Discovery Gaming Community
Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) (/showthread.php?tid=3276)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - McNeo - 01-28-2008

"I've never heard of you, and your story sounds farfetched, but your papers and general features prove to me you are of Corsair heritage.

Montoya gestures to the testing terminal, adjacent to Manuelito Rodriguez.

"If you are who you say you are, then this test should be a breeze, hermano".

//sending questions in a moment.

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - majkp - 01-28-2008

After a while, the testing terminal beeped again...

Manuelito Rodriguez looked at the screen and scratched his head. He passed, but it was very close. There was a lot of errors in the section regarding engagement of enemy battleships and he knew he has to study the guidelines again even though the screen said:

"Welcome to the Brotherhood!"

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - McNeo - 01-28-2008

As Manuelito leaves the room, with a guidelines book in his hand, the man, who adressed himself only as "Ingenioso" rises from the testing terminal. As he rises, with a smirk on his face, Juan shakes his hand and the figure leaves the test chamber.

An inspection of the score of this mysterious individual reveals a good test score, with very few mistakes. Montoya nods his head in silent agreement and then he too departs the testing chamber.

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - DarthOzz - 02-01-2008

I would like to join The Brotherhood as well

Game Name: Carlos "War Pig" Vazquez

Story: I was born John Starstrife, the son of a wealthy Liberty trader family. We were constantly on the move to meet businessmen of all nationalities. On my birthday 10 years ago my family boarded a ship bound for a luxury cruise liner. Moments from docking with the ship Outcast ships barreled into the area, destroying the liner. as we tried to escape the wing of fighters our ship began to fall to pieces around us, my parents stuffed me into an escape pod and launched me to safety. Moments later The wing began sweeping for my pod when I was saved by a fleet of corsair ships. the Corsairs took me in as one of their own and I assumed the name Carlos Vazquez(//because it's fun to say:)) Now ten years later I am about to earn my wings.

Skills: I haven't played FL in almost a year now but when I did I was an average pilot. When I did play I played on a server which did not use bats/bots in pvp fights, if that helps. So far I have yet to have a pvp fight on discovery so I cannot quantify my skills well.

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - Rolain - 02-02-2008

**Incoming Transmission**

Name: Rolain

Status: Ex-Rheinlander Military: 1st Lieutenant, Battleship Westfallen

Registered Kills: 120 Fighters, 25 Freighters, 1 Transport and 1 Capital Ship, the KNF Cruiser Yamato.
Current Location, Manhattan, 8500c [[rerolled char]]

Will Prey on: Slave traders, Cardamine Junkies, liberty "police" incorporated, any outcast, Kusari forces, Bretonian forces, House Militaries, Bounty Hunters, Golden C.

Allied with: Lane Hackers, Blood Dragons, Hessians, Bundschuh

Most hated target: [Zoners]Defiler, apart from this 'person' I will not
engage any Zoner spacecraft.
Flight Experience: Flown most of the craft in sirius, also piloted a captured Sabre VHF. Highly skilled in the use of Heavy Fighters.

Driven by: Avenging wingman killed by [Zoners]Defiler, removing the Kusari Shogunate, Destabilizing Rheinland's corrupt government, destroying the monarchy in Bretonia and removing that paltry organisation, the LPI.

**Transmission End**
Reply? [Y/N]

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - McNeo - 02-02-2008

Outgoing Transmission
To: Rolain

Rolain, I am afraid that your allies list includes three factions that actively seek to destroy the Corsairs, and one which is supplied by the Hessians.

Perhaps your application would be better suited for a Hessian or Lane hacker faction, as both side with the Outcasts against us, which would reflect your list of allies...

End Transmission.

As Juan sat back from the communications console, he looked back at his notepad. Everything had a tick next to it, except one thing. He lifted himself from the chair he was sitting on, and made his way to the testing chambers.

Once there, he found Carlos Vazquez eagerly awaiting to start the test. Without further adieu, Juan instructed Carlos to sit and let the tests begin. Carlos bent himself to the task and started the test, concentrating as hard as he could to get the questions right...

//Test questions being sent now, DarthOzz

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - McNeo - 02-02-2008

Carlos Vazquez rose with a very satisfied expression from the testing panel, and was eager to know his score. The mark was surprisingly high for such a young man; it was almost perfect with very few errors. Obviously this young man had studied hard for the test and really wanted to pass with flying colours, which he did.

Carlos exitted the block, and Juan ticked the last box on his notepad.

Turning off all of the equipment, he slouched against a wall, exhausted, and almost instantly fell into a deep sleep.

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - ivr56 - 02-04-2008

|Incomming Transmission|
To: Elders of TBH

Greetings Gentlemen
I am requesting to join the Brotherhood. I was born on Crete and I serve in the Crete shipping firm and do shipments throughout Crete. I am an experienced pilot with Light fighters. I like them because of there agility and size and not because of firepower and armor. I am requesting to join because I want to serve the Corsair Nation.
OOC// I create RP stories and biographies as I play. Plus im joing because I always wanted to try out a pirate character. I diddnt create the character yet as im testing some LFs in OpenSP.

Here are some details about myself
Name: Ramirez Gonzales
Ship Prefences: Anything fast and agile
Disco Experience:
3 Months, Explored Every Single Sector in Sirius
Other Ship Experiences (OOC// On other characters):
Gunboat, Cruiser (Extensive Experience), Bombers and Light Fighters
Short Term Goals: To Serve Crete, to Server the Corsair Nation,
Long Term Goals: To become a LF Ace and prehaps a honored Corsair Guard

Thank Your For Listening to my Application

End//

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - I_m_rdy - 02-04-2008

Raul rushed shortly after receiving the message to the recruitment office. After his arrival he saw Ramirez Gonzales waiting for his recruitment in TBH. Raul approached to him: "You must be the one who sent in the application, right? I'm Raul D. Yanez, one of the Elders in TBH. Let me show you how to operate the testing terminals..." It didn't take long for Ramirez to get instructed and Raul saw him already sitting at the terminal, starting with the questions. He decided to sit back and watch how he answered the questions, and remembered how he sat before one of the terminals a good year ago...

// Sent you the questions, ivr56. Good luck.

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - ivr56 - 02-04-2008

Ramiez Gonzales haned here questionaire in
//Snent Answers to you I m Rdy
NOTE: I mad eVega mendez on the spot but I made a better name. sorry for confusion