Discovery Gaming Community
(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: (]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) (/showthread.php?tid=48273)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - EyMay - 01-22-2012

Comm-ID: Linus Corrigan

Hello Dankien,
I have delivered 10.000 units of consumer goods - #1, #2

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - Venkman - 01-22-2012

[Image: Venkman_031.gif] [Image: Venkman_05.gif]

Greetings my friends, i would like to tell/show you that i delivered these units to Livadia shipyard:

700 units of Luxury Consumer Goods
1000 units of Oxygen
3000 units of Pineal Amulets

I will bring more..much more in the next few days, until then CHEERS.

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - EyMay - 01-23-2012

Comm-ID: Linus Corrigan

Dankien,

today I met an old friend, April. She's really cute, so we had some fun on Hawaii. You should jump over and meet her too. She said she'd be there for another week before she's returning to Liberty. No worries, I won't bother you with my amorous adventures, although I'm convinced you're working a bit too hard. The nice about April: she'd not only be happy to meet another Omicroner for a drink at least, but I bet you're going to find her even more interesting when you've seen what she arranged to appear at the ruins of Freeport 7 - a nice little package I had to pick up in a hurry, and deliver it instantly to Corinth.

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - moebus - 01-25-2012

[Image: 373t3ymz.png]

Greetings!

Thanks all of you for your recent deliveries, I've updated the stocks and I will compute the rewards soon.
  • Aluminum -15000
  • Bioneural Processors -5004
  • Engine Components -4500
  • Fertilizers -15747
  • FlorAgro -5520
  • Food Rations -24120
  • Luxury Consumer Goods -8240
  • Manifolds -15000
  • MOX -19939
  • Nanocapacitors -4500
  • Neon -16340
  • Optical Chips -14940
  • Oxygen -35040
  • Pineal Amulets -942
  • Ship Hull Panels -1820
  • Super Alloy -44100
  • Synth Paste -2367
  • Water -28663
  • --------We have enough of the following----------
  • Consumer Goods 1870
  • Counterfeit Software 3800
  • HazMat Canister 6360
  • Scientists 5,370
  • Superconductors 19435

I am currently in Rheinland, filling the Sleeping Giant with food and fertilizers. I intend to be back soon. We have just left Suttgart and are on our way to Frankfurt.. Due to difficulty to use the regular jumpgate we are going through jumpholes via Dresden... Will will fly throught Sigma 17 to come back to 74 so I will visit you in Sigma 19 when will be around.

Take care.

Dankien Moebus
[Image: otransmissionbarsb.png]

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - Stabby Dave - 01-27-2012

::: Incoming transmission. :::
::: Sender: Cpt. Cerdic Cartesian - Aquilon class carrier Sword Of Damocles. :::
::: Location - Freeport 9

::: Begin message. :::

Sirs.

Whilst leaving Meskenet Station today, I was stopped by an pilot by the name of 141|Bella Corzelli. This pilot had an order ID, flew an order ship, but was IFFd as Corsairs. They told me to leave Omicron Zeta because it was closed Order space.

I explained that I had monitored fighting between Order and BHG ships in Omicron Mu and was there to offer assistance and Also believed that Omicron Zeta was free space, but was told to leave Zeta or I would be destroyed. I set course for Delta and was fired upon as I left. No damage was sustained.

Furthermore, this Pilot knew nothing of the Order's new home system - its' whereabouts or even its' existence. With all the recent sabre rattling by the Corsairs, I cannot help but wonder whether this was, indeed, an Order pilot, or a corsair spy attempting to sew seeds of discord between us and our allies.

On the other hand, it may well have just been a hotheaded recruit.

Guncam pictures are available if required

For the meantime, I shall stay clear of Meskhenet to avoid any repeats of this action.

Cartesian out.

::: End message :::

::: End transmission :::

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - moebus - 01-27-2012

[Image: 373t3ymz.png]

Hi,
the only news from the Order we had since the ionic storm is they don' t want we go to Mu system.
The reason is they fear the nomads locate the jumpholes conducting to the Mu system.
As the Order is considered as allied we comply with this restriction. Actually, we received no instruction about Zeta system but I can imagine they don't want us to be near the Mu jumphole.

However, regarding the pilot you encountered, it is clearly annoying but since it is an independent corsairs/order pilot I would not blame the whole Order group for that. Keep the evidences with you, we will show it to the Order when we will have an opportunity to do it.

Thanks for these precious information,

Dankien Moebus
Omicroners Senior
[Image: otransmissionbarsb.png]

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - Stabby Dave - 01-27-2012

::: Incoming transmission. :::
::: Sender: Cpt. Cerdic Cartesian - Aquilon class carrier Sword Of Damocles. :::
::: Location - Freeport XV
::: Begin message. :::

Sirs.

I wish to draw your attention to 2 events today. Firstly, I was heading for freeport 11 when Iame across 2 Bounty Hunters Guild battleships attacking the Freeport. I told them to cease their fire, but they ignored me.

After several warnings, I was force to engage them. I believe I destroyed one before my ship suffered a complete systems core failure (// 358 ping,lagged out and they blew me up) and I was forced to retreat.

These ships were [77th]Guardian and [77th]Retribution. I do not know whether they are Corsair Indies, but they are a clear and ongoing threat to the freeport. At this time, they are still in Delta, and I request permission to re-engage at your earliest convenience.

The second incident was that a fighter with pirate ID and Bundshuch IFF entered Omicron 74 and ingnored several orders to cut his engines or leave the sector. In fact, he reentered several times and, at one point, docked at Lavidia despite my direct orders not to do so.

Cartesian out.

::: End message :::

::: End transmission :::

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - ZTC.Board - 02-01-2012

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
CHANNEL QUEUE SHUTTING DOWN
NETWORK NODES RELEASED
SYSTEM SHUTTING DOWN
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::