Discovery Gaming Community
Modular bases registry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: Rheinland Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=174)
+----- Thread: Modular bases registry (/showthread.php?tid=77939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 07-14-2016

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: kzicgtsu9qm.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Kommissar Dieter Heinrichs
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Schwermetall Handel

Sehr geehrter Herr Schmidt,

We have received your application and I have been appointed to handle this matter.

Your simulation of Omega-7 and the possible construction site gives us quite ein headache.
You may claim to trade in copper ore, but the future location of Schwermetall Handel might cause problems with Kruger Mineralien,
as their zoner of interest in Omega-7 might be disturbed. And the last thing the Polizei wants to see is ein quarrel between Kruger and Daumann.

Therefore we kindly ask you to reconsider the location of your base in ein sector that has been granted to Daumann according the current Rheinland laws.

Until further notice, your registration request is on hold.

Kind regards,

Komissar Dieter Heinrichts
Rheinland Bundespolizei

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Epo - 07-16-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: pmNli3j.jpg]

ID: Heinrich Schmidt
Encryption: MEDIUM
Priority: MEDIUM
Recipent: Rheinland Outpost Registry

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren of Rheinland Polizei,

This is Heinrich Schmidt of DHC auxiliary department speaking again. Regarding to your last message, we've decided to follow your advice and contacted with Kruger to obtain necessary approval.

It took some time, but we've finally found an agreement, which will satisfy both sides. We've received permission under some conditions we've decided to accept. Now, don't let my words to be unfounded! I'm attaching shortened protocoles of our conversations. Give me a minute...

[Uploading status: lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll] FINISHED

Shall we proceed with our construction?

Best regards,

Heinrich Schmidt

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 07-18-2016

[Image: Christiane_Laurich.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Kommissar Christiane Laurich
TO: Heinrich Schmidt
SUBJECT: Schwermetall Handel base registration

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter Herr Schmidt. My name is Christiane Laurich and I´m kommissar from administrative department of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

Gut to see you were able to strike a deal with Kruger Mineralien, cooperation between all Rheinland corporations and companies is vital in such dangerous system as Omega-7. Since you solved the problematic matter, we decided to issue conditional approval. You may begin construction of Schwermetall Handel in the designated area, all we require is to keep minimal distance of ten kilometers from all space traffic objects such as trade lane rings or stations.

Regarding the registration fee, we will refund it to you because its payment is not part of requirements. Security situation worsened significantly in Omegas in last few months and thus this requirement is temporary lifted to give you opportunity to use these credits to improve defense of your station on your own, for example by hiring some mercenaries. While polizei and military forces try their best, there might be situations when they will not be able to help your base immediately, so we want to help you this way. Inform us, bitte, to which account the sum should be refunded.

I hope everything is clear, if not, feel free to ask.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Epo - 07-19-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: pmNli3j.jpg]

ID: Heinrich Schmidt
Encryption: MEDIUM
Priority: MEDIUM
Recipent: Rheinland Outpost Registry

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren of Rheinland Polizei,

This is Heinrich Schmidt of DHC auxiliary department speaking again. We've received your transmission and I'd want to thank you both from me and our whole SMH team.

We'll begin the construction withno any delay. Also refundation of facility's registration cost may be indeed helpful in its administration and mantaining sufficient security level. The amount of credits can be sent directly into: SMH-Rammelsberg

I'll forward this message to the team and we'll proceed with our job immediately. Once again, I appreciate your will for cooperation

Best regards,

Heinrich Schmidt

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Ruud - 07-19-2016

Sender: Rudolf von Limburg
Receiver: Rheinland Federal Polizei
Kommissar Christiane Laurich

Guten Tag geehrte Frau Kommissar Laurich, Herr Komissar Dieter Heinrichs,

As you most probably heard, our base was destroyed by the Red Hessians, just hours ago. But I won't let me put down by those criminals and I want to build a new base. My first question: do I have to pay those 100 M again?

Telling you here where I am going to build the base is most probably the reason how they found it in the first place. The next base I want to build I am going to construct at least 30K from any lane, planet, base or what ever. If they don't have any clue where to look, it will take ages to find it. Do you have any objections against this? Or do you have a better idea?

I hope to hear soon from you.

Mit großer Hochachtung,
Rudolf von Limburg

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 07-21-2016

TO: Heinrich Schmidt
SUBJECT: Registration fee refund

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter Herr Schmidt.

Money was refunded to designated account, confirmation of transaction is in the data attachment of this message.

I would like to advise you to keep strict safety and security measures and to keep your base fully operational including emergency repairs. Red Hessians are currently quite active. They destroyed some bases and as far as I am informed, some of them were not supplied properly what made their terrorist acts much easier and significantly reduced time which law enforcement forces had to come to defend the bases. Do not make same mistake.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

LOADING DATA ATTACHMENT
[Image: 160719-fee_refund.jpg]

END OF THE MESSAGE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO: Rudolf von Limburg
SUBJECT: Rebuilding of Heckler & Koch GmbH

Guten Tag, Herr von Limburg.

It is very unfortunate what happened to your base. If you want to rebuild your base, you can do that without paying the registration fee again.

Also, I don´t think that Hessians are able to hack into this channel and get through encryption. Don´t forget that such remote places like Ruhrfeld are home for this and other unlawful scum, so they likely found your base accidentally. Anyway, if you have concerns about security of this channel, you can send us the location of your base via heavily encrypted personal message to polizei NeuralNet account. If you will build the base it in such remote place like you suggest, there should not be any issues from our side, but we need to be sure that it is according to all laws and regulations.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - orelion - 07-31-2016

Comm. Channel Open

Encryption: High
Sender: Wilhelm Von Glasner
Receiver: Rheinland Federal Polizei

Greetings, my name is Wilhelm Von Glasner, I would like to construct a base in the Munich system, sector 5C, it will be at least 10k away from any and everything. I have included the 100 million credit fee, please see attachment.

Name of Base : Harzfeld Station
Administrator: Wilhelm Von Glasner
Affiliation: Independent Daumann
Propose: resource storage and trade

Attachment: http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/846736Capture.png

Best regards
Wilhelm Von Glasner

Comm Channal Closed

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 08-01-2016

TO: Wilhelm Von Glasner
SUBJECT: Harzfeld Station base registration

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter Herr Von Glasner. My name is Christiane Laurich and I´m kommissar from administrative department of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

Your application was examined and we decided to issue conditional approval. You may begin construction of Harzfeld Station in the designated area in Munich system, however apart from the registration fee, which you paid already, following conditions must be met:

The station will be placed in the mentioned area with minimal distance of ten kilometers from all space traffic objects such as trade lanes rings or stations as well as from the edge of southern Chiemsee Asteroid Field where mining field which belong to Daumann Heavy Construction is located.

I hope everything is clear, if not, feel free to ask.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Herr_Eichhorst - 09-14-2016

[Image: stS4r35.png]

Incoming Transmission:

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren der Rheinland Polizei,

Greetings Rheinland officials my name is Herr Eichhorst, to increase the growth of Rheinlands economy we are planing
to construct a base in Munich .

And how to increase our already big industry you may ask yourself. Well alot of miners, traders and even freelancers
have to travel long distances without seeing storages and tradeports for some time. And by observing the trading and traffic in Rheinlands
space we came to the conclusion to support Rheinlands miners, traders and all parts of its economy, by assisting with trade or by simply
providing a good bar and shelter for some days. And we think the best place to do so is in Munich.

§1.1.1. Wolfsberg
§1.1.2. Herr Eichhorst
§1.1.3. Freelancer
§1.1.4. Trading Station / Bar
§1.1.5. none

Thats why we are hoping to get the permission to build this formidable project as soon as possible.

Furthermore I would like to request the account details to transfer the fee of 100.000.000 (One hundred million) Credits.

Hochachtungsvoll
Herr Eichhorst

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 09-17-2016

TO: Herr Eichhorst
SUBJECT: Wolfsberg base registration

Guten Tag, Herr Eichhorst. My name is Christiane Laurich and I´m kommissar from administrative department of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

To process your application, we have to know your full name and also exact planned location of your base. You can inform us about both via high encrypted personal message to this NeuralNet account to keep maximum security.

Also, I would like to warn you that activity of unlawful forces is quite high currently, especially when it comes to Red Hessians. We have reports about them extorting station owners and attacking bases which do not pay their exorbitant demands. All law enforcement authorities are trying their best but we can´t assure your base full safety at this moment. Thus we advise to consider your decision twice before you invest money and start with construction, assuming it will be approved.

If you are convinced to continue with your plans in Rheinland, I await your reply with requested information.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE