Discovery Gaming Community
Xoria for server administrator - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Xoria for server administrator (/showthread.php?tid=8664)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Xoria for server administrator - cmfalconer - 05-20-2008

I voted Yes. I do commend Jinx though on explaining WHY she voted no.

But I have to say that Xoria has shown his knowledge of what Discovery is and the willingness to keep it that way. Whether it's through individual play, as leader of the LH, or as forum moderator, it's been shown that he's capable of handling the job well.

Xoria for server administrator - Angelfire - 05-20-2008

LOL... take one 'No' off there... I clicked the wrong bloody thing with this faulty squint laser mouse.. it was like *slow motion* C L I C K.... . . . . .N O O O O O O O O....

I say yes... Xoria would be great as an Admin.. The firm hand Jinx mentioned is very necessary in leadership! (Please just don't use it on me..I'm emo!)

and when Xoria is Admin.. we shall make is screen green! mwaaahaaahaaahaaaaa!

Xoria for server administrator - Igiss - 05-20-2008

Well, that's progressive tendency... at least someone voted No and didn't hezitate to explain.

That's something for Xoria to take into account. Thanks Jinx.

Xoria for server administrator - looqas - 05-20-2008

1UP on the yes side. He strikes me as one able to handle it.

Xoria for server administrator - mjolnir - 05-20-2008

Yes....

looks like we won't see him on as LH very much from now on... shame just as he was (finally;)) becoming great pilot as well.

Xoria for server administrator - Ion - 05-20-2008

voted no, in my opinion he has shown me a lack of maturity. I hope my mind is changed.

Xoria for server administrator - Eternal - 05-20-2008

"No" - from me.

At my first days ( yes , yes these are still my first days ) here. He seemed to be inpatiened and not wiling to help in a way.Seems to be a good felow , but that an admin does not make. I think that his is cold and doesn't care much about "the other side's " opinion.

Don't worry Xoria , my opinion isn't realy important in this matter and the way things look at the moment you'll probly be the next admin.

Xoria for server administrator - Exsiled_one - 05-20-2008

Voted yes because server needs more admins, because he knows his knowledge and because he is open for suggestions, ideas and imput.

I cannot say nothing more than what I have personally rped or talked with him, but I also feel he needs to read up on every post here and take the criticism with equal gratefulness as he takes the compliments.

Xoria for server administrator - Patriot - 05-20-2008

As two member i highly respect here voted no and as i dont know a lot this guys,sorry i vote no

Xoria for server administrator - Jwnantze - 05-20-2008

Xoria my friend, I voted yes. Why? Cause I think you will make a decent admin and we need more. However, I would be rather pleased if you turned it down. Why? Cause being an admin has a tendancy to corupt good people. Whatever, I will support your decision.