Discovery Gaming Community
Police Prisoner. BPA C.Ins Hone Nathan captured by the GRN. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Police Prisoner. BPA C.Ins Hone Nathan captured by the GRN. (/showthread.php?tid=92433)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Police Prisoner. BPA C.Ins Hone Nathan captured by the GRN. - Hone - 01-13-2013

[Image: 2w7pmx0.jpg]

"Had to give it a try eh"
Sighed the Chief Inspector,
"I guess you got me again,"
He grinned as he stepped back sat at the small table
"Well what can I do for you Mr...?"

RE: Police Prisoner. BPA C.Ins Hone Nathan captured by the GRN. - Timmy - 01-13-2013

He stepped back as well. "Chevalier. Commandant Chevalier. Who are you, monsieur?"

Marines relaxed a bit and put their guns down, but remain on guard.

RE: Police Prisoner. BPA C.Ins Hone Nathan captured by the GRN. - Hone - 01-13-2013

"Name, Rank, and Serial Number time eh?"
Hone Quipped
"Well I'm not a soldier, I'm Chief Inspector Hone Nathan, of the Bretonian Police Authority, and YOU sir, are committing a war crime!"

RE: Police Prisoner. BPA C.Ins Hone Nathan captured by the GRN. - Timmy - 01-14-2013

"Crime?" Marcell looked at Inspector doubtfully "You attacked my vessel, I have just defended. If you mean that I put you in prison, I of course could leave you on far edge of system... but I doubt someone would ever find you there. Even your reinforcement failed to come in time."

RE: Police Prisoner. BPA C.Ins Hone Nathan captured by the GRN. - Hone - 01-14-2013

Im not just talking about me, this whole attack on Bretonia is an illegal war. It is totally unjustified, and has resulted in the deaths of civilians. Bretonia would NEVER betray it's allies as you claim! Your simply after our resources.

RE: Police Prisoner. BPA C.Ins Hone Nathan captured by the GRN. - Timmy - 01-14-2013

"Perhaps. Can't say I am excited about this war, but I sworn to serve to my nation."

He sighed and smiled wryly "If possible, I trying to avoid casualties among civilians... however those who refuse to surender and trying to opose without any hope to win just bring it upon themselfs..."

RE: Police Prisoner. BPA C.Ins Hone Nathan captured by the GRN. - Hone - 01-14-2013

Leaning back in his chair, Hone narrowed his eyes, this commander seemed oddly reasonable, perhaps there was some hope of getting out of this...
"You still havn't told me what you want from me, Mr Chevalier"

"Nothing much. Doubt police officer can know anything useful."

Marcell gazed at the policeman with smile "Just came to welcome you on my ship... and also congratulate with ending of your war." he grinned.

Hone sneered;
"Very funny Mr Chevalier, I suppose my phone call is out of the question?"

"Fulfill my curiosity by saying who you wish to call?" Marcell looked at Hone with distrust.