Discovery Gaming Community
To Faction Leaders/HCs - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: To Faction Leaders/HCs (/showthread.php?tid=74552)

Pages: 1 2 3

To Faction Leaders/HCs - Hellfire Legion - 02-13-2012

Hellfire Legion

Allies: Xenos, Unioners, Mollies, Red Hessians.

Enemies: Liberty Navy, Liberty Security Force, Rheinland Military, Liberty Rogues, Outcasts, Junkers.

Description: (No change required.)

To Faction Leaders/HCs - Xeno Alliance - 02-13-2012

ALLIES:
Hellfire Legion

ENEMIES:
Outcasts, Liberty Rogues, Lane Hackers, Junkers, Bounty Hunters, House Police, House Militaries, House Corporations

The Xenos are a loosely affiliated terrorist organization opposed to any trade or other interaction with foreign entities. In recent years the Liberty Police Inc. was effective in suppressing Xeno activity with many Xeno pilots either killed or captured. However, the Xeno movement is far from dead with new recruits being accepted everyday due to the brutality of the LPI.

To Faction Leaders/HCs - Jansen - 02-13-2012

Unioners

ALLIES:
Liberty Rogues, Landwirtrechtbewegung, Hellfire Legion

ENEMIES:
Xenos, Bounty Hunters, Rheinland and Liberty Corporations, Military and Police

The Unioners are an outlaw group composed of dispossessed Rheinland shipyard workers who engage in brutal reprisals chiefly against Republican Shipping. Expansion into the Independent Worlds changed agenda of most Unioners from their revolutionary goals to terrorism and piracy. Due to the war between Rheinland and Liberty in these Independent Worlds, the Unioners hate for both sides of the conflict grew. Recent approaches towards the Corsairs and the benefits gained by dealing with them have restored the Unioners faith in their old allies.

To Faction Leaders/HCs - Pancakes - 02-13-2012

The list is getting shorter each day passing, factions updated:

ALG, Gateway, Mollys, Mollys Guard, HF, Unioners, Unioners Guard , Xenos, Xeno Guard, GRP, Gallic Brigands, Union Corse

EDIT: Just giving a heads-up to other factions who are yet to suggest their change - You don't have much time left to do it.

To Faction Leaders/HCs - Pinko - 02-13-2012

' Wrote:ALLIES:
Hellfire Legion

ENEMIES:
Outcasts, Liberty Rogues, Lane Hackers, Junkers, Bounty Hunters, House Police, House Militaries, House Corporations

The Xenos are a loosely affiliated terrorist organization opposed to any trade or other interaction with foreign entities. In recent years the Liberty Police Inc. was effective in suppressing Xeno activity with many Xeno pilots either killed or captured. However, the Xeno movement is far from dead with new recruits being accepted everyday due to the brutality of the LPI.

I don,t wish to contradict or criticize, but

Quote: In recent years the Liberty Police Inc. was effective in suppressing Xeno activity with many Xeno pilots either killed or captured. However, the Xeno movement is far from dead with new recruits being accepted everyday due to the brutality of the LPI.

seems awfully contradicting to me. Are the Xenos being dwindled by the LPI or are they growing because of the LPI?

To Faction Leaders/HCs - Ceoran - 02-13-2012

' Wrote:EDIT: Just giving a heads-up to other factions who are yet to suggest their change - You don't have much time left to do it.

Elaborate please. With MJ not being around it's up to me again and I'd appreciate if I could focus on preparing for the next exam on Wednesday after which I would gladly deal with this. In other words: I'd highly appreciate if this would stay open till Wednesday evening.

To Faction Leaders/HCs - Vito - 02-13-2012

Corsairs

Allies: Farmers Alliance, Hogosha

Enemies: Bounty Hunters, Outcasts, Red Hessians, Bretonia and Rheinland Corporations, Military and Police

Description - no change

To Faction Leaders/HCs - xiphos - 02-13-2012

Allies: Samura, The Exiles, Hogosha, Corsairs, Gaians

Enemies: Synth Foods, Blood Dragons, Golden Chrysanthemums, Kishiro, Kusari Authorities, Nomads, Wild, Outcasts, Gas Miners Guild, Junkers, Foreign Corperations

The Farmers Alliance is a conservative, militant movement formed in Kyushu to fight for the Farmers' rights and to remove foreign influence like Synth Paste in Kusari. Their means are planetside protests (sometimes even riots) and hostile, often violent and destructive, acts against foreign trading vessels in and around Kusari.

With the Kishiro coup in 818 A.S., the Farmers Alliance got outlawed by the new pseudo-democratic Kusari government. While having lost their status as lawful citizens, this has only resulted in more public and more violent acts against their enemies. Rumours are that ongoing below-the-table support from Samura offers the Farmers Alliance notable ressources to rely on.

To Faction Leaders/HCs - Pancakes - 02-13-2012

' Wrote:Elaborate please. With MJ not being around it's up to me again and I'd appreciate if I could focus on preparing for the next exam on Wednesday after which I would gladly deal with this. In other words: I'd highly appreciate if this would stay open till Wednesday evening.

You have enough time in that case, I want to wrap this up in Sunday.

To Faction Leaders/HCs - Pancakes - 02-15-2012

bumping this, perhaps for the last time.