Discovery Gaming Community
Lets make a RP story! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Lets make a RP story! (/showthread.php?tid=92893)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Lets make a RP story! - Wolfs Ghost - 01-22-2013

(01-22-2013, 04:11 AM)Jason753 Wrote: With low oxygen I have to try the planet even if its not habitable. Clicking on the ship's status I see that there is damage on the back of the ship and signs of a tractor beam that looks like someone tried to bring the ship into its own ship

While looking over the display of the ship it suddenly hit me, Jurou was a rookie pilot assigned to this mission. A young man who seemed to be in his prime and fresh out of flight school, though... what happened to him? I dragged my eyes slowly away from the display, as the ship itself slowly turned to a view I hadn't seen before.

RE: Lets make a RP story! - Xelon - 01-22-2013

(01-22-2013, 05:09 AM)Wolfs Ghost Wrote: While looking over the display of the ship it suddenly hit me, Jurou was a rookie pilot assigned to this mission. A young man who seemed to be in his prime and fresh out of flight school, though... what happened to him? I dragged my eyes slowly away from the display, as the ship itself slowly turned to a view I hadn't seen before.

Seeing the sun of the system it hit me, I'm in Zeta.
But why I was here or what the Mission was still eluded me, infact it just gave me a headache the more I thought about it.
If I don't get out of this dead Ship soon it won't matter anyway.

RE: Lets make a RP story! - Zynth - 01-22-2013

(01-22-2013, 11:14 AM)Xelon Wrote: Seeing the sun of the system it hit me, I'm in Zeta.
But why I was here or what the Mission was still eluded me, infact it just gave me a headache the more I thought about it.
If I don't get out of this dead Ship soon it won't matter anyway.

At least the emergency power should keep some critical systems working. I channel enough power into the communications array to send out a short-burst SOS message. Unfortunately, due to power constraints, all I could manage was an omni-directional short-range SOS, not enough juice for a system wide one.

RE: Lets make a RP story! - Thunderer - 01-22-2013

(01-22-2013, 11:44 AM)Zynth Wrote: At least the emergency power should keep some critical systems working. I channel enough power into the communications array to send out a short-burst SOS message. Unfortunately, due to power constraints, all I could manage was an omni-directional short-range SOS, not enough juice for a system wide one.

As my available power is all gone, and my scarce message sent, all I can think of is relaxing in order to consume less oxigen. I relax in the seat, almost sure of my fate, but then I notice it. I might in fact have some chance.

RE: Lets make a RP story! - Junes - 01-22-2013

(01-22-2013, 04:36 PM)Thunderer Wrote: As my available power is all gone, and my scarce message sent, all I can think of is relaxing in order to consume less oxigen. I relax in the seat, almost sure of my fate, but then I notice it. I might in fact have some chance.

If I manage to channel enough of the few power I have left through the thruster engines I might be able to reach for that lone planet before my oxygen runs out. Seeing as my distress call probably reached nobody's ears, I consider this my only half-viable option for a chance of survival. While making the necessary adjustments in the power distribution systems, I can't stop thinking about Jurou.

RE: Lets make a RP story! - Jason753 - 01-23-2013

If I manage to channel enough of the few power I have left through the thruster engines I might be able to reach for that lone planet before my oxygen runs out. Seeing as my distress call probably reached nobody's ears, I consider this my only half-viable option for a chance of survival. While making the necessary adjustments in the power distribution systems, I can't stop thinking about Jurou.
[/quote]A moment after I finished the adjustments in the power distribution systems I slowly push the engines. After of bit of resistance the ship starts going toward the planet. Reaching the speed of 25 the engines blow leaving me to hope it was enough to get me there in time.