Discovery Gaming Community
OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: OSI- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+----- Thread: OSI Recruitment (iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=43907)

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - NoMe - 12-17-2012

(12-17-2012, 02:14 AM)Major_Mayhem Wrote:
[Image: kelly.png]

Dear owner of the Crimson Whale

I am sorry to have to tell you your application has been denied. We wish you the most of luck on your future endeavors.

Best regards
Jason Kelly

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

hello mister kelly

can i ask Why?

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Major_Mayhem - 12-17-2012

The answers you provided in your responses to the questions on the form showed an attitude and behaviour not in line with company policy and politics.

Best regards
Jason Kelly

//ORPly we find your lack of RP and dedication disturbing

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Wraga - 12-22-2012

[Image: TBup.png]
Dear Jason Kelly

It looks like you are so busy and have to work a lot. We thought that the OSI could be a peacefull organization without stress. Since we have sent our request a week ago, let us to react about this delay:

It was a nice chance to join the OSI since we respect your organization a lot, but we cant wait no longer due of our obligations.
I hope we could speak again in the future, but at this time, we have to withdraw our request to join to the OSI.

Thank you again for your time and good luck!

May the Elders be with you.

Wichita

[Image: TBdn.png]

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Major_Mayhem - 12-22-2012

Dear Wichita

It sadens us to hear, that you did not have the patience to give us sufficient time to discuss your application at the bord of directors' meeting. Well that particular item has been removed from the agenda for the next meeting.

We wish you the most of luck on your future endeavors

Best regards
Jason Kelly

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Luis - 12-24-2012

:::: Transmitting Message ::::
::: Subject: OSI Application :::
:::: Sender: Joe Simms ::::
----- Message Reads -----

To Whom Is Reading;

As a Freelancer Trader that travels around Sirius on a Rheinland Civilian Trade Ship "Behemoth" - I am here requesting an opportunity to join your Corporation and Ranks as a Trader. Name is Joe Simms, born on New Berlin, raised by two lovely parents on Planet Erie. I recently decided this decision to the fact that I want to make more out of myself as a Zoner. So, while seeking jobs that I can share my experiences, knowledge, skills and earn sufficient credits that can sustain me to have my Transport running fairly - I have found 'Omicron Supply Industries' that matches what I am searching for and something that can help me get my feet up and going as a Zoner Citizen. Is it possible to fit me in your convoy?

Sincerely;
Joe Simms

:::: Closing Message ::::
--- CLOSED ---

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Aazalot - 12-24-2012

[Image: osicomms.png]

.::Access Communications channel. Authorization Code. Voncloud J::.
.::Stand By... . .. .... Access Granted...Message Begins::.

Good Morrow Mr Simms, I have seen your application and have forwarded the Relevant Paperwork to your Neural Net so you may carry on your application.
Once we have the paperwork back, we will review it and then get back to you.
Until then, Safe Travels and Good luck.

Voncloud
Advisor to the Board

.::Message Ends::.

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Origin_Adamantius - 12-24-2012

To whom it may concern,

Hello my name is Origin Adamantius and I am interested in becoming a part of OSI. I like the idea of retaining my freedom while being able to fly under an organization that has amenities available. I am a trader and I do not have a lot of experience. The little experience I have was given to me by a gracious member of your organization. I already own a Firefly and have made rounds in house space, venturing off into a few systems outside house space. I would like to thank you for your time in considering me as a possible prospect for your valuable organization.

Origin out.

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Major_Mayhem - 12-24-2012

Good day Origin

I believe we have already met in space.I'm pretty sure I was commanding StellarDreams on that particular day. Anyway, we are always searching for eager pilots. Experience is not the big matter, because experience comes with each hour in space. And that is something, which eager pilots accumulate quite fast.

I've sent some paperwork to your neural Net, which you may want to fill out at your earliest convenience. We will review it in a timely manner and inform you of our decicion.

On a more personal note: You seem like a smart guy and listen well to advice. So don't screw up the questionaire and I'll see to it, that you'll get at least a chance to prove yourself in space.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
Member of the bord of directors

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - NoMe - 01-01-2013

(12-17-2012, 12:27 PM)Major_Mayhem Wrote:

The answers you provided in your responses to the questions on the form showed an attitude and behaviour not in line with company policy and politics.

Best regards
Jason Kelly

//ORPly we find your lack of RP and dedication disturbing

hello

I sent back the attachments with new answer

maybe this time they are sufficient

waiting for a response

salutation

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Major_Mayhem - 01-01-2013

Dear "whoever does not even care to introduce himself"

I knew something was wrong, when my secretary handed me your application-folder with that special frown she always has, when delivering bad news. Bad news indeed, as your second application is as bad as the first one.

First: An application has the be written with correct grammar or orthography otherwise you'll never amount to anything.

Second: Along with your application, my secretary also handed me several reports concerning your person and ship. I cannot disclose the nature of these reports. But I will say this: with these manners other pilots may applaud if a pirate happens to blow you sky high.

As you may suspect at this point: your application has been denied again for more or less the same reasons as last time. On the same note: any further application from your person will be disposed of immediately and without notice.

Best regards
Jason Kelly

//Personally, I find it disrespectful to slap such answers into a questionnaire. And very disrespectfull to do so twice. Should you ever apply in another faction be sure to take your time and really think about the questions.