Discovery Gaming Community
Where did the [LR] go ? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Where did the [LR] go ? (/showthread.php?tid=6729)

Pages: 1 2 3

Where did the [LR] go ? - pchwang - 03-06-2008

Quote:become my new best friend by starting a faction that doesn't use a symbol at the start of their in game callsigns.
Hey, the BPA does it!

And we're mad easy to find in the chat box. Just scroll to "b"!

Where did the [LR] go ? - Niezck - 03-06-2008

Good luck:)Hope the same thing that happened to us doesn't happen to you - being cap-raped over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over that is.

~Niezck

Where did the [LR] go ? - pipsqueak - 03-06-2008

Gravation....get your arse back in Gear......

I will join LR if that helps.....come one man.... LR was good RPing faction. DSon't do this. Ride it out.

' Wrote:Gravation....get your arse back in Gear......

I will join LR if that helps.....come one man.... LR was good RPing faction. DSon't do this. Ride it out.

LR is already over. Flagship sold, ships decomissioned, members quit. It's over.
If the Liberty situation gets any better in the future i may try to revive it. Until then, i'm in the Mandalorians and Reapers:)

~Niezck

Where did the [LR] go ? - Kuraine - 03-06-2008

The [LR]-Drax is still operational and at this time is a rogue Rogue (yes, pun was intended), and currently is out terrorising Liberty in hit and run assaults after the destruction of most of the Liberty Rogue forces, in which he was one of the few survivors. However, news has reached his ears of the re-organising taking place at Buffalo and he will probably sign up once more under the banner of the Liberty Rogues.

The Rogues aren't dead yet. Not by a long way.

Where did the [LR] go ? - Vape - 03-06-2008

Longshot

Where did the [LR] go ? - Reverend Del - 03-06-2008

' Wrote:Longshot
Are you ever actually going to post something constructive? One word responses rarely convey the message you're trying to get across. As it has in this case it just leads people to think you're trying a fairly unsubtle attempt to discredit something. I've had very constructive responses so far, yours being the only one that suggested actually having a cause was something bad.

It's become my deepest annoyance on these forums, that anything that even remotely strays from vanilla is bad, with the exception of ship design. I've chosen the Rogues as the home for my faction for two reasons, they can acommodate this sort of RP and they are now in need of a player faction. The Rogues are as quintessentially Liberty as the LPI or the LSF and a such require a presence. I hope that we can improve on the RP of the old LR and take it in a fun new direction. If we only succeed in matching the RP of the LR I'll be very happy indeed.

Niezck if you ever want to prat around as a Rogue again and we get approval, you're welcome to create a character and add your abilities to this faction.

Thanks for the offer Del but i've had enough of Liberty for now. On the unlawful side atleast. I'm gonna go play my Reaper a bit more and chase a few Lane Hackers and whatnot in my Mandalorian. As i've said before, if the situation with Liberty gets any better i'll head back. If not, oh well, hopefully we can populate other areas:)

~Niezck

Where did the [LR] go ? - Reverend Del - 03-06-2008

' Wrote:Thanks for the offer Del but i've had enough of Liberty for now. On the unlawful side atleast. I'm gonna go play my Reaper a bit more and chase a few Lane Hackers and whatnot in my Mandalorian. As i've said before, if the situation with Liberty gets any better i'll head back. If not, oh well, hopefully we can populate other areas:)

~Niezck
Then I bid you good luck. Hopefully Liberty will improve and we can permanently have the level of RP that occurs in the other houses when they are active.

Where did the [LR] go ? - Guest - 03-06-2008

I would be quite interested in RPing a LR member, send me a PM if you don't have enough people interested already.