Discovery Gaming Community
The Liberty Navy should be allowed use of the Osiris. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: The Liberty Navy should be allowed use of the Osiris. (/showthread.php?tid=72748)

Pages: 1 2 3

The Liberty Navy should be allowed use of the Osiris. - Kaze - 01-17-2012

Love the drug filled Reaver bit by the way.

And the five Reavers when there was only four of them.

xD

The Liberty Navy should be allowed use of the Osiris. - Hades - 01-17-2012

' Wrote:Love the drug filled Reaver bit by the way.

And the five Reavers when there was only four of them.

xD
what

[Image: 1292181860322.jpg]

The Liberty Navy should be allowed use of the Osiris. - Grumblesaur - 01-17-2012

Give the Osiris to everyone.

The Liberty Navy should be allowed use of the Osiris. - Varyag - 01-17-2012

No.

Liberty has enough caps I think.

Just consider the old Ossie gone. Orillion laughingly commited exterminus on the data base while chortaling to himself... "it's mine all mine!!!! before handing it over to the cannibals for some reason..."

The Liberty Navy should be allowed use of the Osiris. - The Clearinghouse - 01-17-2012

' Wrote:There is always the possibility of stealing plans back from Corsairs.
Or selling.
:cool::cool::cool:

The Liberty Navy should be allowed use of the Osiris. - Ursus - 01-17-2012

Liberty raid on Gamma! \o/

The Liberty Navy should be allowed use of the Osiris. - Hades - 01-18-2012

' Wrote:Liberty raid on Gamma! \o/
I believe the official LSF have already done that.:P

The Liberty Navy should be allowed use of the Osiris. - ... kur nubÄ—go? - 01-18-2012

' Wrote:Hello, wait for the next mod version to get the powercore nerf removed for any technology combination, good sir.

K, and I'll continue to wait untill the hell freezes.

Why liberty navy would use the same ship? imo at the given situation they would try to make an even better one which would outclass the old osiris. To some extent you can think that of liberty dred already.

The Liberty Navy should be allowed use of the Osiris. - Hades - 01-18-2012

' Wrote:K, and I'll continue to wait untill the hell freezes.

Why liberty navy would use the same ship? imo at the given situation they would try to make an even better one which would outclass the old osiris. To some extent you can think that of liberty dred already.
If they'd do that, why haven't they done that to the cruiser, or the dreadnought and so on?

EDIT: Hell, Rheinland still uses the same ships they have for centuries.

The Liberty Navy should be allowed use of the Osiris. - Toaster - 01-18-2012

' Wrote:How would they have? Any smart military/organization would have made copies of the blueprints, and I seriously doubt the blueprints themselves would have been in the ship's glove compartment, but more like on the shipyard which made the prototype.

' Wrote:Any smart military/organization

We're talking about the Liberty Navy, remember?