Discovery Gaming Community
Once 4.85 is released, how long before... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Once 4.85 is released, how long before... (/showthread.php?tid=9917)

Pages: 1 2

Once 4.85 is released, how long before... - El Nino - 06-30-2008

Haha, I must admit, fun questions...

After being defeated by Bretonia, and surrender to Rheinland, they will probably be beaten by Kusari just aswell, and latter ally to Liberty, untill a quirky Freedom Fries incident..

Once 4.85 is released, how long before... - Colonel Z.e.r.o. - 06-30-2008

This new house will actually give Bianca Chevalier the conspicuously valid assumption of being an ex gaullian (sp). It makes giving her a background a bit simple for me.

Once 4.85 is released, how long before... - Varyag - 06-30-2008

I have dibs on leading the legionnaires!

I think the corsairs were sopposed to be french or at least I kept hearing that.

Once 4.85 is released, how long before... - jammi - 06-30-2008

Nope, as the name Hispania would suggest, they came from the Hispanic regions. That covers Spain, Italy, Greece (?) and some of the mediterranean islands (Malta etc...)

IRL they were French privateers or at least what I keep hearing and seeing in the wiki article.

Once 4.85 is released, how long before... - Frog - 07-03-2008

' Wrote:No Joan of Arc?:(

I't "Jeanne d'Arc " :P

I do not understand why everyone see Bretonia or another house attack Gallia. All the more so that nobody except spies knew existence of this house ... therefore attacking the unknown, should not really be smart ...
In addition Bretonia Kusari and being at war, they would not have enough resources available to send a force sufficient to Gallia without weakening the front line.

Once 4.85 is released, how long before... - Xing - 07-03-2008

Rheinlanders. They have some french in it for sure. Some of their NPCs have french names (such as LaValle, if I recall)

Once 4.85 is released, how long before... - AdamantineFist - 07-03-2008

' Wrote:IRL they were French privateers or at least what I keep hearing and seeing in the wiki article.

:dry:Us Algerians and other northern Africans were in on the fun, too! The Barbary corsairs were another pirate group that operated out of the Mediterranean coast of Africa. Algiers (capital of Algeria) was originally a pirate port. In fact, on an interesting side note, Tripoli Shipyard is named after the Libyan capital city of Tripoli.

Once 4.85 is released, how long before... - Frog - 07-04-2008

' Wrote:Rheinlanders. They have some french in it for sure. Some of their NPCs have french names (such as LaValle, if I recall)

Yes, this one is more explicit than " lavalle ":

[Image: nompb1.jpg]