Discovery Gaming Community
Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" (/showthread.php?tid=99185)

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Remnant - 09-14-2013

Nodding his thanks, standing up.

"Rearrange everything in his room? A bit hard to tell if thats sarcasm, or thats what people really do around here.. Some peo-.. i'm just not going to bother, thank you anyways. Perhaps we will see each other around."

Glancing around the room.

"Not really up to walking somewhere just to see a guy.. I guess i'll catch him later." Spotting Gregar. "Who's he then? Looks like a rather quiet guy, just a customer? Or does he work here as well."

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Ryummel - 09-14-2013

Teraku cautiously observed the newly introduced Robert d'Autoine spouting his lines in what he deemed as an almost cynical manner. The Dragon didn't comment a single thing about it, simply drawing a half smile as a way to display courtesy, wondering if every Gallic followed that kind of attitude.

"I am Teraku Oshiro, from the Blood Dragons of Kusari. I stopped by this station few days before I would meet this doctor who you seem to be commanding over. Well, as I told him before, I'm interested in providing whatever service your organization may require from a pilot like me, which picked the doctor's interest."

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Eduard - 09-14-2013

Robert's face obviously expressed surprise as he heard the Dragon offering his services.

" What an exquisite offer, monsieur. Though I must feel constrained to inquire: Are you speaking on behalf of the entirety of the Blood Dragons or are you offering your own... individual services only? " he inquired.

Robert was passive, if not careful about this man. He knows little about him or the Blood Dragons. The only thing he is aware about is the fact that he is part of the Blood Dragons and he is offering he express an eager desire of working for the Commonwealth.

But that doesn't delights him. He is not sure if the reputation and diplomacy of the Dragons will extend over the Commonwealth as well. However, this whole situation spawned interest and curiosity. It is certainly a subject he would rather exploit fully before making a decision or... a mindset

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - JaaY - 09-14-2013

Sean threw a look at Gregar, who was still gazing at the two of them.

"Oh, Gregar? Don't mind him, he's just the bouncer here. Mind you - don't stare at him, he doesn't like that. He tends to...take care of people who don't behave. Sometimes in a rather unconventional way."

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Ryummel - 09-15-2013

"I moved here to the Tau cluster on my own and I do speak on my own self as well. Supposed that sharpening my skills elsewhere but Kusari would prove to be the missing link that us Dragons have been missing ever since our birth." He replied calmly, despite the inner hilarity that the new talker seemed to carry everywhere he would go in his expressions and gestures.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - The_Normal_Anomaly - 09-20-2013

"Tell you what, why don't I let you two talk? Robert, I'm sure you have some more, eh, erudite questions and such. And, Mr. Oshero, this man would be a more direct way to speak about employment. Right? Right."

He grabs his datapad and looks around to the bar.

"Uh, hey, you guys want me to grab you some drinks before I go? Anything? I bet we have something Kusarian if you want, we are close enough . . . yeah. Drinks, for business, yes?"

Slowly starts to stand up

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Eduard - 09-20-2013

Robert was focusing the entirety of his attention at the blood dragon. Scratching his chin with his right hand as the left one supported it, imitating a meditative gesture while his two fingers: the index and the dumb fornicated his beard.

His attention was suddenly interrupted by DD. Robert then smiled with a degree of subtlety as his head tilted only a little bit, complimenting his initiative for the privilege he accorded.

He didn't answer his question thought, yet. He was waiting for the Blood Dragon to see what he would prefere

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Doria - 09-26-2013

Tony sat at the balcony of his apartment in Las Palmas, enjoying one of his medicinal cigarettes. His Marauder was ready to go at the launchpad, but he liked to take his time. He never liked to do anything in a hurry. He finished up his smoke, and took a last glance at the view of the city.

[Image: DHpcys1.png]

His dad's old apartment in Gran Canaria was worth a lot of money now, but he never sold the place. He wanted to keep it for times like this, when he wants to take a break from the Upper Taus and enjoy a little planetside time.

And there is the matter of the canarian women, of course. Ah, the women! But not even that made him forget that pretty gallic zoner he met in Freeport 6. Ah, the lips!

All of that was going through his mind as he took off from the planet. He took the route through Bretonia to the Cortez/Coronado/Baffin corridor. Soon he was back in the Taus. What a mess... From Tau 29 he called Sean at the Dome to know before hand if he had any news.

Quote:
[Image: mKlWG8I.png]

"Hey Sean! Its Tony, man! How are you?"

"Hey Tony, I'm fine. You coming back then?"

"Yeah! I'm in 29 already. Listen, can you make me a pepperoni pizza for the time I get at Ten? I'm already starving! I should get there in about one hour."

"No prob!"

"Okay, man. See you soon! Tony out."

[Image: GRJNKxT.png]

Well, if Sean said nothing, so probably nothing of importance had happened since he left for Canaria almost a month ago. Things were going much slower since Achille's sudden retirement. He never gave any real motives. Just left, leaving a lot unresolved.

Soon he was arriving at Freeport Ten.

[Image: ajp5Mxe.png]

He couldn't wait to get that pilot gear off and have a smoke. And for the pepperoni pizza! As the ship entered the auto-dock sequence, he wondered if the repairs in the Dome were finally completed. If he had to bet, he would say 'no'.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - JaaY - 09-29-2013

Sean stretched his arms and yawned as he watched some workers finally installing the last part of the new assembled bar. It took so long for it to finally be finished, which was the result of gathering the (utterly) expensive and rare materials, such as fine wood from Gallia, for building the bar. It now consisted of two parts, the first one was still functioning as a bar, the other one was now a small snack bar, which were to provide the guests of Sylvania Dome with delicate snacks and light meals.
After Sean received Tony's transmission, he walked up to the chef and told him to prepare a pepperoni pizza.

The situation on Leeds came more and more to a head, so Sean and Olivia had to leave the system. It was too dangerous to stay there, even though Olivia first refused to go. Currently they were both staying on Holman Outpost but Sean planned on moving to Freeport 10 as soon as possible.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Doria - 09-30-2013

A few moments later, Tony burst in on Sylvania Dome. He is finishing another of his medicinal cigarretes. He puts it down on the ash tray, and goes up to the balcony:

"Hey folks! How are you doing?" he says with a smile. "Is my pizza ready? I'm starving!"

He chooses a seat on the balcony, not in a table, and puts his hat down on the seat to his right.

"Hey! I heard that Robert is organizing a party? Is that true?"