Discovery Gaming Community
The K'Hara Rebellion - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The K'Hara Rebellion (/showthread.php?tid=87964)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

The K'Hara Rebellion - Rodent - 09-23-2012

' Wrote:I'm just curious, why doesn't Aurura like cardi addicts? I doubt all Outcasts would support Harbringer (not all Outcasts worship Nomads as great spirits), so logically some might turn to Aurura. Why no support for them?

Cardamine consumption increase susceptibility to nomad suggestions. Harbinger uses that a lot.

EDIT: @Fallen

Humans may join purely means Humans may support one faction or another as part of their characters' RP. Becoming wild and such is still the prergorative of Das Wilde.

The K'Hara Rebellion - Jansen - 09-23-2012

' Wrote:
The wrong move happened in 819 A.S. when the conflict with the Order escalated into a final assault of the Nomads, Harbinger using a weapon known as The Great Destroyer, to erase and change forever Toledo. What he didn't know, was that using this weapon would unload such an amount of energy that all the Nomads that were in range of it redirected a portion of this energy into the Mindshare, destroying all the bonds. Panicked, the Nomads turning crazy as they lost any notion of individuality over the years, Harbinger attempted to quickly recreate a new Mindshare, now known as the Mirrorshare.

Harbinger successfully managed to recapture most of the Nomads, however some refused, proved hostile, or simply vanished... But the collapse of the Mindshare also woke up someone he wish would never have... Aurora, and as it woke up... it was not a happy Nomad.

Leaves me rather confused when seen from a Wild perspective. So we suddenly lost connection to the mindshare, then got added into a new mindshare, but the best is that we dont even know about it.

Not sure how you see those things, but if you do RP that affects another faction it could be really cool to inform them about what you have planned.

The K'Hara Rebellion - Psymple - 09-23-2012

Nice to this info finally open to read on the forums.

Looks good to me, I imagine normal K'hara
and these Rebels lead by Aurora don't exactly
see eye to eye, however what sort of outcomes
can we expect when they meet?

The K'Hara Rebellion - Alley - 09-23-2012

' Wrote:Leaves me rather confused when seen from a Wild perspective. So we suddenly lost connection to the mindshare, then got added into a new mindshare, but the best is that we dont even know about it.

Not sure how you see those things, but if you do RP that affects another faction it could be really cool to inform them about what you have planned.

I was making a big post to answers questions, but this one is quick to do.
Wildes are in their own share from what I understood, so all of this didn't affect the Wild. At least that's what I've been told all along.

' Wrote:Nice to this info finally open to read on the forums.

Looks good to me, I imagine normal K'hara
and these Rebels lead by Aurora don't exactly
see eye to eye, however what sort of outcomes
can we expect when they meet?

Depends of who you are and what you are. Outcasts will be shot for being cardi addicts, aka seed infecteds, Aurora doesn't bother and just purge the hell out of them. Past the nomad related content, it's all based on ingame relations, right now it's hostile to rogues because they shot him but neutral/tiny bit friendly to hessians as they never harmed him.

I expect all those who hop on this boat to have their own diplomacy as well, while trying to keep it a bit organised so we don't end up with characters being totally opposed diplomacy wise to another.

The K'Hara Rebellion - Vrabcek - 09-23-2012

All the years I thought the nomads have only one mindshare

The K'Hara Rebellion - LunaticOnTheGrass - 09-23-2012

If the faction activity ever swings by Rheinland, I would love to roleplay with/against it from a human perspective.

The K'Hara Rebellion - Omicron - 09-23-2012

Role played along it from beggining. Has my full support.

' Wrote:All the years I thought the nomads have only one mindshare

Well to expand on the topic a bit, through the talks about nomad related roleplay, we inevitably ended up talking about the Wild. What I've been told (or at least understood, correctly I hope) is that after the first nomad war, the Wild slowly started to get more independence from the mindshare and inevitably ended with their own share but one that allows more individuality.

They still have bonds with the initial mindshare, but I'm not sure if anything has been written for the wild related to the collapse of the mindshare and the birth of the mirrorshare. I mean that's all Keepers/K'Hara roleplay, if you have no roleplay or elements that fill this event it's in my opinion a serious concern you should fix as it is a major nomad event.

' Wrote:If the faction activity ever swings by Rheinland, I would love to roleplay with/against it from a human perspective.
I'm in Bretonia for the moment, dunno if one of the morphs will pay you a visit.

The K'Hara Rebellion - Szpaku - 09-23-2012

' Wrote:Well, this is still part of the K'Hara| official faction so you'll still have to go through the normal steps of application. Although, the requirements are not as difficult as people want you to believe.

Get a Nomad Morph with a trial id, get in touch with HuggieSunrise to join the morph skype chat and people will help you from here. I wouldn't recommend joining this side of the nomad roleplay directly as a first experience of nomad roleplay, because it's more difficult to manage. However we can still definitely meet ingame.

You can join it as a human character, which is much easier.

So if i want to join the Rebelion
Do i have to send my app to Huggie or to you on PM or on some type of topic?

Also making a morph now:D

' Wrote:So if i want to join the Rebelion
Do i have to send my app to Huggie or to you on PM or on some type of topic?

Also making a morph now:D

What I suggest is making a nomad morph first, adding HuggieSunrise as a contact on skype, join the morph chat because you'll have experienced players to help you there. Past that you can add me on skype as well so we organise a meeting ingame.

I would highly recommend to stay on the learning/hostile side for the moment untill you feel good with nomad communication, then switch to rebel nomad if you feel good with nomad chat. If not, a human character of yours can hop in, it works the same, just no fuzzy purple lasers !

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showforum=116
This subforum is your new friend.