Discovery Gaming Community
Free Rotating Ship Models - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Free Rotating Ship Models (/showthread.php?tid=58792)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Free Rotating Ship Models - michiyl - 06-08-2011

Quote:The Roc's great! Just the Spatial... well, it's a bit small, due to its huge wing. So, could you maybe zoom it in so that the main body is bigger? Whether the wing goes off-image doesn't matter.
Yeah, this is always the problem with these big things on stuff ... but you said that it didn't matter, so here it is:

Spatial SHF (200x150, blue wireframe and texture, zoomed in) - fast
(943 KB)

By The Way

Two hundredth post:D

I'm going to celebrate this in my own special way when I figure out "The Problem";)

Free Rotating Ship Models - Toaster - 06-08-2011

Oh god, YUS!

That's awesome! Thanks once more!

Free Rotating Ship Models - Arioch - 06-10-2011

You think you might be able to do a Jinkusu?

If not no worries.

Thanks!!

Free Rotating Ship Models - Vogel - 06-10-2011

Very intriguing...

Hell, if you can pull off what I'd like, I'd pay you Disco cash or something..

400x300, black background, red wireframed Virage, rotating slowly to the left. Make sure there's enough room along the top or bottom for text I could put in later.

Free Rotating Ship Models - michiyl - 06-10-2011

' Wrote:Oh god, YUS!

That's awesome! Thanks once more!
I think I gained some +1 to being famous:D

' Wrote:You think you might be able to do a Jinkusu?

If not no worries.
Thanks!!
Sure, if that's all you want (^_^)

Added:
#1.1 Zoner Juggernaut "Jinkusu" (green wireframe, 400x300) - fast
#1.2 Zoner Juggernaut "Jinkusu" (green wireframe, 400x300) - medium
#1.3 Zoner Juggernaut "Jinkusu" (green wireframe, 400x300) - slow
(1210 KB)

#2.1 Zoner Juggernaut "Jinkusu" (texture, 400x300) - fast
#2.2 Zoner Juggernaut "Jinkusu" (texture, 400x300) - medium
#2.3 Zoner Juggernaut "Jinkusu" (texture, 400x300) - slow
(1145 KB)

Well, you didn't give me much information, so I took the liberty to A: stick to the default values, and B: play a bit with the standard green color:D

' Wrote:Very intriguing...

Hell, if you can pull off what I'd like, I'd pay you Disco cash or something..

400x300, black background, red wireframed Virage, rotating slowly to the left. Make sure there's enough room along the top or bottom for text I could put in later.
Black background is included for free:D
Yours is the second request after the Jinkusu, so please be a little bit patient:)

Added:

Virage (400x300, red wireframe, slow) - fast
Virage (400x300, red wireframe, slow) - medium
Virage (400x300, red wireframe, slow) - slow
(1876 KB)

I hope that's enough space for you ... it's always a bit hard to guess when I don't have a clue how large the text is that you want to put there.
If you need the single frames to edit them, I can zip and upload them so that the quality remains (if one can say that if you have to drop from 16,7 million colors to 256:D)!

Free Rotating Ship Models - Vogel - 06-10-2011

That is 'kicking'. What image host do you use? One I got refuses to animate GIFs now.

Free Rotating Ship Models - michiyl - 06-10-2011

' Wrote:That is 'kicking'. What image host do you use? One I got refuses to animate GIFs now.

http://www.abload.de/
It's in German - but hey, it IS very easy to use:Dand it supports animations/pictures up to 10MB!

Free Rotating Ship Models - Arioch - 06-10-2011

Dude... THANK YOU!!!

Awesome work

Free Rotating Ship Models - Vogel - 06-11-2011

[Image: voicetest1ap795.png]

I am the voice of the Knight Industries Two-Thousand's microprocessor.

K.I.T.T. for easy reference, or "Kitt" if you prefer.

[Image: testjuzz.png]

I have to say, you've done a marvelous job rendering my chassis. I know these pictures are a bit heavy on the bandwidth, and have animation only with a browser called "Firefox," but personally I find the results fantastic.

Though, I'd like a few more shots, if you will.

Don't look at me, Michael's the one with the ego, not yours truly. But he wants those shots all the same.

If you could provide me with two five-hundred pixel-wide head-on shots of myself, one rendered with a faint light source and another a red wireframe, both on a black backdrop, that would be excellent. Oh, and no running lights, please. I'll handle that myself.

Free Rotating Ship Models - michiyl - 06-11-2011

' Wrote:Dude... THANK YOU!!!

Awesome work
No problem! Awesomeness is my job here:cool::D

' Wrote:
[Image: voicetest1ap795.png]

I am the voice of the Knight Industries Two-Thousand's microprocessor.

K.I.T.T. for easy reference, or "Kitt" if you prefer.

[... image ...]
I have to say, you've done a marvelous job rendering my chassis. I know these pictures are a bit heavy on the bandwidth, and have animation only with a browser called "Firefox," but personally I find the results fantastic.

Though, I'd like a few more shots, if you will.

Don't look at me, Michael's the one with the ego, not yours truly. But he wants those shots all the same.

If you could provide me with two five-hundred pixel-wide head-on shots of myself, one rendered with a faint light source and another a red wireframe, both on a black backdrop, that would be excellent. Oh, and no running lights, please. I'll handle that myself.
Ahhh, interesting setup - I like what you've done with your request!

The single images will arrive shortly, I think. At least they shouldn't be a problem with them;)

Added:
Here they are

[Image: virage_1mk2h.png] [Image: virage_22kc0.png] [Image: virage_5_0003c8dp.png] [Image: virage_6_0002y8sc.png] [Image: virage_6_0003pjkw.png] [Image: virage_2_000148c0.png] [Image: virage_2_0002j8oq.png] [Image: virage_2_0003skh2.png] [Image: virage_3_0002ekee.png] [Image: virage_3_0003qjnj.png] [Image: virage_4_0002hme6.png] [Image: virage_4_00034mja.png] [Image: virage_5_0002ek1k.png]

The textured versions vary slight in the position of the lightsource. First pictures have them above them, second right in front (you could say that the light comes from the camera) and the third series has the light above and in front.
Also, the different points of view: When the nose is "closer" to the camera, it's the persective view I used. The others are rendered from the standard editing windows to get a "flat" result.

Anyway, I hope there's something there for you:)