Discovery Gaming Community
Transmission to The Omicroners - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Transmission to The Omicroners (/showthread.php?tid=66598)

Pages: 1 2

Transmission to The Omicroners - jxie93 - 10-16-2011

[Image: 23ijln4.jpg]
Marco Cabulb here. Apologies for my late response, as I had been occupied with other Omicroner research projects at the moment. It is in the Omicroners' interest to ensure the safety of all Zoner personnel, Freeports and other related installations.

Upon reviewing the report on Delta-2, the senior research team - including myself, has reached a preliminary hypothesis. We also believe the instability within the star is caused by increase in mass due to mineral deposits. Although Commander Staite insists the additional matter originates from the nearby Iridium fields, we at Corinth cannot make an accurate assumption on the composition of the matter without further investigation and samples to allow a more thorough observation.

It is worthy of notice that our satellites have also detected the increased solar flare activity as reported. However, we decided to disregard it as we believed it was negligible to the continued development of the star. This was an oversight made by us, as our satellites were not callibrated to monitor certain wavelengths of the EM spectrum, thus ignoring the warning radiation changes in Delta-2.

Our hypothesis ends here. Without further up to date astronomical data, it is impossible to make a more in depth analysis of the current situation. As the administrator of Corinth Research, I am in the position to distribute any resources, within reason, to assist investigation of this matter. I can confirm we are able to dispatch vessels and pilots in an expedition to learn more about this concerning scenario. Please approach me, or Corinth's senior staff to request any equipment, material and/or personnel regarding this situation.

[Image: otransmissionbarsb.png]

Transmission to The Omicroners - Tenacity - 10-27-2011

[Image: wlyf40.png]
Source: Commander Kaylee Staite, Mora Station

"Just ringing in to let the Omicroners know we're still waiting on a mandate to our request."

[Image: e0lbfr.png]

Transmission to The Omicroners - moebus - 10-28-2011

[Image: 373t3ymz.png]

Dear Commander Kaylee Staite,

I am quite unsure about the availability of Marco Cabulb at the moment, so I propose we meet to define precisely the nature of the relations between the OSD and Omicroners and to fix all the administrative authorizations we need to work together. Please, tell me when you or any OSD representative would be available for that purpose.

Best regards,
Dankien Moebus
Omicroners Senior
[Image: otransmissionbarsb.png]

Transmission to The Omicroners - Tenacity - 10-28-2011

[Image: wlyf40.png]
Source: Commander Kaylee Staite, Mora Station

"I'm sure you heard our response to Mantear's proposal regarding the Thebes. I believe Freeport 15 would be an ideal meeting location for all parties involved in that project, and at the same time we can discuss the needs of the OSD and what we can provide the Omicroners in exchange."

[Image: e0lbfr.png]