Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office (/showthread.php?tid=21339)

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Siki - 06-11-2010

[font=Times New Roman]
* Name: Bern Felcher

* Height: 186 cm

* Weight: 75 kg

* Previous Jobs: No previous jobs (except for cooking in resaurats).

* Qualifications: Graduated anvanced technologies of modern spaceships (MIT), getting things done well.

* Brief Biography: Born on planet Manhattan in big and poor familiy. There, I finished primary and secondary school in very cruel and dangerues block. After secondary school familiy collapsed as my father left us alone with no credits. There my auntie comes and takes me to the Massachusetts where I start a new life, soon I was accepted to MIT where my curiosity of space and spaceships were expressed. There I learnt about spaceships and got a spaceship licence. Now, after I finished MIT, I am looking for some job where I can express my spaceship and driving knowledge.

* Reasons for Joining: I seen enough of violence and criminals through my life and I decided to do something about it, I am not going to just look how someone is threatening to Liberty and peace, I am going to do something about it!

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Maskage - 06-13-2010

• Name: JD Masket

• Height: 5'11

• Weight: 178 lbs

• Previous Jobs: LPI Sergeant, SWAT officer, Silver squad pilot, Prison liner security guard, pissed off mercenary.

• Qualifications: Served with the LPI and lived.

• Brief Biography: An LPI patrol found my escape pod drifting through california, half dead and took me in. I joined up, but resigned some time ago. I happened to notice that my old patrol ship is still in the hangar...

• Reasons for Joining: Who am I kidding? Its in my blood. Still got room for me?

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - hack - 06-13-2010

Hull O'Brian was once again at this desk... When that folder Marked "Recruitment" landed on his desk yeat again...

He opened it and gazed at the first application:

' Wrote:<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%][font=Times New Roman]
* Name: Bern Felcher

* Height: 186 cm

* Weight: 75 kg

* Previous Jobs: No previous jobs (except for cooking in resaurats).

* Qualifications: Graduated anvanced technologies of modern spaceships (MIT), getting things done well.

* Brief Biography: Born on planet Manhattan in big and poor familiy. There, I finished primary and secondary school in very cruel and dangerues block. After secondary school familiy collapsed as my father left us alone with no credits. There my auntie comes and takes me to the Massachusetts where I start a new life, soon I was accepted to MIT where my curiosity of space and spaceships were expressed. There I learnt about spaceships and got a spaceship licence. Now, after I finished MIT, I am looking for some job where I can express my spaceship and driving knowledge.

* Reasons for Joining: I seen enough of violence and criminals through my life and I decided to do something about it, I am not going to just look how someone is threatening to Liberty and peace, I am going to do something about it!

Hmmm Has a bit of an education and is eager to help... Good qualities over all..

Granted

Hoping to see LPI-Bern.Felcher[RO] out there....

When Hull picked up the second sheet of paper... his mind froze for a second:

' Wrote:

• Name: JD Masket

• Height: 5'11

• Weight: 178 lbs

• Previous Jobs: LPI Sergeant, SWAT officer, Silver squad pilot, Prison liner security guard, pissed off mercenary.

• Qualifications: Served with the LPI and lived.

• Brief Biography: An LPI patrol found my escape pod drifting through california, half dead and took me in. I joined up, but resigned some time ago. I happened to notice that my old patrol ship is still in the hangar...

• Reasons for Joining: Who am I kidding? Its in my blood. Still got room for me?

Hull O'Brian Picked up the comms and spoke with the motor pool. He directed that someone go down to the address listed on the application and deliver a message to the individual and drop off a package.

The Message was:

"Once a LPI, Always a LPI."

The package contained Masket's old badge.

Hull chuckled to himself... being in the LPI was like having an incurable case of the "Clap", Always there and it drives ya crazy.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - nanohatteba - 06-14-2010

• Name: Lilith Maganti
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 135 lbs.
  • Previous Jobs: Bouncer
  • Qualifications: Advanced Close-Combat Training, Expert at Self-Defense Martial Arts, High School graduate
  • Brief Biography: I was born on Planet California Minor. My family consists of my biological parents, both are university graduates and work at IC, and my younger sister, who is an Independant Miner. I started training self-defense when I was only five years old and to date I've participated in every training session and competition I could attend to. My family moved to Planet Manhattan for work five years ago and I when came here with them, I got interested in the work You do.
  • Reasons for Joining: I wish to put my honed skills to help the citizens of Liberty by becoming part of the LPI. I won't overlook any crime, as I never had before, and will have whomever is responsible sent to prison, or to the grave.
Sadly, I have no way to use Skype seeing as I'm missing a vital part of using such programs, a microphone.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - TehNoizeBox - 06-14-2010

Name: Devin Travors
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 65.7 kg
Previous Jobs: Mercenary
Qualifications: Flight training, Weapons training, Associates Degree in Ballistics Engineering, Hazard Navigation Training, High school diploma
Reasons for Joining: Do something good with my life, put my skills and knowledge to good use, serve my homeland, re balance my "karmic wheel"

Brief Biography: Devin Travors was born on Manhattan, to both Libertarian parents who were Navy pilots. Devin went through school almost at the top of his class every year. After he completed his education, his parents were killed by Rheinlanders, and later joined up with some mercs out of anger. He flew with these guys for sometime, being hired by pirates out in the border systems to take out trade convoys, or by corporations to protect their convoys. "Whatever can rake in the most cash," was his motto. After realizing the merc life was no good, he decided to come back to Liberty. He heard the LPI was hiring, and he decided that it was time to "atone" for his mistakes in the past and protect the innocent, not his bank account.

//No mic, no Skype, sorry

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - MetalPheonix - 06-14-2010

' Wrote:LPI Chief of Police, Matt Myers, rummages through his pants.

"Well durn," he said, looking momentarily crestfallen, "I lost the key to the old recruitment office."

He proceeded to yell at some flatfoots until they made a new one, with a statue of him front and center to boot.

~ ~ ~ ~

Everything you could ever wanna know about the LPI!

How can you join? Simply fill out the following! Remember, grammar/spelling are important, as we like to hire people with at least a fifth grade education. Also, be as thorough, detailed, and creative (gasp) as possible.

Code:
[list]
[*]Name:
[*]Age:
[*]Height:
[*]Weight:
[*]Previous Jobs:
[*]Qualifications:
[*]Brief Biography:
[*]Reasons for Joining:
[st]

If accepted, you will need the following links...

Training, bounty, fines list, Recruitment center, and weapons loadout list.

Faction Diplomacy and Roster.

Patrol reports and message dump.

Please also Provide your 5kyp3 protocol (Skype)

You'll also need to set up a "Liberator" light fighter following standardized weapon loadouts, with the naming convention LPI-firstname.lastname[RO]
**Incoming Transmission**
*Comm ID: Edward.Eastfall*

-Name: Edward.Eastfall

-Height: 6foot 2

-Weight: 150lbs

-Previous job: Navigator

-Qualifications: Well i've graduated flight school as a grade 'A' student....

-Biography:

Well i was born on planet pittsburg. My mother died as i was age 3 i never knew her so it didn't matter much... My father was a cardimine addict i hated him for it and at age 10 i ran away. One day walking on the streets a man asked me if i would like to work on his ship as a cook/cleaner i did so and he then payed for my education... I never had any real friends but that didnt hold me back, I was determined to join the Police and make a difference. I then graduated and worked as a navigator still clinging onto my childhood dream. I fell in love with a woman named Grace...She was killed by a gng of pirates...Or so i think..

-Reason for joining: I want to do somthing to help where i live make it a safe place for my children and to avenge my wife

Thats all,
Edward Eastfall

**Transmision Ended**

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Dwarano - 06-15-2010

• Name:
    Ryan Knight.

• Height:
    1.78 cm.

• Weight:
    75 Kg.

• Previous Jobs:
    I whent through advanced space fighter training in the Navy with my brother Richard (Who sadly decided to use his skills as a Merc, cant say i aprove, but hey, he's my brother) Then had a short career with the navy.
    Navy wasnt for me though, so i whent through a short period of just freelancing, seeing the systems, the sights, and sadly, the criminals (They are everywhere)

• Qualifications:
    Advanced Space Fighter Training (Navy)
    Public Relations Education & Public Service (OS&C)
    Great love for sunbucks and Donoughts..

• Brief Biography:
    I grew up taking care of my brother and sister (Richard & Meryah Knight) after loosing our parents to slavers
    at a young age (I was 16)
    Life in Texas wherent easy for three orphans, but we managed to get by, selling scrap metal to the Junkers and picking up debris here and there to sell.
    As we reached an adult age, me and Richard decided we wanted to join with the law & government of Liberty, in the hopes of one day beeing able to strike back at the criminals who robbed us of our parents so long ago. Sadly, it didnt work out as i had hoped, Meryah has been missing for some time now, dont know why or where she whent away to. And Richard is selling himself as a Merc to anyone willing to pay him.
    So now, im all alone, and thats where i hope my new family (The LPI) will help.
    Im a decent pilot and a good talker, but i cannot hope to bring peace and justice to Liberty all on my own, and i dont even want to consider going Vigilante as those guys are sometimes as bad as the criminals they hunt.

• Reasons for Joining:
    1: I want to make a difference in how the crime flourishes in Liberty right now.
    2: Theres no where else left for me to go.
    3: I love Sunbucks, and Police Plaza has the best in the galaxy.
    4: I signed up with the Recruitment Office at Planet Erie.

Skype Call Sign:
    dwarano1

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - hack - 06-15-2010

Hull O'Brian was sitting at his desk between patrols when he noticed the Recruitment folder on his desk again.

"Hmm, that mobile recruitment center is producing results already? Gonna have to talk to the Chief about officer Smith and a possible promotion..."

"Well, lets see who the first applicant is.."

' Wrote:
  • Name: Lilith Maganti
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 135 lbs.
  • Previous Jobs: Bouncer
  • Qualifications: Advanced Close-Combat Training, Expert at Self-Defense Martial Arts, High School graduate
  • Brief Biography: I was born on Planet California Minor. My family consists of my biological parents, both are university graduates and work at IC, and my younger sister, who is an Independant Miner. I started training self-defense when I was only five years old and to date I've participated in every training session and competition I could attend to. My family moved to Planet Manhattan for work five years ago and I when came here with them, I got interested in the work You do.
  • Reasons for Joining: I wish to put my honed skills to help the citizens of Liberty by becoming part of the LPI. I won't overlook any crime, as I never had before, and will have whomever is responsible sent to prison, or to the grave.
Sadly, I have no way to use Skype seeing as I'm missing a vital part of using such programs, a microphone.

"Hmm good close combat skills.... Get her some time in a fighter and she would be a excellent candidate for a SWAT Boarding team."

GRANTED.

I hope to see LPI-Lilith.Maganti[RO] on patrol soon.

Ok, Next....

' Wrote:Name: Devin Travors
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 65.7 kg
Previous Jobs: Mercenary
Qualifications: Flight training, Weapons training, Associates Degree in Ballistics Engineering, Hazard Navigation Training, High school diploma
Reasons for Joining: Do something good with my life, put my skills and knowledge to good use, serve my homeland, re balance my "karmic wheel"
Brief Biography: Devin Travors was born on Manhattan, to both Libertarian parents who were Navy pilots. Devin went through school almost at the top of his class every year. After he completed his education, his parents were killed by Rheinlanders, and later joined up with some mercs out of anger. He flew with these guys for sometime, being hired by pirates out in the border systems to take out trade convoys, or by corporations to protect their convoys. "Whatever can rake in the most cash," was his motto. After realizing the merc life was no good, he decided to come back to Liberty. He heard the LPI was hiring, and he decided that it was time to "atone" for his mistakes in the past and protect the innocent, not his bank account.

//No mic, no Skype, sorry

"A former Merc? Means he can fight.... A check of the LPI Criminal database doesn't show his name as wanted. Remind me to tell him not to wave about he fact he worked with pirates in Rheinland....."

GRANTED

LPI-Devin.Travors[RO] will be helping protect Liberty soon.

Next applicant:

' Wrote:**Incoming Transmission**

-Name: Edward.Eastfall

-Height: 6foot 2

-Weight: 150lbs

-Previous job: Navigator

-Qualifications: Well i've graduated flight school as a grade 'A' student....

-Biography:

Well i was born on planet pittsburg. My mother died as i was age 3 i never knew her so it didn't matter much... My father was a cardimine addict i hated him for it and at age 10 i ran away. One day walking on the streets a man asked me if i would like to work on his ship as a cook/cleaner i did so and he then payed for my education... I never had any real friends but that didnt hold me back, I was determined to join the Police and make a difference. I then graduated and worked as a navigator still clinging onto my childhood dream. I fell in love with a woman named Grace...She was killed by a gang of pirates...Or so i think..

-Reason for joining: I want to do somthing to help where i live make it a safe place for my children and to avenge my wife

Thats all,
Edward Eastfall

**Transmision Ended**

"Sadly, this is how a lot of kids are growing up now a days..... I'm a little leery of the "Avenge my wife" part, but he upside is he can fly and has seen the horrors of cardimine...."

GRANTED

"Know this, we have laws, and you will be expected to up hold them. However, I'm sure once you start patrolling, you will find out your anger over your wife will be easily slaked."

LPI-Edward.Eastfall[RO] is born.

Next up:

' Wrote:
  • Name:
    Ryan Knight.

• Height:
    1.78 cm.

• Weight:
    75 Kg.

• Previous Jobs:
    I whent through advanced space fighter training in the Navy with my brother Richard (Who sadly decided to use his skills as a Merc, cant say i aprove, but hey, he's my brother) Then had a short career with the navy.
    Navy wasnt for me though, so i whent through a short period of just freelancing, seeing the systems, the sights, and sadly, the criminals (They are everywhere)

• Qualifications:
    Advanced Space Fighter Training (Navy)
    Public Relations Education & Public Service (OS&C)
    Great love for sunbucks and Donoughts..

• Brief Biography:
    I grew up taking care of my brother and sister (Richard & Meryah Knight) after loosing our parents to slavers
    at a young age (I was 16)
    Life in Texas wherent easy for three orphans, but we managed to get by, selling scrap metal to the Junkers and picking up debris here and there to sell.
    As we reached an adult age, me and Richard decided we wanted to join with the law & government of Liberty, in the hopes of one day beeing able to strike back at the criminals who robbed us of our parents so long ago. Sadly, it didnt work out as i had hoped, Meryah has been missing for some time now, dont know why or where she whent away to. And Richard is selling himself as a Merc to anyone willing to pay him.
    So now, im all alone, and thats where i hope my new family (The LPI) will help.
    Im a decent pilot and a good talker, but i cannot hope to bring peace and justice to Liberty all on my own, and i dont even want to consider going Vigilante as those guys are sometimes as bad as the criminals they hunt.

• Reasons for Joining:
    1: I want to make a difference in how the crime flourishes in Liberty right now.
    2: Theres no where else left for me to go.
    3: I love Sunbucks, and Police Plaza has the best in the galaxy.
    4: I signed up with the Recruitment Office at Planet Erie.

Skype Call Sign:
    dwarano1

"Fighter school ,did a bit of Freelancing, means he knows some of the Pirates tricks... Good reports from the LPI ride along program..."

GRANTED

LPI-Ryan.Knight[RO] will ride the tradelanes.....

//OK, oorp part here.

We use Skype in the text mode for emergency comms and up to date info in the LPI chat. No worries if you don't have a mic. It is also the quickest way to get ahold of the LPI High Command.

So when you get a chance, send us your skye name and we will get you added.

We also have a voice channel we set up for patrols and major ops. If you cant talk, you can at least listen.....:)

There are a few links on the first page of the LPI message dump that will help you out a lot, please visit them.

Also the LPI Faction players page on the Wiki has a few links and a lot of info.

New policy within the LPI faction is that you have 2 weeks to setup a ship. After that we will consider you as not having reported for duty, and will be deleted from our roster.

Good Luck!

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - hack - 06-15-2010

To all new applicants:

There has been a Recruitment policy change within the LPI.

The new policy within the LPI faction is that you have 2 weeks from acceptance to setup a ship. After that we will consider you as not having reported for duty, and will be deleted from our roster.

Thank you.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - MetalPheonix - 06-15-2010

**Incoming Transmission**

Great to be working with you, I'll get suited up immediatly