Discovery Gaming Community
The best game ever.... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: The best game ever.... (/showthread.php?tid=308)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

The best game ever.... - leech - 09-18-2007

Anybody remember the greatest RP game ever made?

Definately my all time favorite:
Planescape Torment!

And not to forget Strike Commander (Chris Roberts) 1993
And of course Wing Commander

not to forget Rome Total War

The best game ever.... - FooFighter - 09-22-2007

My favorites are clearly Half Life 2 (though 1 is very good as well) Baldurs Gate II, and Deus Ex 1. KotOR was a nice game too (unlike it's successor, which was WAY too rushed). Before I started becoming addicted to Battlefield 2142, I really liked Enemy Territory. Fallout 2 (never played the first one) is a fine game, even if I don't really like post-apocalyptic settings; the Final Fantasy series is nice as well, however, I never played any part never then IX.

I also like very much a lot of old SNES-RPGs, but none of those is liked so much by me than those games I called above.

The best game ever.... - galaktik - 09-25-2007

Diablo I and II
Carmageddon II
TES: Morrowind, Oblivion
of course Freelancer

and some space RPG, cant remember the title, bit old like 7 years

The best game ever.... - Aemx - 09-25-2007

Both KoTOR's.

Freespace.

Freespace 2.

Enemy Territory.

GMod.

Half-Life 2.

The best game ever.... - darkguardian - 09-25-2007

Halo 3
America's Army
Fable
Oblivion

The best game ever.... - Teknikal - 09-26-2007

Ok here are my top games

rpg: Chrono Trigger followed very closely by Final Fantasy 7

(both very similar but Chrono Trigger is just so polished and flawless)

FPS: Deus Ex followed closely by the original Unreal Tournament

(I Think Deus Ex is probably the best game I've played on a PC you just cant beat sneaking around with a crossbow taking people down and avoiding detection)

Strategy: Xcom/UFO

( I wasted a lot of time with this one )

Arcade: Streetfighter 2

And of course Freelancer Deserves a mention I think Deus Ex just beats it as Best PC game though.

The best game ever.... - pipboy - 09-26-2007

oooo, XCOM was a good one.

The best game ever.... - snowm - 09-26-2007

DeusEx

best game ever !

close by:

XCOM

Dune

Baldurs Gate II

The best game ever.... - Lohingren - 09-29-2007

Independant war's 1 and 2 (pretty much the 2 games that FL ripped off the story of)

Final Fantasy series (loved the games can still remember trying my hardest to tackle the originals at the age of like 5 rofl was never gonna happen really)

Kotor 1 (best star wars game around 2 is still awsome but didn't pack as much of a punch story wise as what the 1st did and probably the most recent game brought out that actually made me play it more than once through one after another i hadn't done such for a LONG LONG TIME)

oh and finally Xenogear's 2d/3d rpg for the Ps1 based around mecha only game i have ever seen to have fit 200 hours of gameplay on 1 cd and another 50 on the 2nd and thats not including side quests game was god dang awsome rofl

The best game ever.... - weeman0313 - 09-30-2007

best 360 games:
halo 3
bioshock
pc games:
freelancer
x3 reunion
Lineage II
and of course Classic old Counter strike