Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - Auriec - 04-20-2013

=[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

Decrypting message

[||||||||||||||||||||] 100%

Sender ID - Gefreiter Michael Schmidt
LocationBattleship Moselle, Braunschweig

SubjectPilot Report

In the morning, I started a patrol through New Berlin and Frankfurt, which lead me to a liberty battlecruiser destroying civilian transports.
With the assistance of the Vizeadmiral visible in the attachments, we managed to take the battlecruiser down in a short amount of time. I suppose he didn't see that coming.

Later in the evening there were reports about [HW] and even more hessians in the New Berlin system. With a small squad build up we managed to took them down, when the [RHA] overran our forces, with a Feldwebel and a BDM vessel falling against the numerous force. I think they managed to get back onto safe havens, and will return their duty soon enough.
I managed to claim a kill in that fight by myself, shooting an enemy bomber an antimatter cannon in the face.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Gefreiter Michael Schmidt
<Rheinwehr Hauptflotte>

ATTACHMENTS

LNS_1
LNS_2
LNS_3
LNS_4
HESSIAN_ID
HESSIAN_SNAC

=[END OF TRANSMISSION]=

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - DeathSpirit - 04-24-2013

[Image: schoon.png]

Subject: Patrol Report

Yesterday I started a patrol together with Lt. Sarah Austerlitz, we wanted to meet in the Braunschweig System, at the Moselle after I started from the Moselle I got ordered to come to Dortmund Station by Lt. Austerlitz, I arrived after a few minutes, she was under fire by 2 Bounty Hunter Vessels who attacked her, I dont know why I think the Leutnant will clear this stuff. At the end the Fight wasnt very long, we destroyed both Vessels, after that the Leutnant was dealing with a Hessian ship. But I needed to retreat to the Battleship Straussberg ordered by the Leutnant.

[Uploading Guncam Shots]

[30%...]

[50%...]

[85%...]

[100%...]

[Upload Complete]

[Image: screen39m.jpg]

[Image: screen40o.jpg]
[Image: screen41t.jpg]

Signed

Laura

[Image: schoonend.png]

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - DeathSpirit - 04-26-2013

'tag mein Herren und Damen,

yesterday I started a Patrol together with Gefreiter Michael Schmidt, we patrolled the Stuttgart System, at the beginning everything seems quiet, we looked up every tradelane for Hostile activity, as we arrived at the New Berlin Jumphole, there suddently was a Hessian, calling himself Kurt Bauer, at the beginning we talked a little bit but after all, it came to a bloody fight, the Gefreiter stood behind, I dealed with the Red Hessian. After several minutes I was able to destroy his Fighter, and picked up his Pod.

[Image: screen47v.jpg]

[Image: screen48k.jpg]

Then both of us returned to Battleship Karlsruhe to resupply and bring the Hessian into a Prison. My ship was refilled after 10 Minutes then we go ahead with our Patrol, and there showed up 2 Hessian Vessels. 1 Hessian Gunboat and 1 Hessian Cruiser. But they retread fast after a Rheinland Battleship Patrol showed up.

[Image: screen49.jpg]

So we decided to look up Stuttgart System again. And the Hessians showed up again, but this time we got assistance from two Rheinland Military Cruiser and a 2 Pilots of the Rheinland Federal Police. The Rheinland Military Cruiser Captains and the Gefreiter destroyed the Hessian Cruiser the Gunboat and one Hessian Battleship together with the Rheinland Federal Police Pilots, while I was fighting against a Single Hessian fighter, called Vega.

[Image: screen52m.jpg]

[Image: screen54l.jpg]

[Image: screen51.jpg]
[Image: screen551.jpg]
[Image: screen55p.png]

After all this we moved back to Karlsruhe and the Patrol ended, we repaired our Ships and drunk one or two beers together after getting a rest.

Signed

Laura

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - DeathSpirit - 04-29-2013

'tag mein Damen und Herren

I started my Todays Patrol in Stuttgart and moved along to Omega-7 I've spoken to some Kruger Miners, after that a Unioner appeared, I follow him to Planet Stuttgart there I meet 2 more Unioners.

[Image: screen62.jpg]

[Image: screen61n.jpg]

After a few minutes of discussion with those three Unioners, there arrived some assistance, two KAF| tagged Rheinland Military Gunboats.

[Image: screen67n.jpg]

After telling the Unioners to follow us to Vierlande they get angry and a heavy fight starts, we were able to destroy all three Unioner Vessels and bring their Pods to Vierlande Prision for further purpose.

[Image: screen66.jpg]
[Image: screen65wl.jpg]
[Image: screen63v.jpg]

Signed

Laura

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - Vrabcek - 05-01-2013

SOURCE: Battleship Altenburg, Dresden System.
ENCRYPTION: Low, port RM-FH-721-L-3

Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

[Image: austerlitzzpse5a80a9e.jpg]

SUBMITTER: Leutnant Sarah Austerlitz
RECIPIENT: Rheinland military report database
SUBJECT: Fighting Test

Guten Tag,

Yesterday I performed the fighting test with Feldwebel Laura Schoon. As I witnesssed the trainings of the feldwebel for the past weeks I can say she had improved a lot.
But there are still some parts she needs to work on.

Here are the results:
Movement: 2,5/5
Accuracy: 2/5
Mine placing: 2/5

In general I am not satisfied with the Mini razor usage where she puts too much focus in and that is why her accuracy with hornvipers is underdeveloped.
The feldwebel was also flying all the same, lacking the important not expected moves what could I easily use to place a mine.

In the end, I judge her fighting as average and there is still much to work on.

She passed.

signed,

Leutnant Sarah Austerlitz

Encrypting...
Closing...

=[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - MathiasCZR - 05-11-2013

>>>>( Incoming Transmission )<<<<
>>>>( Link Established )<<<<

Source: Battleship Strausberg, New Berlin System
Encryption: Moderate
Submitter: Leutnant Alois Dermen
Recipient: Rheinland Military
Subject: Battle Report 29

[Image: 220px-Wilhelm_Crinius.jpg]

The Enemy, the enemy fought, and the enemy died.

Hessians today wanted to test our strength today in the Frankfurt System. Their overconfidence was their undoing and they now lie broken and destroyed. The hessians lost two capital ships, and about half of their fleet has been removed. Im sure the Hessians won't try anything like this again for some time.

Derman, Out!

Recorded Images
First Image
Second Image
Third Image

Confirmed Kills
Hessian Capital Killed By Lt.Klaus.Weiss

Confirmed Causalities
(None)

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - MathiasCZR - 05-16-2013

>>>>( Incoming Transmission )<<<<
>>>>( Link Established )<<<<

Source: Battleship Strausberg, New Berlin System
Encryption: Light
Submitter:Leutnant Alois Dermen
Recipient: Rheinland Military
Subject: Training Report 30

[Image: 220px-Wilhelm_Crinius.jpg]

Guten Tag Command.
Today was a fairly easy day for me and Frau Eisenach and a few fellow Flieger recruits. Mostly this was a training day for our newest recruits, Peter Eiffel and A.Herbert. Both Fliegers show promise of future improvement in their combat abilties. Particulary I have interest in Herr Herbert, for a flieger he shows excellent skills in dog fighting, and I believe more training is in order for his skills to take root and hold. That is all.

Dermen, Out!

Recored Images
First Image
Second Image

Confirmed Kills
(None)

Confirmed Causalities
(None)

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - xXCecOXx - 05-16-2013

[Image: cpC7oV0.png]

Encryption: Low
Subject: Patrol report

Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

Today was a bad day for me and Mrs. Schoon.. We started our patrol trough New Berlin. After exiting the first trade lane my scanners detected a hostile target. A VF) tagged vessel who was seeking revenge for... I don't know what. A few minutes later a UN ship joined the party. Well, the VF) was pirating the lane so Mrs. Schoon ordered me to engage. The UN joined the fight and Schoon told me to distract him while she was taking care of the VF). Well I kinda.. failed but atleast I managed to take him down with me.

[16.05.2013 21:41:24] Death: [RM]Ge.Hendrik.Janson was put out of action by UN|David.Giese (Mine)
[16.05.2013 21:41:24] Death: UN|David.Giese has suffered a self administered loadout error (Mine)
[16.05.2013 21:41:34] [RM]Ge.Hendrik.Janson: Well, thats one of them.

Janson out.

[Image: Schoonend.png]

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - Auriec - 05-18-2013

Decrypting message

[||||||||||||||||||||] 100%

Sender ID - Gefreiter Michael Schmidt
LocationBattleship Moselle, Braunschweig

SubjectPilot Report

Emergency call in the evening, reported in.
Call originated from Omega-11, where part of the primary fleet has met.
Upon arrival, there were two red hessians, one of them a Vidar and one an Odin.
After Leutnant Eisenach was fired upon by the fighter and shortly after supported by the cruiser, I moved in.
Shortly after, said fighter was wrecked, cruiser managed to escape as far as I got it. Guncam of log reporting destruction is attached, Leutnant Eisenach can confirm that it was a red hessian.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Gefreiter Michael Schmidt
<Rheinwehr Hauptflotte>

ATTACHMENTS

HESSIAN_O11_LOG

=[END OF TRANSMISSION]=

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - Kornpatch - 06-03-2013

***Incoming Transmission***

***Decrypting message***

***ID from:Ge. Dylan Vorster***
***Patrol Report***
***Priority: Low***

[Image: CSBSBIZ.png]

Mein Herre

Goed News! My first patrol as a Ge. went very well, Rheinland was very quiet this evening, I started In Braunshweig, flew through to Bremen, patrolled around the Jump hole to Liberty space, then proceeded into Hamburg from Hamburg I took the Jump hole to Koeln, then from Koeln I went into Stuttgart where I checked up on both of the Omega gates then turned around and went into New Berlin, then Frankfurt through to Munich where I patrolled around the system, then went back to New Berlin planet.

Everything checked out on the transports that I did see and no hostiles where spotted in the vicinity.

Flight time:1 Hour 10 Min

***Transmission Ended***