Discovery Gaming Community
Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: XA- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=512)
+----- Thread: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) (/showthread.php?tid=7195)

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Tales23 - 02-09-2010

Virtual Connection Initialized.....
Accessing Neural Net Security..... [color=#33CC00]DONE

Command Override Protocol 15671..... [color=#33CC00]ACTIVATED

Neural Net Security....OFFLINE
[Image: Indigo-Comm.png]
COMM ID:[color=#66FFFF] Allison "Indigo" Young
TARGET: Xenos
SOURCE: Ageira Communications Relay 1041, Texas
ENCRYPTION: HIGH
[color=#FFFFFF]MESSAGE:[color=#FFFFFF] Hello again my fellow comrades in arms,

Today was a great day for me and I'm happy to report that I managed to take out a number of pesky foreign transports including one fella I met in Texas. He was attempting to bypass the Embargo and enter Rheinland with his full load of Gold, and to top it off he was some Foreign Bowex captain. I engaged in a lovely conversation with the captain and when he refused to drop his cargo I had no choice but to blast him to shreds...

It was quite a lovely sight watching the gold spread out and twinkle in the sunlight, floating in the vastness of space. In the end I managed to get a USI Captain to come pick it up and keep the Gold in Liberty Space, I think it was quite a good catch. I'll even attach some of the pictures I got from my guncam, anyway I'm off to go cause more havoc for foreigners maybe I'll try to find some Junkers.

Tootles....

Attachment 1: http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww347/T...18-00-24-29.jpg
Attachment 2: http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww347/T...old-Embargo.jpg
[color=#FFFFFF]Connection Terminated....

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Sorcha - 02-21-2010

Transmission starts

Hello there, Johnny here again.
Not really a successful day today.
Met a lonely Junker Frigate within Colorado. Got help of Ernest Shaw and we persued it with our guns blazing.
Recycler came in and distracted me. Almost got it down, but it docked on Pueblo before i could finish it.
Afterwards, headed back to Ernest who was battling with the Frigate and an Eagle.
As the Frigate was almost gone, it docked on the Mississippi.
As of such, the Eagle was the only ship we effectively destroyed with a hit done by Ernest.
Pictures coming tomorrow.
Johnny

End of Transmission

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - valen - 03-14-2010

▲◄►▼►◄▼◄►▲
Encrypted File
Open:ERROR
Hack Initiated

Displaying Video Feed
[Image: ewan-mcgregor-1.jpg]
Xeno ID Number: V3N0M
Name: Lincoln Knoxx
Call Sign: Venom

Salutations fellow soldiers of Liberty,

It has been a while since you greeted me amongst your ranks, and for that I am forever grateful. It is time I started repaying my debt to you.

I have spent the last few days getting accustomed to Refugio and its people, our people, so I hope you can forgive me for not being at your wing in space until today. The good news is, that my ship, that you so kindly provided to me, is now completely retrofitted, and is finally emitting the Serpentis Wing transponder signature. As promised, the most complete map of Liberty space, including the border systems are now at your disposal. I am downloading the maps to this channel as we speak. It is the most complete map a Liberty Citizen, and a Navy employee with a Level 3 Security Clearance are allowed to have.
[Image: Screen1-1.png]
[Image: Screen2-18.png]

Today I received a hail from our leader, Jonathon, he asked for assistance near the New York Jump Gate in the Colorado system. As I was docked at Nome Base in Kepler, it took me some time to reach him and his wingman, Condor. So they were forced to flee from the overwhelming odds. We met near Ouray Base in Colorado and I formed on DeathAdder's wing.

We then engaged out cruise engines, and proceeded to the Copperton Asteroid Field, only to find a mining vessel there going by a strange name of Ringolto. The Boss talked to him, and so did I, but we realized that nature played a nasty trick on him, gave him a brain the size of a peanut, so we let him live as that is punishment enough.

Together we continued our path to the Ontario system, where another Xeno joined us, Not.Existence. in his Grizzly class vessel. Soon a trading vessel came into scanner range, as well as visual range. The Boss talked to him, and it turned out that it was carrying Scientists from the Survey Vessel Armstrong in the Coronado system to Planet Denver. From Liberty, to Liberty. I myself played a little with the transport's Captain mind, nothing much, just some mind games, but he was alright.

After that we decided to land on Dryden Base and call it for today.

That would be all for now. Tomorrow, we shall continue to do our work in Liberty. For Liberty!

~ Knoxx

Video Feed Terminated

Encrypting File
Message Self Destruct in 10 Seconds

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - valen - 03-17-2010

▲◄►▼►◄▼◄►▲
Encrypted File
Hack Initiated

Displaying Video Feed
[Image: ewan-mcgregor3-1.jpg]

Salutations fellow soldiers of Liberty,

I've been stationed on Dryden Base for the past few days, working on my ship with the help of the mechanics and engineers there. The have been a great help, and my Eagle is now fully operational, and emitting the Serpentis Wing transponder signature.
[Image: Screen2-1-2.png]
Just as I was about to call it a day, and call my fiancee, the general alarm blared, and as any soldier of Liberty, I rushed down to the flight deck. There I received word that our recon units picked up a Junker wing too close to Dryden Base, and it needed taking care of. Since my Eagle was prepared and ready, I got the orders to meet the Junkers and greet them the proper way.
[Image: Screen2-2-2.png]
Without any doubts I launched from Dryden, and proceeded to the designated coordinates to intercept and meet the threat. The trip was a short one, and the Junker scanners are far less advanced then ours, as I have picked them up far before they ever knew what was approaching them.
There was a quite a few number of Junkers there and I engaged them, quickly destroying their wing leader ship. It seems all the hours in the Flight Simulator payed off. From there on, they were scared, and easy targets.
After the task was done, I returned to Dryden, bringing several prisoners in my hold. They will surely have some useful information on them, so I would require a senior officer to come to Dryden and question them.
I spent the rest of the day enjoying my fiancee's company.

Concluding report. For Liberty!

~ Knoxx

Video Feed Terminated

Encrypting File

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - valen - 03-19-2010

▲◄►▼►◄▼◄►▲
Encrypted File
Hack Initiated

Displaying Video Feed

Salutations my fellow soldiers.

I pulled another patrol today, mostly through the Colorado system, although I launched from Nome Base in the Kepler system. My bomber that you so selflessly provided to me was a fearsome sight in space for unfriendly eyes. It was quiet as only a few of Liberty's miners were working in Copperton Asteroid Field, their ID credentials checked out, and Liberty was first in their hearts, so I left them be.

Silverton Asteroid Field was not as calm as the previous one, as I continued my patrol there, meeting a LNS Gunboat class vessel going by the name Assault1. I talked to him, and he seemed eager to help our cause. Who knows, we might even be able to show him for who he is willing to give his life away, make him see the truth.

[Image: Screen3-1-2.png]
After the LNS officer headed to the New York system, I proceeded back to Kepler and finished my patrol.

~ Knoxx

Video Feed Terminated

Encrypting File

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Cond0r - 03-20-2010

Incoming Transmission
ID: "Pitviper"
Opening Channel

Today my heart was filled with joy. I got word that I was accepted into the Alliance, into the Serpents. I finally have a new family, a new home. I immediately proceeded to Colorado to fully equip my ship. While going through New York I found it as busy as always. Big heavy trains moving cargo for big corporations, corporations that dont care about the little people. I had to fly above radar range because I couldnt risk any confrontation. After a while I got intercepted, and by none other than some foolish Hacker. I told him to leave me alone several times, to go on about his business.

But they never listen to they....When he realised that I had a snake callsign and that my ship is not fully equipped and vulnerable, he decided to disrupt my cruise and engage me. What an amusing sight that was. I could rely only on my guns and wit. He quickly realised that, even though I was unequipped he had little chance. His ship was soon nothing more than a pile of burning rubble....

[Image: wqx6ch.jpg]

It is no wonder that Liberty is in a mess right now, when alongside the Navy, pirates have no honor aswell. But we will make it change, we will make Liberty a better place again.
For Liberty and for freedom!!!

Transmission Terminated
Signal Lost

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - valen - 03-21-2010

▲◄►▼►◄▼◄►▲
Encrypted File
Hack Initiated

Displaying Video Feed

Salutations my fellow soldiers of Liberty.

Much happened on today's patrol, and I think you will all be satisfied, especially the Boss. As always I was stationed on Nome Base, Kepler System, and launched from there to the Colorado System through the hidden jump hole near our base in my bomber.
As I jumped into the Colorado System, my scanners picked up unknown contacts, I proceeded to them and engaged into a conversation. It seemed as they were Liberty's citizens, that were supporting the Junkers, and selling Copper Ore at Rochester. But I persuaded them otherwise.

After that I went to investigate the citizen's reports of Outcasts in the system, and proceeded to the New York Jump Gate through the Denver lane, running into an Ageira vessel The Normandy, I followed him, and stopped him near the New York Jump Gate. But two Upholders jumped into Colorado from New York, one Navy, Bill Duval, and one LSF, Gamma 6. The Navy officer was impatient to attack me, but all the hours on the flight simulator payed off, as I destroyed him in his second pass, leaving him terrified in his escape pod. The LSF officer I left there ashamed, as his stupidity surpassed all my expectations.

I continued my patrol when I ran into a Junker, he as well had a death wish, as he attacked me while I barely hailed him. Sure I called him the filth of Liberty, but that is what they are, no? Truth hurts sometimes.

After that I was hailed by the Boss, Death Adder was in the air, and I flew his wing for the rest of the day. We patrolled around Colorado, and we pulled a short recon in the Kepler System, running into a Kusari trader, bringing Kusari produced Optical Chips into Liberty, he refused to drop the cargo, so we refused to let him live. His shield was of low capacity, so the big ship managed to regenerate it quickly, but I managed to land the final shot on his hull.

We were then joined by another member of the Serpentis Wing, Zed Kay, who needed assistance with his transponder signature. The Boss and I assisted him, and after that I called it a day.

~ Knoxx

Video Feed Terminated

Encrypting File

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - valen - 03-23-2010

▲◄►▼►◄▼◄►▲
Encrypted File
Hack Initiated

Displaying Video Feed

Salutations my fellow soldiers of Liberty.

Another good day for Liberty. On my regular patrol I launched from Ouray, and didn't have to go far for my scanners to go wild. Just near the Trade Lane between Pueblo Station and the New York Jump Gate, I encountered a Planetform Transport, and Outcast, a Rogue and a Bounty Hunter working together!

After a while, I realized that the transport was carrying Superconductors from Denver to one of the shipyards in Liberty. Of course, he was contracted because of the lower price he requires then our own workers, probably leaving one Liberty family starving for another month with this contract. I offered him to drop his cargo, and that I will call in one of Liberty's transports, but he refused, and I had to destroy his ship. The most disturbing thing was that the Outcast and the Bounty Hunter attacked me as I was dealing with the transport without even hailing me first! Took me by surprise, but myself and the Rogue managed to destroy the Hunter's Gunboat, and I got away.

Later I determined that the Bretonia Transport had a strange prototype weapon on board. I brought it inside my cargo hold with my tractor beam, and the engineers at Ouray studied it. It will certainly prove useful in the future.
[Image: Screen5-1-1.png]

~ Knoxx

Video Feed Terminated

Encrypting File

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Roabot - 03-23-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...---de-crypting---...

Ah life is never boring...
Over the past week I have managed to shoot down a couple of the governments lackeys in blue. Not to much effort I might add, as the eagle is more than able to out manouver the Navy's VHF's. I tip my hat to the gunsmiths and technicians in the workshops, the Black Widow is a mighty gun. Many a time I find that they are level with some of those codenamed guns that are so often used by Navy personnel.

Uploading the relevant images now.

Image 1
Image 2

The second one I killed was in the Tau 45 system examining the destroyed battleship. I warned him to leave and when he didnt i gave chase. He got shot to pieces by the weapon platforms by the jump hole, and after watching his hull go down to over half and laughing so hard I nearly crashed into an asteroid, I gave chase and killed him.

Before I forget I am going to take the codename "Seakrait". Its a name of on old sea serpent. That is if the name is ok with high command

Anyway I'm off to cause trouble with the shipments coming in from Kusari

END TRANSMISSION

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Cond0r - 03-23-2010

Incoming Transmission
ID: "Pitviper"
Opening Channel

When I launched from Ouray today for my patrol around our nation, I can say that I was shocked by what I saw on my scanners. Not even 12 clicks away from our base I had two hostile contacts on scanners. I went towards them but they just suddenly dissapeared. I was determined to find them so I set a course for Pueblo station, I thought they ran there perhaps.
On my way I was joined by two of our supporters, both in fighter ships. They were determined to help out. Suddenly, some distance away from us, a hard working Libertonian trader was crying out for help. Those two hostile contacts that I saw earlier turned out to be two gunboat vessels, one from the Outcasts and one from the Rogues.

We rushed to the traders aid, and when we got there the gunboats thought we were no threat in our fighters so they just went on and engaged. Well they were surprised when in the end, they died to our "harmless" fighters.

[Image: k0po2g.jpg] [Image: 11mdo9k.jpg]

In the end the trader was saved and he was very grateful. Once again the Xenos prevailed.
For Liberty, for freedom!!!

Transmission Terminated
Signal Lost