Discovery Gaming Community
[High Priority] Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: [High Priority] Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 (/showthread.php?tid=147160)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Karlotta - 09-20-2018

I cant post there either.
^ solved

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Miaou - 09-30-2018

My SRP request, while approved and setup ingame, was never posted.

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - SCEC - 10-01-2018

Submitted a request for faction perk recently (for SCEC). Would appreciate getting an answer be it negative or positive.

Thank you in advance for consideration

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - SnakThree - 10-01-2018

My questions about POB engagement RP amount in rule clarification thread is still hidden thus not even sure if answered.

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Kalhmera - 10-04-2018

Admin Team, We have been waiting for over a month for our faction to be added to the tracker Legacy of Orillion. I have contacted two admins and it still hasn't been done. I cant track how we are doing on our time if we are not on that List. Please consider adding us as soon as possible. Money has not been taken either to my knowledge.

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Wesker - 10-05-2018

RHA Official ID

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Kalhmera - 10-05-2018

(10-04-2018, 10:42 PM)Kalhmera Wrote: Admin Team, We have been waiting for over a month for our faction to be added to the tracker Legacy of Orillion. I have contacted two admins and it still hasn't been done. I cant track how we are doing on our time if we are not on that List. Please consider adding us as soon as possible. Money has not been taken either to my knowledge.

Additionally, the money has been taken when I checked the ship already. But no post on our thread saying "Money Taken, Added to the tracker".

Come on guys... over a month for this, RHA is official and been waiting for their ID. Stuff is piling up. We need more members on this team. Spectres been waiting 2 months for his SRP change like come on... I hate to complain and stuff but man this is so frustrating. We have the ability to post sanction threads and give out evidence from what I have seen in good time why cant the return on player requests be the same? Skorak is not on the team it seems so we need to promote a member of the mod team, Dino or Victor are good choices. Lets get this ball rolling!

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Gardarik - 10-20-2018

Esteemed adminhood. I would like to kindly remind of our (SCEC) perk request submission. Would be great hearing on it.

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Aristaan - 10-21-2018

Would love to get an update on progress on my unique ship request (Angurvadal), whether it should pass the initial submission phase or not and move to an implementation phase and that I may complete an actual SRP request for the ship itself.

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Enkidu - 11-05-2018

- please remove. See post below and thanks for processing the relevant requests-