Discovery Gaming Community
Remove Connecticut - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Remove Connecticut (/showthread.php?tid=71735)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Remove Connecticut - Markam - 01-05-2012

' Wrote:Actually, the average number of people in Conny is not really too big compared to 200. Usually there are like 3-4 ships, and sometimes I undock in Conny and nobody is there...

I saw 10+ people in Connecticut just an hour ago, and it made me think "Wouldn't those slots be better used by rp players?" and thought it wise to put the topic up for debate, I have no particular hatred towards Connecticut, just doesn't seem to be worth the amount of people it sometimes takes out of the RP environment.

Remove Connecticut - quantum244 - 01-05-2012

For my two cents' worth, I vote that it be removed. If you want PVP, go play on Discovery of Discovery where you can buy a battleship in the first two minutes of gameplay and blast everyone to your heart's content.

Remove Connecticut - Evan_ - 01-05-2012

' Wrote:Sure, we'll just have a couple Outcasts, HF, Navy, and some random LNS caps all training around Rochestor/Freeport1/etc.
Sounds cool. One of them could break off and take down my trader/smuggler.
' Wrote:Conn is for people to train against one another in thier most comfortable craft/loadout, without worrying about rep/rp.
Same could be said from Disco of Disco. Among two other things: RP isn't in the server's name, and you don't need to trade there for stuff.

EDIT: That was just an echo. I gave up this notion a few 'remove Conn' threads ago.

Remove Connecticut - Fat.Igor - 01-06-2012

Here we go again.

Look, this was posted/proposed/denied at least 10 times already in the past year. For the love of God, please tell me, if the previous 10 topics about this served no purpose, why make another one?

If you dont like Connecticut, dont go there. Its as simple as that.

Edit: What Korny said.

Remove Connecticut - dodike - 01-06-2012

Using Connecticut sucks life energy from the community.

Remove Connecticut - Rommie - 01-06-2012

' Wrote:Using Connecticut sucks life energy from the community.
How?

Remove Connecticut - ProwlerPC - 01-06-2012

If ever a time comes that Conn gets removed and people whine. I will be one of the quicker ones to say "Don't want to RP? Don't come here, there's Disco of Disco."

Remove Connecticut - dodike - 01-06-2012

' Wrote:How?
It's super-natural and can't be explained. We only know it happens.

Remove Connecticut - Eternal Nightmare - 01-06-2012

Bla bla bla...Sorry but Conn is the only place ppl can lulz imagine if they don't have it...

Remove Connecticut - Madvillain - 01-06-2012

' Wrote:If you don't want to do it, then don't visit Conn. There's a lot of people on this server that like to lay back and kick into some chill pvp from time to time, me included.
Korny is very right about this...

but

still i voted to remove it because it's no problem (and actually more easy) to chill lay back and kick into some chill pvp on another server , without having to worry about credits and rules , and leave the official RP server to *drumroll* roleplay

edit : it's not about liking or not liking Connecticut , i love Connecticut ,
its about more free slots , you can only progress your rp on the official server , you can (strictly) pvp on all the other servers too , why use the official one for that?
it makes no senseeeee *echo's*