Discovery Gaming Community
Codename Stats/Screenshots - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Codename Stats/Screenshots (/showthread.php?tid=9629)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Codename Stats/Screenshots - timmychen - 06-21-2008

I have pictures of both the projectile and the stats of:
-Archangel
-Bloodstone
-Blue Blaze
-Cerberus
-Dark Blossom
-Golden Blade
-Iron Hammer
-Jade
-Onyx
-Prometheus
-Silver Fire
-Solaris
-Thor's Hammer
-Wild Fire
-Guardian
-Diamondback

I couldn't get one of:
-Delusion
-Excalibur
-Hammerfall
-Lazurite
-Any more that aren't listed

Pictures of what I have are being uploaded right now.

Codename Stats/Screenshots - sovereign - 06-21-2008

If I recall, DELUSION is the codename shield-raper and is not available anywhere, but occasionally seen on NPCs. I think.

That was the Defiler. Delusion is a lootable codename... it just wouldn't appear on IFSO and I'm too lazy to loot it myself.

Codename Stats/Screenshots - Jinx - 06-21-2008

delusions look like rheinland capship turrets - green bubbly bolt. lazurite - well.... when i first equipped them, they looked like a glowing orange red star without a trail - another time when i logged on - they looked like a blue star with a white core. ( and thats how they stayed )

Well, here goes.. I'm not sure if the forum supports bitmaps.

Oh, and for those who were interested - the DEFILER had a 2.00 refire, 250 hull damage, and 3000 shield damage. I'm not surprised it was removed.:P

Link to Archive

(Forums won't let me post them)

ADDED: This is just a theory, I'm pretty sure it's true, but I haven't tested it. Codenames are in pairs - each pair has the same projectile, but have different refire rates and damages (2.00 vs 3.03), with the exception of the Solaris. Therefore, if you want to know what a gun's projectile looks like.. er.. you should be able to narrow it down to a select few.

Codename Stats/Screenshots - Asymptotic - 06-21-2008

If you want the stats, use datastorm, it's just as fair as asking people what all the stats are.

The pictures are a legitimate inquiry though.

Codename Stats/Screenshots - Tenacity - 06-22-2008

Interesting... is the goldenblade the only codename with a projectile speed over 600m/s? First one i've seen that has both higher speed and longer range... would be easier to aim for me, and any help I can get in that regard is good... considering my aim is about as good as a level 1 rogue npc huffed up on cardamine and alchohol.

Codename Stats/Screenshots - Asymptotic - 06-22-2008

GOLDENBLADE:

Quote:Refire-Rate: 0.50 = 2.00 Shots per second
Power-Usage: 235.00
Projectile-Speed: 650
Needed Hardpoint: hp_gun_special_10
LifeTime: 1.17 = 758 Range

1250 hull damage/shot

Codename Stats/Screenshots - Tenacity - 06-22-2008

yes, i know the stats, i saw them on captainpoo's linked archive.

What i'm saying is, every other codename i've seen in the game has 699m range and 600m/s projectile speed. Golden blades are faster and have longer range.

Are there any others that I dont know about that have higher speed/range as well?

Codename Stats/Screenshots - Asymptotic - 06-22-2008

no.