Discovery Gaming Community
Blood dragon Cruiser - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Blood dragon Cruiser (/showthread.php?tid=79077)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Blood dragon Cruiser - Ceoran - 04-26-2012

Result of the thread: Increased amount of Kagutsuchis.

2 weeks later: lots of Kagutsuchis for sale because you've apparently encountered a real pro in that cruiser. if I'm not mistaken the hatchet is smaller and more agile.

Blood dragon Cruiser - Zukeenee - 04-26-2012

Unless you changed the loadouts on the Nenohi and the Tomozuru, neither of them were built to take on Cruisers. Against bigger ships, GBs of any kind are probably gonna go down pretty quickly. The Ku GB is lightly armored, and the Ahoudori is a big, slow target. I'm not surprised they were killed.

But how many bombers did you say you had?

Blood dragon Cruiser - West - 04-26-2012

' Wrote:if I'm not mistaken the hatchet is smaller and more agile.

Yeap... I don't remember that I saw 1x1 where kagutchi won against kudessie:D
also.. it had bad rear firing arcs.... and even without that 2 GBs can kill cruiser easily

Blood dragon Cruiser - Drakor - 04-26-2012

As the Wyrm in the fight, I'm fairly sure that his agility is unintended- He was matching my turns. 'nuff said.

Blood dragon Cruiser - Slartibartfast - 04-26-2012

' Wrote:As the Wyrm in the fight, I'm fairly sure that his agility is unintended- He was matching my turns. 'nuff said.

Then you must've been doing some really silly turning, because AFAIK, he was zoomed out, so he very likely couldn't even see your turns, much less match them on purpose xD

Correct me if I'm wrong, Helo-san.

Blood dragon Cruiser - Ceoran - 04-26-2012

' Wrote:As the Wyrm in the fight, I'm fairly sure that his agility is unintended- He was matching my turns. 'nuff said.

Having checked FLStat for the turning speeds I think you need a training session. However, I find the Wyrm not being agile enough to meet Kusari standards where everything is faster. Might wanna consider a Hayabusa instead.

Blood dragon Cruiser - latos - 04-26-2012

Oh my bad, you guys are right. We all need training. All eleven of us are wrong. Clearly that ship is obviously of inferior quality and our ships combined were just terribly piloted. I apologize on behalf of the KSP and the Hogosha present. Although I died too quickly to see how the KNF did.

Blood dragon Cruiser - Pancakes - 04-26-2012

Kusari destroyer turns faster, have much smaller profile, and about the same arcs. The only thing that Dragon cruiser is passing KuDessie at is strafe force, and that's only by 2k (which is not a lot for those who don't know).

Also Helo is really really really good cap pilot. He should be banned from flying Asco. :@

Blood dragon Cruiser - ProwlerPC - 04-26-2012

Having owned a Kag for quite a long time I seriously never thought I'd see it accused of being OP. It's really not the best choice for PvP. You met a good pilot. Any ship, even the clunky Ahoudari (which I too have owned for a very long time) can become OP in the right hands. Combat on Disco is pretty heavily skill based.

Blood dragon Cruiser - Alley - 04-26-2012

opposite pilot is too skilled NERF SHIP