Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - JonahC - 09-18-2013

==============
Falchion
==============

The ship dealer tag still calls it a light fighter, even though it is now a VHF.
Also it can only mount up to level 8 LF shields.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Widow - 09-18-2013

==============
Omicron 80 JHs
==============

Jump holes in Omicron 80 both head to Omicron 82. There's no way back.

Uh, a quick edit. Let's reduce it to there's a problem in O-80, O-81 and O-82 and jumping around at those. I don't even know now.

Echo: Fixed.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Tankman - 09-18-2013

==============
Station Docking
==============

When I dock at Mirua I seem to get "Redirected" to Otemachi (PoB)

http://imageshack.com/a/img28/1826/0hkp.png

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - GrnRaptor - 09-18-2013

==============
BASE NPCS
==============

All the personnel on Freeport 14 in Alberta are tagged as Freeport 9 people.

==============
SHIP BUYING
==============

The visual tag for buying a Spatial has the old model picture instead of the new one. Also not entirely sure if the description is still correct because it lists having 6 engines when it appear the new model may only have 3.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Outrunner - 09-18-2013

==============
INFOCARDS AND RUMORS
==============

The ship dealer on Battleship Suffolk has a rumor. If you try to buy ships there, you'll have to listen to his rumor first. Not sure if this is intentional but it's a little neat.

==============
AMMUNITION
==============

According to the Equipment Dealer, the new missile capacity for Firestalkers is maxed out at 100. However, buying any more than 70 results in an immediate kick. Seems like a false-positive from the anti-cheat system not being updated for the new ammo amounts.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - pitockm - 09-18-2013

==============
Ships
==============

Civilian Gunboat is not able to shoot Missiles, seems there is a problem with its core.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Scorpius - 09-18-2013

(09-16-2013, 06:10 AM)Vulkhard Muller Wrote: It would seem that just BEING in Dauphine is causing the server to crash violently ( there was a guy there and it started crashing) just putting it here DO NOT GO TO DAUPHINE ._.

Same happened yesterday when i was at Burgundy trying to get to Macon Base, from the Berry JH. The server just crashed like every 5, 10 minutes. Did nothing "special" though, just shot a few GRN NPC-s near the JH, then cruised to Macon. Many of the crashes happened when i was near, or in the nebula(can't remember the name) Macon resides in.

PS: Oh yeah, if i was the cause of the crashes...SORRY! Didn't know, didn't want to cause problem for ya guys.

Aet: Retested. Couldn't crash the test server in that nebula. Cannon probably fixed this one already.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - djordje_petrovic - 09-18-2013

Outcast NPC pilots in tau 23 when you hail them on radio , at the icon shows liberty pilot picture.

Aet: Don't get what you mean by this. Screenshot please?

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Cælumaresh - 09-18-2013

==============
New Collector
==============

When you buy this ship you cant launch because of "can't launch without a powerplant"

==============
Mastodon
==============

Buying this ship got me banned for a little while Q_Q

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Duncan Farquar - 09-18-2013

==============
SKIROS STATION MODEL
==============

The Skiros Station in Omicron Gamma has a semi-shipyard with gallic emblems.

Echo: Good catch. Fixing.