Discovery Gaming Community
Have you got a base that needs supplying, Gateway| can help you!!! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Have you got a base that needs supplying, Gateway| can help you!!! (/showthread.php?tid=98882)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Have you got a base that needs supplying, Gateway can help you - Liberty Trade Shipping - 05-24-2013

::: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :::

To: Bruno Gehard [Gateway Shipping Inc]
Subject: Contract offer
Encrypted: None
Priority: High

[Image: dl002.jpg]

Dear Mr. Bruno Gehard,

It seems you have a well-defined sense of business and... to be honest, I have a great respect for those who know how to make a profitable business. So... given that our corporation has little possibility of acquiring these munitions, we will be agree to accept your price but with one small condition: we want to extend the contract for 40.000 units in 3 days!

This is the final contract form:
  • Contract value: 260.000.000 SC
  • Goods: munitions
  • Quantity: 40.000 units
  • Price: 6.500 SC/unit
  • Base: Muroto Trade Center (Honshu System)
  • Delivery time: 3 days

If you will be agree with our terms, the delivery can begin anytime. We will grant access for your vessels to dock on our station. But, please contact us before the first transport will come to Muroto Trade Center because we need to prepair first our base to accept these goods. Anyway, one of our employees will greet you there. If delivery time is too short, may be extended to maximum 4 days because construction of these modules has become a priority for Liberty Trade Shipping and we want to be finalized as soon as possible.

Best regards,
David Leroy
Liberty Trade Shipping

::: TRANSMISSION TERMINATED :::

RE: Have you got a base that needs supplying, Gateway can help you - Liberty Trade Shipping - 05-24-2013

To: Bruno Gehard [Gateway Shipping Inc]

Mr. Bruno Gehard,

I just want to mention, if you will be agree with the above contract, the delivery can begin anytime. Our base is ready to receive munitions and the docking rights for Gateway vessels is granted. We expect your final decision!
Thank you!

Best regards,
David Leroy
Liberty Trade Shipping

RE: Have you got a base that needs supplying, Gateway can help you - Highland Laddie - 05-24-2013

::Incoming Transmission::

Greetings Mr. Leroy.

I was informed earlier by Mr. Gehard about your requested contract, and after going over the logistics of this operation, I would like to counter-offer with a price of 7,999/each. Reason being is the cost of obtaining these Munitions at the source is quite expensive, and the shortest route to your destination would be through very hostile territory, which increases cost on my end. I would also like coordinates for the Muroto Trade Center if possible, so that I could finalize the best route. Let us know if you find this acceptable, and we will have ships stationed and ready to depart.

Regards!

-Stuart

To: Miles Stuart [Gateway Shipping Inc]

[Image: dl003.jpg]

Mr. Miles Stuart,

In the initial discussion, Mr. Bruno Gehard made a counter offer for 6.500/unit and we have agreed. Now... I'm a little confused because you, as Gateway Shipping Director, decide to increase again this price to 7.999 SC/unit. It is already too much for us. Sorry, but it seems that the contract can not be concluded. We try to find an alternative. I wish you a good day!

Best regards,
David Leroy
Liberty Trade Shipping

RE: Have you got a base that needs supplying, Gateway can help you - Highland Laddie - 05-24-2013

::Incoming Transmission::

Greetings again Mr. Leroy.

I apologize for the confusion. After further discussion with the Executive Board, we have decided that we could accept your offer of 6500 sc/each, at least in the interest of fostering amity between our mutual companies. If this contract is gone, then perhaps we can get things going in the future instead.

Stuart out.

RE: Have you got a base that needs supplying, Gateway can help you - Liberty Trade Shipping - 05-25-2013

To: Miles Stuart [Gateway Shipping Inc]
Priority: Medium

[Image: dl006.jpg]

Hello again Mr. Miles Stuart,

Unfortunately, I'm afraid it is too late. After our last discussion, I was concerned to find an alternative and I had not time to check the list with latest transmissions from Neuralnet. I understand that it was only a confusion and is no need to apologize... Because the construction of those defense modules is a priority for Liberty Trade Shipping, I tried to find quickly, another company that can deliver those munitions. So... the contract has been signed already with another corporation, located in Kusari and I must to admit that we are very pleased by the quality of their services.
However, Liberty Trade Shipping intend in near future to build another trade center. For now, we do not know if it will be located in Bretonia or Liberty space, but certainly we will need then by many other goods and will not be excluded a future collaboration with your company.
Keep in touch!

Best regards,
David Leroy
Liberty Trade Shipping

RE: Have you got a base that needs supplying, Gateway can help you - Black Widow - 05-29-2013

Resending........

RE: Have you got a base that needs supplying, Gateway can help you - Black Widow - 06-04-2013

Resending........

RE: Have you got a base that needs supplying, Gateway| can help you!!! - Gateway Shipping Inc - 06-09-2013

Resending........