Discovery Gaming Community
"Don't like that? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: "Don't like that? (/showthread.php?tid=73484)

Pages: 1 2 3

"Don't like that? - Blighter - 01-25-2012

' Wrote:Well, it has always been their motto.

Just apparnetly you didnt care until they said it to you, because you were kicking up a row cause they werent treating you like you're part of the ruling caste anymore.

I never saw you standing up for anyone they said it to.

Why are you posting this?

Expect anyone to stand up for you now?

(nerd) Not necessary. =D

Continue.

"Don't like that? - Admiral.Aki - 01-25-2012

Nothing more to say really.

"Don't like that? - teschy - 01-25-2012

It's mean and ungrateful to the community members.

"Don't like that? - Kaghuros - 01-25-2012

The admins seem to make pretty sensible decisions 90%+ of the time. How many sanctions have you disagreed with in the last two months? How many sanctions were there?

How many people have regained lost ships? How many dumb floody threads have been removed that you never even saw because they did their jobs?

Take it from a former forum moderator: people may not notice the good that they do, but for every loud complaint there are many more people who are silent and happy because they've been doing their jobs.

"Don't like that? - VoluptaBox - 01-26-2012

' Wrote:It's mean and ungrateful to the community members.

Teschy always delivers.

"Don't like that? - dodike - 01-26-2012

' Wrote:The admins seem to make pretty sensible decisions 90%+ of the time. How many sanctions have you disagreed with in the last two months? How many sanctions were there?

How many people have regained lost ships? How many dumb floody threads have been removed that you never even saw because they did their jobs?

Take it from a former forum moderator: people may not notice the good that they do, but for every loud complaint there are many more people who are silent and happy because they've been doing their jobs.
It's hard to judge if you don't see the violation reports or threads that has been removed.
There is no way for us to know how many mistakes have been made.

All that's left is faith in our gods.

"Don't like that? - Dr.Centura - 01-26-2012

Thank you guys for doing all this work without it we wouldn't have such a nice forum!

"Don't like that? - Dab - 01-26-2012

' Wrote:How else would you describe someone who can do whatever they feel like and have no one to judge them?
Isn't this exactly what Ench wants for herself? The ability to do whatever she wants in-game and no one be able to judge her actions or conformation to lore?

Seems like it to me.

Could've been resolved without judgement too, but I was told, and I quote,

Quote:"We'll leave that for admins to decide if that's true."

Then admins decided, you guys didn't like the decision, so now the admins are wrong too. The GRN felt you were wrong on the rules and lore. The Kusari lawful players/official factions felt you were wrong on the rules and lore. The admins felt you were wrong on the rules and lore.

Maybe you are wrong instead of everyone else.

"Don't like that? - Alley - 01-26-2012

' Wrote:(nerd) Not necessary. =D

Continue.

[Image: bwyP9.jpg]

You just got massively owned by a member with three posts.
How is it to realise you're on the same ground as everyone else ?

"Don't like that? - Blighter - 01-26-2012

' Wrote:
[Image: bwyP9.jpg]

You just got massively owned by a member with three posts.
How is it to realise you're on the same ground as everyone else ?

You're assuming I ever believed to be different where I'm fully aware that I am not on top of assuming that this is related to that sanction where it's related to something else I found funny. (sun)