some news about that as soon as possible. Anyway, it could be possible to export it to your bases if need some. Maybe we could plan a meeting to discuss about that and other trade opportunities.

Dankien Moebus
Omicroners Senior
[Image: otransmissionbarsb.png]

(]o[) Announcement: new commodities required - Lusitano - 06-25-2011

*From New Lusitania, Gran Canaria*

Greetings Mr Moebus.

First let me tell you that i don't see space for some days. Now i'm more a farmer than a ship captain. The captain of the trader ship is one of my trusted man's, and one of the reason of this community sucess, and he is call Vasco da Gama.

As soon possible, you will receive more basic alloys, and as the rest ... i can see that some amounts are droping, so it is good because some items would be very dificult for us to get.

Best regards

Viriato

(]o[) Announcement: new commodities required - Lusitano - 06-25-2011

Greetings again Mr Moebus

Today report has another commoditie

Cargo 9 - Gran Canaria and FP 15

Cargo 10 - Gran Canaria and FP 15

That is more 7200 cargo units of basic alloy, with yesterday deliveries, makes a full total of 17153 cargo units of basic alloy

But a new request has receive. This time a request of help that we can ignore. So when Vasco make some deliveries, he also took to FP 15 Optronics

Cargo 11 - Honshu and FP 15

Cargo 12 - Honshu and FP 15

That makes a total of 7200 cargo units of optronics.

Has i said before, we are making other deliveries. That makes three! Yours and other two, and one of that is a humanitarian. I'm a man of word but i only have one ship, and none of that crew is a superman. But they will do what they can do.

I also would like to confirm and to thank you the payment you made. And please update the amount that is still necessary.

Best regards

Viriato

(]o[) Announcement: new commodities required - Doc Holliday - 06-26-2011

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Mr. Dankien Moebus

Kallisti, Dankien,

I heard you were all looking for some goods so I figured I'd give you a hand.
I dropped into Dublin and picked up some gold for you: Gold at Graves
And dodged a few Corsair patrols to Freeport 15 where I dropped it off: Gold at Freeport 15

I'll see about getting some more stuff out here. You can send the check to [TAZ]Med.Force.One

23's

-Doc

(]o[) Announcement: new commodities required - moebus - 06-26-2011

[font=Impact]<div align="center]Commodities update 3
Label 3.1: MOJ7YwkudZnkl8NSwSi9J2CJcs6hTi5/
  • Basic Alloys.......11 195 {830 credits/unit}

------------Encrypted message to Lusitano/Viriato------------

Greetings Viriato

Again I can tell you are doing great. I guess you may be talking about Humanitarian needs on Planet Honshu. We are also supporting Honshu population. So, no worry about our project in omicron 74, there is absolutely no hurry. And by the way, technicians are already beginning to work with what have already been received.

Best Regards

Dankien Moebus
Omicroners Senior

[font=Impact]
------------Encrypted message to Doc Holliday------------
Greetings Doc,

Good to see you are involved in our project. The payment will be sent within 24h.
Cheers

Dankien Moebus
Omicroners Senior
[/quote]

(]o[) Announcement: new commodities required - Wurstboot - 06-26-2011

***'incoming transmission'***
Source: Schutzmann Joachim Peter Paschulke
Comm ID / Vessel Tag: Peterchens_Mondfahrt
Recipient: Mr. Dankien Moebus.

***'establishing connection'***

Guten Tag.
Omicroners, I picked up your transmission recently and i'll do my best to haul some of your needed stuff to Freeport XV. My cargo is a bit limited, but i guess every bit helps, nay?
Here's the paperwork.

Pickup of Basic Alloy at Gran Canaria
Delivery at Freeport XV

Check goes to, uh.. Peterchens_Mondfahrt.

More to come, i think.
Thanksalot.

Oh, to the Vessel "Nau": Yeah.

Grüße,
Paschulke.

***'disconnecting'***

(]o[) Announcement: new commodities required - Lusitano - 06-26-2011

* From New Lusitania, Gran Canaria*

Yes we are supling again the GMG, but it looks that for now they don't need more.

I come to give today's report

Cargo 13 Gran Canaria and FP 15

Cargo 14 Gran Canaria and FP 15

Another 7200 units of basic alloy. That makes a total of 24353 units of basic alloy, plus the 7200 units of optronics.

Please update the amount need it, because Vasco reported that saw more traders bringing materials to Freeport 15.

Best regards

Viriato

(]o[) Announcement: new commodities required - moebus - 06-27-2011

[font=Impact]<div align="center]Commodities update 4

------------Public message to all traders------------

Greetings,

We thank you for all the deliveries received. Payments have been sent from (]o[)Orpheus bank account for the following commodities: Basic Alloys, Gold and Optronics.

Best Regards

Dankien Moebus
Omicroners Senior

(]o[) Announcement: new commodities required - Lusitano - 06-27-2011

First i would like to confirm the payments and thank you.

Also i would like to report a delivery, that i can't give the pick up confirmation on Freistadt on Omega 7, because a malfuction (// i really need to buy a new keyboard) but i have the delivery

Cargo 15 Copper FP15

Sadly i have to say that we will stop more deliveries. Before going to Omega 7, captain Vasco and the crew of the Nau, was on the ship when receive a call from here, they toke sometime and didn't notice the battle warning near by FP15, so when they undocked they wee really very close to the fire of about 4 Jinkusus and a BH destroyer against some Corsairs. When they pass to Theta they notice heavy combats between Corsairs, Outcast , Reapers and even MM. Even so they made the delivery, but i can't allow any more risks. For some days we notice some heating on Theta and mainly Delta. Delta is a forbidden system for any of my ships and now Theta is becoming the same thing. So until furhter status changes i have to say that we are going to stop delivering. We brought you many ... probably Vasco and his crew managed to get more materials on a BTW than any other trader or organization. So is time to stop ... at least until things cood down a bit.

Best regards

Viriato