Discovery Gaming Community
New Dublin Mining Treaty between Mollys and IMG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: IMG| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+----- Thread: New Dublin Mining Treaty between Mollys and IMG (/showthread.php?tid=64133)

Pages: 1 2 3

New Dublin Mining Treaty between Mollys and IMG - Jack_Henderson - 08-29-2011

**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****

**** SENDER: [color=#FFCC99]Jack Henderson, IMG Dublin Operations Coordinator

**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]RECIPIENTS

**** ENCRYPTION: HIGH *****
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: jack_henderson.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Fixedsys]

We received your message. It is difficult to get our hands on Gallic wine and tobacco, as Gallic civilian traders can't get into the Taus without being shot at.

We still managed to get more than 1000 units of wine to Arranmore.

[Image: arry2.png]

The supplies were handed over to the MMC Hegemon of Mr. O'Neilly from the IMG Barge Panthlassa, where two MMC miners stored gold ore. The guncam shot shows Panthalassa after the cloaking devices have been initiated after all transactions had been finished.

[Image: arry1.png]

The IMG hopes that the Mollys are content with the delivery. We will be keeping our eyes open for tobacco.

Jack Henderson
IMG| Dublin Coordinator

[font=Fixedsys][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***

New Dublin Mining Treaty between Mollys and IMG - Jack_Henderson - 09-09-2011

**** SENDER: [color=#FFCC99]Julia Morrow, IMG Transport Captain #11847
**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]RECIPIENTS
**** VOICE ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: julia.jpg]

[font=Fixedsys]

Dear Mollys, after having taken another route today due to the horrible Freeport 2 situation, I took some Consumer Goods that were listed as "in demand" back to Dublin and delivered them to Arranmore.

[Image: molly.png]
I wanted to thank you for the peaceful coexistence and cooperation.

Ehm... yes... nothing more really to say. Enjoy the goods.

Julia Morrow, over and out.

New Dublin Mining Treaty between Mollys and IMG - sahebzada.sodhi - 10-01-2011

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
**ENCRYPTION- [color=#FF0000]HIGH
[color=#33FF33]*VOICE- ENABLED*
[Image: 6ozzx3.png]

To: IMG Guild Masters & The Aranmore Base Master
Comm ID: Rake Kaufman
Ship ID:IMG|Wanderer[R]

[color=#FF6600]I went through all the documents provided by the Guild Masters. I must say, I was surprised when I first learnt about our treaty with the Mollies. I had no idea of this until I actually joined the IMG myself. I can only assume how much of an effort it would have taken to keep such a thing a secret right under the nose of the Bretonian Government.

Anyway, as you might have noticed, this treaty really stood out from all those "Getting Started with IMG" and "Things you need to know" documents. I spent quite a lot of time trying to analyse the reasons why the Guild would have joined hands with a criminal group (with no intention of questioning the Judgement of the Masters off course). During my research on this subject and on the Mollies as a group, I understood the basis of their actions and they have rightfully earned my respect. Needless to say that my faith in the Guild and it's decision has grown stronger too.

I wanted to do my part as soon as I could, so I planned a voyage I would have never even thought of doing earlier. I decided on arranging a shipment of H-fuel to be delivered to Aranmore Base. This was a rather insane for me to plan for the following reasons:

1. The current state of war between the Bretonian and Kusari houses would not allow me to haul anything from Dublin to the Okinawa system, where H-fuel is produced.

2. For the same reasons, it would be very dangerous to bring back H-fuel from Kusari Space to Dublin.

3. I wouldn't want to jeopardize the Guild's attempts at keeping our friendly relations with the Mollies a secret. So, as if the danger of breaking the Laws of two Houses was not enough, I had to be even more careful about the fact that this H-fuel was to be delivered at Aranmore.

As long as I had decided that this was the right thing to do, there was no stopping me.

I spent some time with my crew discussing the route we should take, and what we should carry while on our way to Okinawa. After around thirty minutes, we had come to a conclusion about the route and that we would carry some Gold from the Hood to Planet Honshu. The shopkeeper at the battleship, gave us a discount on the gold. We were ready with the route drafted and a cargo full of gold.

I prepared Wanderer for launch. As soon as we undocked from the Battleship Hood, we managed to get a [CBM] tagged independent miner to scout for us without asking questions about what it is that we are hauling and what our destination is. He was a rather good scout who didn't talk much, but did follow orders perfectly. We took as many back doors as we could keeping away from the main trade lanes. We took the first jump-hole From Dublin to Leeds, and made our way towards the Cambridge jump-hole, we needed to leave Bretonian space as soon as possible to avoid many questions. While on our way to the Cambridge JH, we heard the cries of some Molly minor ships while they were being attacked by the Battleship Derby. Sadly, we could not stop or help. However, we started our cruise engines and that is when I decided that I will successfully complete this quest as soon as possible. The rest of the route all the way to Fujisawa Mining Facility in the Okinawa system was without incident. The scout was a great help. The route taken from here on was Cambridge JH-> Omega 3 JH-> Omega 7 JG-> Stuttgart JG-> New Berlin JG-> Sigma 13 JH-> Honshu JH. Once in the Honshu system,we carefully cruised to Planet Honshu and sold the gold there. That deal alone took care of all the expenditure involved on this journey.

We proceeded to the Okinawa system through the JH. I purchased H-fuel from the Fujisawa Mining Facility. You can access the purchase accounts here.

The same route was taken on the way back to avoid any kind of trouble with Kusari Law enforcers.
This was the first time that I ever even went close to Aranmore and was unaware of the dangerous minefield surrounding it. Wanderer entered the field in cruise speed but I was able to pilot the ship through the field without any serious harm. The tanker did take some damage, but it is nothing that cannot be fixed before we are ready for another trade mission.

And finally 4530 units of H-fuel cylinders were successfully delivered at Aranmore base. Delivery details can be found here.

New Dublin Mining Treaty between Mollys and IMG - Molly - 11-07-2011

[Image: junkah.jpg]
Burst message from Arranmore Supply and War-surplus manager:

'Ello Lads it is me again.
I just wanna reminder ya 'dat we are awaitin yar supplies we would be happy if we receive some luxury foods
and some woine 'cause we got a reason to celebrate somethin. Aye I hope ya can bring it soon.

Message ends.

New Dublin Mining Treaty between Mollys and IMG - Jack_Henderson - 11-07-2011

**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]Molly

**** VOICE ENABLED ****

[font=Fixedsys]

This is good timing, as I returned from an important meeting just yesterday.

IMG Dublin will of course make sure that you get these goods delivered fast, I am actually trying to assemble people right as we speak to start getting on these deliveries.

Thank you for letting me know, and thank you for your patience and cooperation so far.

Jack Henderson
IMG| Dublin Coordinator

New Dublin Mining Treaty between Mollys and IMG - Jack_Henderson - 11-07-2011

**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]Molly

**** VOICE ENABLED ****

[font=Fixedsys]

Alright, the Wine is done and I am informed by our trade and exchange data base that the Luxury Food has already been processed, too, and should register on Arranmore during the next hour.

I hope it's enough for your celebration. If anything more is missing, let us know.

[Image: wine_for_molly.png]

Jack Henderson
IMG| Dublin Coordinator

New Dublin Mining Treaty between Mollys and IMG - Tenseiken - 11-07-2011

~~~Incomming transmission~~~

~~Signal location: Battleship Hood, Dublin system
~~Sender: IMG|V|Lavafluss
~~Recipient: Mollys
~~Communication: Audio
~~Subject: Delivery
~~Encryption: High

This is the captain of the vessel IMG|V|Lavafluss.

I partially fulfilled your request. I hope you can eat it all up or store it coldly before it decays.

Proof of pickup:
File 1
File 2
File 3
File 4

Proof of delivery:
File 1
File 2
File 3
File 4
[color=#9999FF]
I hope you like the taste.

PS: I added some other goods as not all of the food stayed fresh until I arrived at the given delivery location

~~Signal lost

[color=#FF6600]~~~End of transmission~~~

New Dublin Mining Treaty between Mollys and IMG - Tenseiken - 11-19-2011

~~~Incomming transmission~~~

~~Signal location: Battleship Hood, Dublin system
~~Sender: IMG|V|Lavafluss
~~Recipient: Mollys
~~Communication: Audio
~~Subject: Delivery
~~Encryption: High

This is the captain of the vessel IMG|V|Lavafluss.

I hope you had a nice celebration.
Anyway. I finally caught a quiet moment around Arranmore and managed to deliver some supplies.

Proof of delivery:
File 1
File 2
File 3
File 4
[color=#9999FF]

It's nothing special this time. If you want something unusual or require special goods just ask.

~~Signal lost

[color=#FF6600]~~~End of transmission~~~

New Dublin Mining Treaty between Mollys and IMG - Jack_Henderson - 04-01-2012

**** TO: [color=#FFCC99][M]olly

**** VOICE ENABLED ****

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

[color=#FFFFFF]
Greetings to the Mollys!

Today an IMG convoy took some high tech goods to Arranmore that your ecenomic people highlighted as in demand a lot. Superconductors, the convoy report says.

[Image: molly__1.jpg]

Here are the files to prove the delivery.

On a side note: The IMG plans to increase their activity around Dublin again. Just so you know that we might meet a bit more often in the future. I am looking forward to a little more action. It seems rather deserted at the moment.

Have a nice day and I hope these Superconductors are really in high demand.

Jack Henderson

P.S: Some more ships transported Superconductors to Arranmore. The commander will notify you themselves.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***

New Dublin Mining Treaty between Mollys and IMG - Govedo13 - 04-01-2012

[Image: junkah.jpg]
Burst message from Arranmore Supply and War-surplus manager:

Goodday.
Thank ya indeed da place is quiet for now however we prefer it quiet, indeed it is bad for the profits and we hope that some increased mining activity would help us to rebuild our war supplies and credit storages.
We would put good use of 'dat superconductors. Thank ya a lot.

And another thing- due to the recent changes we would need to re-work da moinin treaty a bit but the main body and purpose behind it would stay untouched- only a few minor details, but everythin with its time, it would be done sometime in the feature.

Message ends.