Discovery Gaming Community
Application - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Application (/showthread.php?tid=70441)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Application - Death.RunningVerminator - 12-21-2011

' Wrote:Hello, my comrade, Death.RunningVerminator.

Now that I have my friends and followers and our targets ( my haters) I am trying to equip my fleet'o'whoopazz with some weaponry. Care to jump on board and see what we can come up with?
*salutes* pryveet comrade! Kak Dela? (i think that's right)

But uh.. Nah, I'm about to go to sleep so i don't really wana jump on anything but my cozy bed ;3

Application - Thyrzul - 12-21-2011

Oh, hi Makc, I almost forgot you:D How's it doin'?:D

Application - Makc_RU - 12-21-2011

Za bed soundz geat !

I am NOT happy to inform you, but no shield ca save anyone from 10+ Admin Cannon under MY COMMAND !

Th'thul, I say hello to you too. did you miss the mighty makc ?

Application - RickJames - 12-21-2011

U will be friend? :ylove:

Indeed I miss you sitting in your Valor, pierced by my SNAC:D Oh, those good ol' days... the memories...:D

Dunno, dunno, Rick James if I is your friend be will cuz mad a tad am I right now. Soon...can you hear us in the darkness, while you are falling asleep? When ther hair on your ass is getting rigid, it is us, we are coming. Weird sound in the sky? Those are our scouts...

anyhoo, don't want to give you nightmares before X-mass:), lets just wait for admins to answer.

Thy'thul, yes, the screams of your comrades, the frozen piss in the space around our Valors..those were the times, but don't worry... I am the messenger of what to come upon you, my children...Spread them wide, we're coming in...

Jesus, I sound like a prophet:)children of the 4.86 unite against evil russians !!!! Muahahah...

Of what to come upon us?:DWhy, what will come upon us?:DYou are coming in?:D
Let me just quote you again on this:D

' Wrote:lets just wait for admins to answer.

P.S.: Getting close to type my name properly, you just need a little bit more practice:D Believe me it's not that hard:D

Thur'zul,
Oh, master, forgive me. I just noticed that i even read in incorrectly in my mind...Such a weird name you have, master !

What was that trancy sooong long, long time ago? We come...we do..we come... (i think it went something like that, but maybe without the second we do )

Application - Username removed - 12-21-2011

EEEPPPPIIICCCp.

Application - Death.RunningVerminator - 12-21-2011

Makc, one more thing before i sleep... Personally, no matter what happens, i think you're by far one of the most cool guys here. There has been so much crap thrown at you.. but you take it like a man, laugh a bit, and move on to the next obstacle. If you were to leave us, I'm pretty sure disco would feel a bit more empty..

With that, i tip my hat to you good sir.

*bows*