Discovery Gaming Community
TO: All =LSF= personel; CC: Republic of Liberty Legal Dept. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: All =LSF= personel; CC: Republic of Liberty Legal Dept. (/showthread.php?tid=83827)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

TO: All =LSF= personel; CC: Republic of Liberty Legal Dept. - Strobel - 07-14-2012

[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]

Firewall Status... [color=#33CC00]Online
Verify Encryption Keys... Ok
Confirm Identity... Mosby, Sonya Recognized

Intriguing,

and again the little watch dog left his hut to defend his master.
You seem to sniff around in a lot of places your rank does not even allow you to enter.
Oh no, let me guess, you've made yourself that much trustworthy that our dearest director doesn't care that you are still AiT and rewarded you with some special "Access all areas" ID, right?

Sonya Mosby
Secretary of the Department of Internal Affairs
=LSF= Mid Command Level
Recruitment Division
Liberty Security Force

[font=Agency FB][color=#CC0000]Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...

[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]

TO: All =LSF= personel; CC: Republic of Liberty Legal Dept. - Dubstep - 07-14-2012

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: J.]

Yes. I'm like Superman in disguise. My disguise is a watch dog.

[Transmission Terminated]

TO: All =LSF= personel; CC: Republic of Liberty Legal Dept. - Benchee - 07-14-2012

Firewall Status... [color=#33FF33]Online
Confirm Identity... Randy Roden Recognised

Secretary Sonya Mosby,

I think there is a massive misunderstanding on your side. While you seem to know what happened, you also seem to not be interested in why certain orders had to be given.

CRF-526021 was lost. How that could happen is beyond my knowledge, but I was there when the Director informed me about it. All attempts to find a peaceful solution failed, so we only had one possibility. We used a small period of distraction to our advantage to take CRF-526021 out. Clean and easy you might think, but it wasn't that easy, it was a hard decision to be made, considering the amount of work the LSF put into that installation.

However, I support the Director in that case, it was the best solution to the problem and I would have ordered the same thing. There was no time to inform everyone, as you were not reachable at that time.

I hope you have a deeper understanding on what happened and don't jump on conspiracy theories that fast.

Randy Roden
Secretary of Tactical Operations
Liberty Security Force

Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...

TO: All =LSF= personel; CC: Republic of Liberty Legal Dept. - Joneh - 07-14-2012

Firewall Status... [color=#33FF33]Online
Confirm Identity... Johny Leroy Recognised

Secretary Mosby,

I am still wondering what you're trying to achieve with what you're doing. You obviously didn't even bothered to hear me out. I already told you that you were not available at this time this all happened. There was so little time and so much to do. We had to act as fast as possible. If you were there, then you would have been informed. Also, how about you stop acting like a child towards Agent J? It was your own failure to contact all =LSF= personel, thus making it possible for him to share his opinion. Nothing can stop him from doing that as this is his right. Miss Mosby, if you can't handle this all. If it simply gets too much for you. Maybe this entire job is too stressful for you. Keep in mind, there's always the way through the door.

Moreover, Secretary Snow. It's surprising you're still out there. I almost forgot that you 'were' a secretary. But it's weird, because when I was walking past your office it was completely empty. Nothing was there! Really nothing! I was shocked! I also have heard you cut the connection to the secure transmission protocols. Every agent knows that it is a must have. If you're not there then I am afraid you are not an agent, especially not one to wear the rank Secretary.

Johny Leroy
Director
Liberty Security Force High Command

[color=#FF0000]Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...

TO: All =LSF= personel; CC: Republic of Liberty Legal Dept. - Internity - 07-14-2012

' Wrote:[Incoming Transmission]
Yes. I'm like Superman in disguise. My disguise is a watch dog.

Hey Superman get back to cleaning the decks on Mount Illiamna.
Can't believe that such a failure like you has the guts to speak like that towards an old and experienced Agent as Sonya Mosby.

Signed,
Deputy Director
Christian Deus
Liberty Security Force

TO: All =LSF= personel; CC: Republic of Liberty Legal Dept. - Dubstep - 07-14-2012

[Incoming Transmission]

Dear Deputy Director. I would be already cleaning them, but I'm afraid I'm being sent out to another assignment. You weren't there when the assignment was issued to me, as usual.

While I do respect your opinion, the Director doesn't think I'm such a failure. As it stands, it's his opinion that matters.

While I thank you for complimenting my guts, I have to remind you that not everyone is as spineless as yourself.

With deepest respect,

J.

TO: All =LSF= personel; CC: Republic of Liberty Legal Dept. - Strobel - 07-14-2012

Firewall Status... [color=#33CC00]Online
Confirm Identity... Mosby, Sonya Recognized

Mister Roden,

I most certainly do care why the orders were given and I also would love to know why certain people were excluded from that. But it seems not to bother anymore because Agents in Training nowadays seems to outrank even secretaries.

I also got to admit that you've got yourself a point. I wasn't reachable at that time but still a little information would've not been wrong, no?
But no, not even a word about this was brought to my attention, no note on my desk or something else.
As far as I understand I am in charge of internal affairs and operations against a thread to the =LSF= itself is no reason to keep me up to date? I wonder what would need to happen before somebody even think about knocking at my door.

Given the fact that the CRF-526021 administration went rogue even I would have ordered the strike against the facility but I still would have made my plans up with those who are running the agency.

###Second transmission###

Mister Leroy,

you want to know what I'm trying to achieve here? I want to restore the integrity of the =LSF= by all means necessary. You might call that some private vendetta if you'd like.
As you know my service record you are the third director I am serving with and yet you seem not to be capable of running this agency at all.

As you may have seen in my response to Mister Roden I admit the fact that I haven't been present when CRF-526021 was taken out. But please show my in my contract that I must be reachable twenty-four hours seven days a week, I'd like to see that paragraph.

Also it's been clear that the chain of command within the =LSF= seems not to exist anymore as Agent J - whom I can't take serious after all - gathers more information about the agencies business than those who should be the first to know. Has it once crossed your mind that by such actions the integrity is nothing but useless?

Sonya Mosby
Secretary of the Department of Internal Affairs
=LSF= Mid Command Level
Recruitment Division
Liberty Security Force

[font=Agency FB][color=#CC0000]Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...

TO: All =LSF= personel; CC: Republic of Liberty Legal Dept. - Neo88 - 07-14-2012

COMM ID: [color=#CCCCCC]Secretary of the Liberty Security force Jon.Snow
SUBJECT: Agents in training
[img]http:/s-multimedia.narod.ru/images/movies/matrix_reloaded/smith_128.jpg[/img]

Dear director, Johny.
It seems that this time you wasn't on your job, because you would know that I was removed to another location due to your unexplainable move that cost me my rank of Associate Director.
After that you never came and explain yourself.
And how I was afraid to leave those Agents unprotected in your hands, I stayed silent and moved to my new office, which I can see that you don't know where it is?
And place of director doesn't mean that you can throw somebody out of =LSF= because you had bad day.

Jon.Snow

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

TO: All =LSF= personel; CC: Republic of Liberty Legal Dept. - Internity - 07-14-2012

[Image: LSFXtransINCbyInty.gif]

Sadly, you don't even know me, so I'm not wondering that you believe that I'm not around. I was right there but you were too blind to see me.
Also don't talk to me about "respect" you don't even know what that word means.
You just joined yesterday and you think that you know everyone? No, isn't just like that. You haven't seen me because I wanted it that way.

So Mr "I know everything and everyone"
Go sit back in your seat and shut your mouth untill you are in a position to speak like that.

Signed,
Deputy Director
Christian Deus
Liberty Security Force

[Image: LSFtransTerbyInty.gif]

[Incoming Transmission]

I don't know if you're aware, Snow, but the subject of this thread aren't Agents in Training. You might want to adjust your transmission frequencies.

Oh and, you have a secret office now? Is it in a cave maybe? Do you only go on assignments at night? It's fascinating what a human mind can come up with.

----------------------------------------------------

Dear Deputy Director, are you implying that you are a ghost? Now you just need a white sheet over your head. And I'm afraid I'm already sitting down. However, I'm going to have to give you a big NEGATIVE on the "shut up" part.