Discovery Gaming Community
Planetform Incorporated - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Planetform Incorporated (/showthread.php?tid=74020)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Planetform Incorporated - Death.RunningVerminator - 02-03-2012

Feel free to use anything me and Ash did with Planetform| a year or so ago. Should still be in the archives of disco somewhere..

Planetform Incorporated - SparkyRailgun - 02-03-2012

Yeah, I looked at the old Information threads, mostly as a reference to do my own research.
It was handy to have, though, thanks.:smile2:

Planetform Incorporated - Death.RunningVerminator - 02-03-2012

' Wrote:Yeah, I looked at the old Information threads, mostly as a reference to do my own research.
It was handy to have, though, thanks.:smile2:
Not a problem! Though I'll admit, Ash was the guy with brains behind most of it. Heh. Perhaps try and recruit him?

Anyways, nice to see someone give a go at Planetform.

Planetform Incorporated - SparkyRailgun - 02-03-2012

' Wrote:Not a problem! Though I'll admit, Ash was the guy with brains behind most of it. Heh. Perhaps try and recruit him?

Anyways, nice to see someone give a go at Planetform.

We'd be more than happy to have him, or anyone else that would like to join.:smile2:

Planetform Incorporated - pform - 02-03-2012

Just to note, the history and projects section has been updated. The other stuff people mentioned will probably be included once it's been discussed behind the scenes.

-jammi

Planetform Incorporated - SpaceTime - 02-03-2012

' Wrote:Just to note, the history and projects section has been updated. The other stuff people mentioned will probably be included once it's been discussed behind the scenes.

-jammi
Since I detect the word "jammi", I suppose that the Bretonian government owns a large stake of this player faction. I'm mentioning this because the 2 poles of powers in the Bretonian political scene are the government owned corporations and the private corps as jammi knows pretty well. And that dictates a different approaching in the diplomacy.

However if Planetform Incorporated is completely private, then please correct me. Probably that private pole of power in Bretonia might be interested in approaching you:P

Planetform Incorporated - pform - 02-03-2012

The Bretonian Government owns no stake in the company, jammi knows well enough not to mix business with pleasure.:P

We are independent, the Bretonian Government just happens to be our largest contractor at the moment.
And our entire reason for being created.
And the owner of the space our HQ is in.

~Erica

Planetform Incorporated - jammi - 02-03-2012

' Wrote:Since I detect the word "jammi", I suppose that the Bretonian government owns a large stake of this player faction. I'm mentioning this because the 2 poles of powers in the Bretonian political scene are the government owned corporations and the private corps as jammi knows pretty well. And that dictates a different approaching in the diplomacy.

However if Planetform Incorporated is completely private, then please correct me. Probably that private pole of power in Bretonia might be interested in approaching you:P
Don't worry about that - I pride myself on my ability to separate my characters. Planetform will be acting entirely for Planetform's benefit, not the Bretonian government's. As a matter of a fact, to ensure my conduct remained squeaky clean, I refused to have anything to do with the negotiations between PFI and Bowex.

In any case, my PFI and Bowex characters are fully divorced from one another. Planetform is fully private, and amenable to cooperation with many other firms - private or nationalised. So long as you have the capital to fund your desired project, we're interested. We're actually focusing on becoming a trans-Sirian company, rather than a squarely Bretonian one as previous versions of this faction have been.

Oh, you may want to check out our shares thread too. There's a voting seat for sale. There's a fair bit of interest in it though, so things may end up in a bidding war.

Planetform Incorporated - SpaceTime - 02-03-2012

I apologize if I implied such thing, I just had in mind that the playerbase of most Bretonian factions is shared.

I have several business endeavors in mind with which I could use PFI's help. However, my hands are tied right now since I haven't installed .86 yet (and I need to read some planet infocards firstly). I'm also interested in knowing whether you will try to participate in the Bretonian Parliament or not.

Oh, and good luck with your efforts. Hopefully this time, Planetform will receive the attention that deserves.

Planetform Incorporated - jammi - 02-03-2012

' Wrote:I'm also interested in knowing whether you will try to participate in the Bretonian Parliament or not.
I personally won't, but the others are more than welcome to apply for a seat.