Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Mitsuko - 09-18-2013

i cant install new Version ... *cry* ( i have german freelancer )

Echo: There have been compatability issues in the past with non-English language versions of Freelancer.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Jack_Henderson - 09-18-2013

==============
NANDA DEVI - 125 cargo space = no cloak
==============

A heavy bomber that cannot cloak because it has 5 cargo space (125) too much. If not a bug, I would request a reason why the other heavies can and my bomber cannot. Makes me a sad Jack. Smile

Echo: Don't make me mad by posting in the wrong section - take it to balance.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Ponge - 09-18-2013

==============
Sound
==============

There is no docking voice when I dock with Eire docking ring (you know, "Your request to land is granted, proceed to land").

Aet: Fixed.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - LSF Paladin - 09-18-2013

Sorry I am new to Discovery and unsure of something. I posted earlier about Liberty Cruiser Forward Gun being broken (without the title ... sry) and looking back it has been crossed out. Does this mean it is fixed ? Wasnt a problem in the first place ? I cant see anything relating to it in other posts.
If it is fixed, where can i buy a new forward gun ? As I sold it so that I could actually undock from station just after the upgrade. Thanks.

Edit: Ok i understand now ... Its fixed in 1.1 update so ....
Leaves me now with the problem of rebuying my Liberty Cruiser Forward Gun ... Its not available for sale at Grise Fjord shipyard and I dont have good enough rep with navy guards ....

Aet: Added siege gun to places where Liberty Capship weapons are sold. Note that Grise isn't among those places. Go to Alaska.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Blackoffice - 09-18-2013

Not bug but....

1. Enter command
>base li05_04_base
You are on Battleship Atum, Alaska system

2. Launch from battleship
You are in Inverness

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Cuttsy - 09-18-2013

Hey guys don't no if im posting this in the right place, but here goes anyway !
I cant get any cap missions on my corsair account????? i have tried in the gamma system and some of the surrounding systems, i don't no if this has been mentioned yet but any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Cuttsy

Aet: Try Omega 47 or Omicron Eta. You know, where the Corsairs are fighting wars with their enemies... Wink

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - JudgeYohance - 09-18-2013

Got a Conn. Problem.

One of my ships, Drone_#1, was on red station last I left it. Now every time I undock from the base, I am instantly hostile to every base in the system and as such, can't leave it. It's an AI Id'd drone ship. Not sure if this is a specific glitch to the AI ID, that base, or the Conn. system itself but it's the first time I have had this one happen before.

Aet: Sounds like an AI ID rephack issue, something rephacked hostile to the neutral faction, should never happen. Is this still happening?

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - JayDee Kasane - 09-18-2013

Coalition ID doesnt have rep-hack towards Liberty and its corps as hostile.
Also by this ID, indies cannot attack Corsairs/Outcasts and rest unlawfuls. and they should to.

Aet: Take it to the appropriate thread. That's not something the mod devs can fix.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Jack_Henderson - 09-18-2013

==============
Just a wish: Wilkens Icefield Lane => rename to: Aland Shipyard Lane
==============

I think Aland Shipyard (Omega 3) has been there for long enough to finally replace the "Wilkens Icefield".

Aet: Makes sense. They'd name it for the destination.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - belarusich - 09-18-2013

(09-18-2013, 03:02 PM)Mitsuko Wrote: i cant install new Version ... *cry* ( i have german freelancer )

4.87 works perfectly with russian Freelancer, disco replaces all but voices with English versions.