Discovery Gaming Community
Freeport 7 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Freeport 7 (/showthread.php?tid=6500)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Freeport 7 - Dab - 02-25-2008

' Wrote:Also, I believe that Freeports 3, 8, 12, 13, and 14 (XV is the Roman numeral for 15) don't exist (although we should try to add them if we can).
3,8,12,13, and 14 do not follow the Freeport naming conventions. There isn't supposed to be a Freeport with every number.

' Wrote:Also, I believe that Freeports 3, 8, 12, 13, and 14 (XV is the Roman numeral for 15) don't exist (although we should try to add them if we can).
3,8,12,13, and 14 do not follow the Freeport naming conventions. There isn't supposed to be a Freeport with every number.

Freeport 7 - onca - 02-25-2008

Wrong, wrong, wrong. FP7 is in Sigma-17 -- you can even go to the wreckage. Just fly from the s-19 jumphole in a straight line to Kurile, and it's on your left at the edge of the dust field. Can't miss it.

In the cinematic the background even looks like s-17. But hell if I know what Liberty Navy fighters are doing there:P

Freeport 7 - ioha - 02-25-2008

Ouch. Onca is of course right. I head Sigma 19 in my mind, but Sigma 17 it is of course.

Anyways, if you read Trent's Neural Net logs in SP (press F5 and have fun), he tells that he acquired a ton of Boron on Kurilen (hence selling it to Samura on the nearby neutral Freeport).
By the way. A ton? Isn't that like... one unit? :mellow:

Freeport 7 - Horon - 02-26-2008

Actually, I don't recall any reason for you to be in S 19 in Single Player...

Freeport 7 - Klaw117 - 02-26-2008

Quote:Wrong, wrong, wrong. FP7 is in Sigma-17
Oh yeah, sry. It's Sigma-17 folks (I always get Sigma-17 and 19 confused with each other)!
Quote:3,8,12,13, and 14 do not follow the Freeport naming conventions. There isn't supposed to be a Freeport with every number.
Do you mean that they exist, but are just given another name or something?

Freeport 7 - Xing - 02-26-2008

ah... that explains why sigma 17 looks so much like omicron lost.

Freeport 7 - Unseelie - 02-26-2008

' Wrote:rebuilding it would be kinda neat but wouldn't it conflict with anyone playing through the campaign?
' Wrote:And that, Monk, is one of the things holding back Disco, in my not-so-humble opinion.

Sticking to Single-Player playability is all well-and-good, but it's been 15 years...time to move on.

Dunno if rebuilding it would mess with the SP...I say, add in some rumors about a reconstruction, and a reconstruction project.....maybe even defended by one of jinx's new juggies?

Freeport 7 - Panzer - 02-26-2008

Which reminds me - Why not putting some stuff in lost? Like... an artifacts mineable field? Or some remooote Freeport, not necessarily run by the Zoners.

Freeport 7 - Tomtomrawr - 02-26-2008

' Wrote:Which reminds me - Why not putting some stuff in lost? Like... an artifacts mineable field? Or some remooote Freeport, not necessarily run by the Zoners.

freeport 4 in Magellan is run by IMG, so that could work, it could be run by like Bounty Hunters or a faction like that, maybe Order, but Bounty Hunters would be best for me:P.

Freeport 7 - frozen - 02-26-2008

problem comes here: disco is made for the masses. not one person:dry:

anyway, from what ive been told, lost cant be modded, because it directly affects SP, in a big way. no more info, but that was what i was told. >.>

oh and, im all for some new freeports. why have random numbered one? might as well have a full set of freeports from 1-15 tbh..