Discovery Gaming Community
Anyone (else) still playing Skyrim? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Anyone (else) still playing Skyrim? (/showthread.php?tid=89603)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Anyone (else) still playing Skyrim? - HCGal - 11-23-2012

Hmm.. Play Skyrim.. Or look forward to [LOL] the destruction of one of my favourite series [Elder Scrolls Online..]

Yeah my mind is made up, *cuddles Skyrim* Now time to go assassinate some people! Big Grin

RE: Anyone (else) still playing Skyrim? - Timbuktu - 11-23-2012

What happens in Skyrim?
How can I play?

RE: Anyone (else) still playing Skyrim? - Pacific - 11-26-2012

I still play Skyrim and kinnda have a Rp myself sense morrowind. An a Imperial Family dedicated to the Imperial legion and the Empire. How ever I need a figure a way to imply to TES Online. Sence there wont be Imperials as race.

RE: Anyone (else) still playing Skyrim? - Agmen of Eladesor - 11-26-2012

I did something rather devious and despicable (for me), but quite in character, all things considered. Bard College quest that involved the burning of the effigy. Everyone in Solitude is now gathered for the lighting. Yay, what a great party for everyone involved.

That's when I ran off behind a building and hid, then changed into a Vampire Lord, and came back for some fun. Talk about terrorizing the breathers without getting any bounty ... and man, what a pile of dead bodies when it was all done.

Damned Imperial sympathizers, get what they deserve.

RE: Anyone (else) still playing Skyrim? - stardust47 - 12-02-2012

I'm gonna start replaying Skyrim some time soon. Since the PC I'm on (until about December-January) barely runs it on the lowest possible settings, I'm using this graphics mod.

RE: Anyone (else) still playing Skyrim? - ryoken - 12-07-2012

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/camouflage/skyrim-enhanced-5-mods-you-must-install/
I still play, and i am having a ball trying out new Mods. Just like Morrow wind, and Oblivion the player base is great at adding stuff to an already awesome game.

RE: Anyone (else) still playing Skyrim? - Agmen of Eladesor - 12-07-2012

I have Warzones and Build your own home on my PC version. I also use several others - CBBE, Apachii Hair, better weapons crafting, specified restart (hey, it fits the role-play of my character, she wasn't sneaking across the border, she simply caught a ship ride into Solitude), and killable children.

Yeah, I know - but it's so annoying otherwise that those kids can just run off, or that you truly can't terrorize the village. I'm part of that old school - rape, kill, pillage, and burn (in that order) with the occasional 'Eat a baby' snack thrown in for good measure. I think that's why I so enjoy these games - it let's me play D&D all over again. (Now on my NEXT trip down here to Oklahoma, I'll bring my Xbox and gaming (err, laser) PC with me, so I can play some over the holidays. Just the laptop this trip ...)

RE: Anyone (else) still playing Skyrim? - Zahas - 12-09-2012

steal from kids then kill them
my bretonian female equiped with dual daedric swords killing anything almost instantly is a rogue who likes to steal from rich ppl then ask them what happened.
meh. i always liked to be sneaky steal and backstab just for money.
im using like tons of mods except the graphical ones. i cant see a reason to start again skyrim, i already finished it like 5 times(main quests).

RE: Anyone (else) still playing Skyrim? - AshHill07 - 02-24-2013

I went back and decided I wasen't going to fast travel anywhere and will only use Imperial Gear (Since I joined Imperials), and now I'm addicted again ... xD

RE: Anyone (else) still playing Skyrim? - Agmen of Eladesor - 02-24-2013

(02-24-2013, 03:27 AM)AshHill07 Wrote: I went back and decided I wasen't going to fast travel anywhere and will only use Imperial Gear (Since I joined Imperials), and now I'm addicted again ... xD

Isn't it amazing how when you decide to role-play the game as something different it gets interesting again? I'm running a Dark Elf that (gee, like ALL my other characters) hates the racist bigots, the Thalmer. But she doesn't really care whether Ulfric wins or the Imperials win. Oh, and no trainers, which really takes a lot of time. Also, you irritate her, she comes after you - so since the Dark Brotherhood sent an assassin after her at one point, she just destroyed them.

And just to make life MUCH more fun - she's already been to Solstheim, got a house there, cleaned up most of the All-Maker Stones - and has NOT actually gone hunting Miraak yet, totally doing stuff completely out of quest order. (Actually had probably 2/3 of Solstheim mapped before even getting far enough in the main quest to even trigger the Cultists.)