Discovery Gaming Community
Er WTF? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Er WTF? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Er WTF? - Met2085 - 04-27-2006

if it was nonexistant, then it wouldnt have worked :P:P

Er WTF? - gezza999 - 04-27-2006

Well my plan is also in action now... Soon met.. mabye soon mabye not soo soon. :D

Er WTF? - Nightfall - 04-27-2006

You wouldn't believe me if I told you both that MY plan is working ALL the time? :yes:

Er WTF? - Gregory_Fins - 04-28-2006

Hi all, I just have joined yesterday. Created 2 charecters and one of my char was wipped too. Unfurtunataly it was the one with some 3.5mils cash and expensive 7.5mils 1k cargo transport. Last seen at Planet Leeds after purchasing GunBoat Turret.

I had 2 contributers to my whealth who expect me to repay this loan of 10mils. It is rather hard to do it the old fashion way (starting from 8k). I hope that I will see some of this cash as well. It is a long way to go to 10mils. I thought I would have these guys payed off before the end of the weekend.
Please help.

The Char. name was Gregory_Belly

Thanks in advance to system Admins. and the creators of Discovery mod, for keeping this game alive and interesting.

Gregory_Fins

Er WTF? - Igiss - 04-28-2006

Your char seems to be there, but it's like just started, has 8500 credits. If you launch from planet, I might even be able to edit it.

Er WTF? - gezza999 - 04-29-2006

Ok thanks Igiss ive launched into space...
BTW the reason he is alive again? i remake him so i could make sure i still got enough room for any proposed chars.

Er WTF? - Fire-Fly - 05-06-2006

Whats going on with the server? first of all the max char limit was about 5 or 6, now people seem to have upwards of that.

And lots of people, myself included are loosing characters....

I logged on about a week ago, or there abouts to find that i'd lost 2 characters.... didn't think much of it..... but i logged on again today, and i've lost yet another character :@ which really isn't funny.

i made sure that i flew round in all of them to make sure they were active... so my question is, what is going on with peoples characters disapearing???

Er WTF? - Xerxas Jade - 05-07-2006

Ok firstly

The way you get more then 5 acounts is:
Use more then one PC
Or use this little GEM care of Korrd, "Freelancer Account Manager" look in the discovery downloads section.
Dont ask me how it works iv never used it but its excerlent from what I have heard.

Secondly

Also I lost a Account..... Dont know what it was or what it had onit..... But I know I Had 5 on this comp last time I used it and now theres 4..... I dont mind coz I can Afford to replace it with something but just thought id mention it coz I know that, I had used it since Jan... so it shouldent have been wiped so there might be something bigger going on that might need looking into.

Er WTF? - f2k - 05-07-2006

So Im not the only one who lost characters then? Only, I lost all of mine :(

Er WTF? - Mantaray - 05-07-2006

well, if u lost ALL of them, i bet uve re-instaled freelancer recently, check the pinned 'saving account id' thread,
ur chars are long gone man, no compensation for account id no-saves
so, ur gonna have to start agen