Discovery Gaming Community
bomers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: bomers (/showthread.php?tid=73817)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

bomers - schlurbi - 01-30-2012

Did you take any Screenshots? Because all I can think of is either a Bug, accidently disabling all Weapons, Radiation, Sun, or a Planet you've been too close to.

bomers - Raw_power - 01-30-2012

' Wrote:Did you take any Screenshots? Because all I can think of is either a Bug, accidently disabling all Weapons, Radiation, Sun, or a Planet you've been too close to.

no i didn't take a screen shot but i can take a screen shot for you if you need one .. i have no idea whats going on .. i think its a bug or something

bomers - AeternusDoleo - 01-30-2012

Not enough info to even start tracking this down. My first thought would be the anticheat triggering on something. Meh, just planetdive or sundive so you don't need to rebuy them.

' Wrote:Not enough info to even start tracking this down. My first thought would be the anticheat triggering on something. Meh, just planetdive or sundive so you don't need to rebuy them.

I WAS NOT WAY NEAR A PLANET OR NEAR A SUN SO HOW AM I GONNA LOSE MY GUNS

' Wrote:Not enough info to even start tracking this down. My first thought would be the anticheat triggering on something. Meh, just planetdive or sundive so you don't need to rebuy them.
I WAS IN OMICRON DELTA 10 CLICKS OF YAREN BASE PR 10K

bomers - dodike - 01-30-2012

Flying bombers is like cheating in a game. :rtfm:

bomers - Wraga - 01-30-2012

As you could realise they are trying to help you, so I suggest you to calm down a bit. There are several possible chances what have been showed up by other members. If you already discussed it with an admin, your case in good hands, just learn some patience and wait some.

The planetdive means, to not dock but die with your ship before a "gunless dock" on somewhere, since than you dont have to rebuy those weapons.

' Wrote:Flying bombers is like cheating in a game. :rtfm:
i totally agree with you

' Wrote:As you could realise they are trying to help you, so I suggest you to calm down a bit. There are several possible chances what have been showed up by other members. If you already discussed it with an admin, your case in good hands, just learn some patience and wait some.

The planetdive means, to not dock but die with your ship before a "gunless dock" on somewhere, since than you dont have to rebuy those weapons.

does that work to get back my weps bc now i have to buy them back

bomers - Savvy ? - 01-30-2012

' Wrote:i am not joking i am dead serious

Its obvious you're "dead" already

' Wrote:Flying bombers is like cheating in a game. :rtfm:

Guilty as charge, 24/7 go chitting with bombur

' Wrote:does that work to get back my weps bc now i have to buy them back

Relog or wait for server restart, meanwhile chill out