Discovery Gaming Community
To: IND - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: IND (/showthread.php?tid=73800)

Pages: 1 2

To: IND - Reaver Company Inc. - 01-30-2012

[Image: commslinkofficesilver2.png]

Mr. Riche, as 'Lonials come and go, the Reaver Merc. Co. 'aims' to please.

Thoroughly.

*The cigar tip flares up*

Regarding the loan, let's initiate this. Two Billion credits, and let's talk 'bout the particulars.

*Exhales*

Eagerly waitin' your reply.

Reaver Merc. Co. Owner,
Silver.

[Image: commslinkend.png]

To: IND - arvg - 02-02-2012

INCOM
IND - VP Legal
Douglas Riche
Gentlemen,

It has taken some doing, but I have managed to convince the members of the board to support this venture on the following provisos:

1. Default on the loan will mean the immediate repossession of assets used in construction of the base, the base, and all facilities. However, a buyout option for the estimated cost at default will be presented to the Reaver's Mercenary Corporation payable in installments automatically deducted from all Nerual Net transactions will be possible, rendering the base back to your hands once the balance is paid off.

2. The IND reserve first refusal on all shipping contracts too and from the base.

3. The Reavers Mercenary group will be bound by an Non-disclosure agreement pretaining to all IND business matters that they are party to.

4. All legal representation for the Reavers Mercenary Company be handled by IND sanctioned solicitors and Law firms, to ensure that the investment is adequately protected.

And Finally

5. The sum of 2 Billion Sirius Credits will be repayable in goods/services/deeds and actions the monetary value of said deeds will be calculated jointly by the IND Accounts Receivable department and the Reaver Mercenary Groups Chief Financial Officer.

The money will be made readily available through shell corporations as soon as the above is agreed to.

We are, of course, open to further negotiations.

Dogulas Riche,

VP-Legal
IND

ENDCOM

To: IND - Reaver Company Inc. - 02-12-2012

[Image: commslinkofficesilver2.png]

Mr. Riche, there is just the slight thing that i want to clear up.

*The cigar tip flares up*

Once the two billions are payed back to the IND investors.. The contract is done and dead.

*Exhales*

And with that out of the way.

Let's sign this and talk about companies that are in good terms with you to deal with transportation.

Building a base is so much work.

Reaver Merc. Co. Owner,
Silver.

RE: To: IND - Tyler - 02-04-2014

[Image: StirlingMortlockNT_zps5b45fc9b.png]
"How odd. Apparently both parties passed out and forgot to sign the actual contract. It was by mere coincidence I found this communique still blinking on the neuralnet as unanswered OR catalogued, for that matter."

"Stirling's the name. Money's the game. Something you should be well familiar with. Seeing how we both 'initiate' and 'terminate' contracts."

"So, how desirable is this base still to your company? I know I would love a more 'personal' home. Oita has become bland these days and I can't stand that rice and fish smell anymore in Kusari. Someplace with less external eyes gazing upon my and mine company's riches, that would work well."

"Get back to me as soon as possible. Or not. Who cares?"

"Stirling out."

[Image: TB-IND-Bottom_zpsc900dc44.png]

RE: To: IND - Haste - 02-04-2014

[Image: 2UlwH3U.png]

Mr Mortlock,

Miss Silver has a tendency to vanish. In the year or so that passed between her last transmission to your company, and your reply to it, she pulled this trick once or twice. And, as you might have guessed by now, I don't have a clue where she currently is. She could be sunbathing on New Paris. She could be dead. I don't know.

Fortunately, I managed to dig up a document or two in the Company database. I hope you like to live dangerously, Stirling. Silver's preferred location is not the most hospitable of places. "Poena Outpost", as the documents refer to it, is designed to sustain itself - and those inside it - in a highly radioactive environment.

You'll find that I've sent you the documents through an encrypted and enclosed data-burst.

If you're still interested, Stirling, we may further coordinate this now joint venture over more secure channels.

RE: To: IND - Tyler - 02-04-2014

[Image: StirlingMortlockWSS1_zpsb96d1bb1.png]
*his evil grin fills his face*

"Yep. That location works for us brilliantly. We will prepare all that is needed. You just make sure the colours got our back in the event it's needed. Anyone remotely smart would think twice though, crossing both our company's paths."

"See you soon onboard of Poena Outpost."

"And oh, any legal technicalities will be discussed and agreed upon in the bar we'll erect first. You bring death, we bring the liquor."

RE: To: IND - Tyler - 02-05-2014

[Image: StirlingMortlockNotAvail_zpsd7f65bad.png]
*Stirling's face appears on the video feed, deep black holes under his eyes and it is visible he is really tired*

"Get some of your colours to the location we discussed. They'll be able to put their first steps on Poena and discuss with the construction crew on special requests for the decks and quarters of the Reavers. Think along the lines of dump chutes for 'unwanted cargo' and such. The cloud would destroy any human tissue within a matter of minutes, leaving no trace."

"Also, who's going to be designing the bar?"