Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14469)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: LPI Feedback - nOmnomnOm - 01-03-2017

Still waiting a response to LPI to explain their actions. Ignoring this only shows your true intentions.

RE: LPI Feedback - Liberty Police Inc. - 03-22-2017

Bump. We will keep using this one here.

RE: LPI Feedback - Liberty Police Inc. - 03-23-2017

Liberty Police Inc. Feedback Thread | Update

Let's give this whole thing a bump and template then as a bump alone apparently doesn't suffice the staff.

Code:
[pi amount=20][color=#FFFFFF]

[b]What do you wish to provide Feedback for?[/b] Ingame pew / Ingame RP / Forum RP (choose one)
[b]Is it negative critism with possible suggestions to solve a possible issue or positive feedback?[/b] Critism / Positive

[b]Your Feedback message goes here:[/b] Message

[/color][/pi]

Notice: Unnecessary drama or Q_Q which won't help anyone of us further will likely not be responsed to.

RE: LPI Feedback - TickTack - 04-18-2017

I'm curious, is LPI just some three liner trigger faction with low tier RP? I remember when LPI actually gave some lines before getting to the actual pew pew. Like investigate who the individual in question is and and what he is doing. You know stuff that police would normally do but instead I'm met with this...

Quote:[18.04.2017 22:35:23] LPI-Chun-Mai.Dawn[D]: Well.
[18.04.2017 22:35:31] LPI-Chun-Mai.Dawn[D]: You aren't going anywhere.
[18.04.2017 22:35:39] LPI-Chun-Mai.Dawn[D]: Engaging the outcast ship.

As you can see just 3 lines of RP and what like 19 seconds to respond? as a general rule I give like 30 seconds.

Additionally I had lag issues at the time which my friend Gamma8 Informed this member of, when I finally did lag out I spawned back at the station an I proceeded to PM the LPI.

Quote:[18.04.2017 22:43:24] (C~Jack.Light.: // take it you killed me when I was lagging out then
[18.04.2017 22:43:31] LPI-Chun-Mai.Dawn[D]: // yes
[18.04.2017 22:44:12] (C~Jack.Light.: // bit unfair but whatever
[18.04.2017 22:44:27] LPI-Chun-Mai.Dawn[D]: //if you want fair fights, go to conn.
[18.04.2017 22:44:46] (C~Jack.Light.: // This was lag.... not ganking

I tried to work it out with the player but their response was to ask me to stop messaging them, is this the kind of poor attitude I expect to see from the LPI in the future?

RE: LPI Feedback - Emperor Tekagi - 04-19-2017

(04-18-2017, 11:05 PM)TickTack Wrote: I'm curious, is LPI just some three liner trigger faction with low tier RP? I remember when LPI actually gave some lines before getting to the actual pew pew. Like investigate who the individual in question is and and what he is doing. You know stuff that police would normally do but instead I'm met with this...

Quote:[18.04.2017 22:35:23] LPI-Chun-Mai.Dawn[D]: Well.
[18.04.2017 22:35:31] LPI-Chun-Mai.Dawn[D]: You aren't going anywhere.
[18.04.2017 22:35:39] LPI-Chun-Mai.Dawn[D]: Engaging the outcast ship.

As you can see just 3 lines of RP and what like 19 seconds to respond? as a general rule I give like 30 seconds.

First of all I would love to know the context where those three lines were dropped, just throwing three lines of RP (with enough time, 19 secs is fine, he surely didn't know you lag when he just wrote this . The rules state 10 secs are already fine and 19-20 secs is just fine, isn't it?) in here is not helping anyone. With context where you both have been, what you were doing, etc. it would make more sense.

If I take that you sat close to Manhattan it's just what you should expect, the same goes for Trade Lanes. (Just give me a context so it all is more clear to everyone here and so we can understand why and what caused this interaction to be like it was). IFF can be treated as RP and thus immediatly cause RP consequences. While I agree that I expected a bit more RP from his side it is not that bad.

Quote:Additionally I had lag issues at the time which my friend Gamma8 Informed this member of, when I finally did lag out I spawned back at the station an I proceeded to PM the LPI.

Quote:[18.04.2017 22:43:24] (C~Jack.Light.: // take it you killed me when I was lagging out then
[18.04.2017 22:43:31] LPI-Chun-Mai.Dawn[D]: // yes
[18.04.2017 22:44:12] (C~Jack.Light.: // bit unfair but whatever
[18.04.2017 22:44:27] LPI-Chun-Mai.Dawn[D]: //if you want fair fights, go to conn.
[18.04.2017 22:44:46] (C~Jack.Light.: // This was lag.... not ganking

I do not want to comment on this matter. This seems more like something going beyond RP limits to me, maybe something the two involved people should talk about themselves without involving RP/Factions at all. I am not your babysitter who cares about you two having trouble in other ways as long as it doesn't affect people's inRP behaviour in a negative manner.

Quote:I tried to work it out with the player but their response was to ask me to stop messaging them, is this the kind of poor attitude I expect to see from the LPI in the future?

I shouldn't even bother answering that nonsense but fine: Ever thought about not asking such stuff due to what one single player did for reasons we both likely do not know in an to me completly unknown context?

RE: LPI Feedback - TickTack - 04-20-2017

(04-19-2017, 06:12 PM)NieRdackel Wrote: First of all I would love to know the context where those three lines were dropped, just throwing three lines of RP (with enough time, 19 secs is fine, he surely didn't know you lag when he just wrote this . The rules state 10 secs are already fine and 19-20 secs is just fine, isn't it?) in here is not helping anyone. With context where you both have been, what you were doing, etc. it would make more sense.

If I take that you sat close to Manhattan it's just what you should expect, the same goes for Trade Lanes. (Just give me a context so it all is more clear to everyone here and so we can understand why and what caused this interaction to be like it was). IFF can be treated as RP and thus immediately cause RP consequences. While I agree that I expected a bit more RP from his side it is not that bad.

Actually I was in moving through ny, there was Gamma 8 who was following me however he had not said much in terms of RP as of at point. I took the lane to Fort bush and hopped out and started to cruise up and go to Rochester when your guy hopped out and fired a cd at me. Additionally the "Well" Doesn't in my opinion count as RP, there was at least 2 other ships in the area so he could have been talking to anyone.

So there's your context, however in my opinion context shouldn't even matter, he didn't even try and establish if I'd broken any laws or demand I stop my ship. He didn't even try to RP, I'd say something if I was close to docking at a rogue base but there aren't any that I know of around Manhattan.

Quote:I do not want to comment on this matter. This seems more like something going beyond RP limits to me, maybe something the two involved people should talk about themselves without involving RP/Factions at all. I am not your babysitter who cares about you two having trouble in other ways [b]as long as it doesn't affect people's inRP behaviour in a negative manner.

Well welcome to faction feedback, where stuff outside of RP may also be brought up, now as I had already stated I had tried to talk it out with him however his poor attitude combined with his message to stop messaging him stopped any chance of it being resolved by talking didn't it, or perhaps you're completely blind to that fact and wish to treat them as two completely separate issues.

Quote:I shouldn't even bother answering that nonsense but fine: Ever thought about not asking such stuff due to what one single player did for reasons we both likely do not know in an to me completely unknown context?

He's a member of your faction, that makes him accountable for his actions even if those actions are to cry and tell someone to stop messaging him for whatever reason. I could also post the time he logged in and the time he logged off and it'd make it look like he logged in for a quick blue, but I thought not to instead.

RE: LPI Feedback - Weller - 04-23-2017

Hello.

Previously, I've had no bad experience with LPI- as a whole. Today however, one of your members seemed to forget that they were on an official account, and that they would be able to do whatever they want without consequences. For the sake of the indie playerbase, I hope that is not the case.

The pink text is group chat, the rest is local:

By the way, Erie does, in fact sell Neon. But that is not the only part that concerns me.

Good day.

RE: LPI Feedback - Emperor Tekagi - 04-23-2017

This behaviour shouldn't happen at all, I agree with you, I actually expected something else from a recently returned member.
To me this is borderline trolling, both of them should be aware that Erie sells Neon, saying they don't would be ridiculous.

How did this encounter end exactly if I may ask? Was the cargo dropped, shots fired or something else?

I already asked him to explain himself here too though, let's see.

RE: LPI Feedback - Weller - 04-23-2017

I am not sure how it ended because I logged off where the conversation ends. Sorry. If I remember correctly they started moving away when Adam Cast said "im done" though, so hopefully it didn't end with unnecessary shots.

RE: LPI Feedback - Emperor Tekagi - 04-23-2017

We may wait for his explanation then. Alright, thanks for bringing this up by the way, it's really appreciated.