Discovery Gaming Community
Modular bases registry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: Rheinland Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=174)
+----- Thread: Modular bases registry (/showthread.php?tid=77939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 03-15-2017

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Christiane_Laurich.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Kommissar Christiane Laurich
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
TO: Otto Mueller
SUBJECT: Regensburg| In & Export base registration

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter Herr Mueller. My name is Christiane Laurich and I´m kommissar from administrative department of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

Your application was examined and we decided to issue conditional approval. You may begin construction of the Regensburg| In & Export in the designated area in Munich system, however apart from the registration fee, which you paid already, following conditions must be met:

The station will be placed in the mentioned area with minimal distance of ten kilometers from all space traffic objects such as trade lanes rings or stations, and also will be located outside of the southern Chiemsee Asteroid Field, where mining field which belong to Daumann Heavy Construction is located, with minimal distance of ten kilometers from the edge of the asteroid field.

Also, due to worsened security situation in the system in the last few months, half of the fee was refunded to you. You can use these credits to improve defense of your station on your own, for example by hiring some mercenaries. While polizei and military forces try their best, there might be situations when they will not be able to help your base immediately, so we want to help you this way. Confirmation of transaction is in the data attachment of this message.

I hope everything is clear, if not, feel free to ask.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

LOADING DATA ATTACHMENT
[Image: 170315-fee_refund.jpg]

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Terroruk - 07-02-2017

Comm. Channel Open

Sender: T3M|-Terroruk
Receiver: Rheinland Federal Polizei

§1.1. Every organization or individual, which wants to construct a station in Rheinland, has to answer the following points truthfully:
First, I'd like to apologies for breaking Rheinland Federal Polizei law by deploying the Base without getting a permission from Rheinland Federal Polizei
But i was in the Unofficial factions list [updated 25.06.2017] RHEINLAND Faction which was to have ...
I have included the 250 Million credits fee, Please check the attachments

§1.1.1. Name of the base: TheThreeMusketeers (tag) T3M|

§1.1.3. Affiliation: Kruger Mineral |Kruger

§1.1.4. Purpose for the station: Hauling and Mining

§1.1.5. Existing trade agreements: None at the moment

The location of this base: Omega-7

Docking Privileges will be given to [RM], RFP|, [BDM|, [ALG], DHC, Kruger|

i am sorry[Image: uCQLhk.jpg]

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Lukas - 09-02-2017

========INCOMING TRANSMISSION========

To : Rheinland Federal Police.
Source ID: Deputy Chief of Heckler & Koch.
Subject: Outpost Construction.

Guten Tag meine Herren, my name is Lukas B. i'm the Deputy Chief of Heckler & Koch. My company and I want to deploy a base to construct heavy new weapons for Rheinland and the civilians.

§1.1.1. Name of the base: Oberndorf Industrial
§1.1.2. Name of the station administrator : Edmund Heckler as Captain of [H&K]Flakschiff
§1.1.3. Affiliation Republican Shipping
§1.1.4. Purpose for the station: Bulding new items and depot for items
§1.1.5. Existing trade agreements Bretonia lawfuls rheinland lawfuls kusari lawfuls

With best greet, [H&K]

========TRANSMISSION TERMINATED========

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 09-03-2017

[Image: ZGMnNb2.png]

[Image: lRlVfMC.jpg]

TO: Lukas B.
SUBJECT: Oberndorf Industrial registration

Guten Tag, Herr Lukas.

Your application was examined and we decided to issue conditional approval. You may begin construction of Oberndorf Industrial in the designated area under conditions - especially regarding mandatory distance from all space traffic objects - which were agreed in the high encrypted personal messages between us. Also, you have to pay registration fee of 50 million credits to account RFP|Arsenal before the construction begins.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Darkseid667 - 10-02-2017

Dear Sir, madam, I unfortunatley haven't read the forum before I set up a base and want to register retrospectively.
2nd Oct. 820

This is Dauman subgroup codename "The Tinman"

Our base will be a small docking/minig/hauling operation in Munich called TheTinMan, aluminium mining field in chiemsee, 24k near the jumpgate. This place desperatly needs a place to dock so we decided to do a startup.
Daumann shall have the official ownership. Every Rheinland mining corporation and every neutral or friendly semi-official mining organisation will be granted docking rights.

I am more than willing to pay the required fee (please provide contact details) and of course a fine for not announcing this earlier.

Best regards, Robert Cassidy, TheTinMan.

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 10-02-2017

TO: Robert Cassidy
SUBJECT: TheTinMan modular base construction

Guten Tag, Herr Cassidy. My name is Christiane Laurich and I am kommissar from administrative department of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

We appreciate that you contacted us yourself regarding this matter and confessed your mistake. Unfortunately, construction of the base without proper registration was big mistake in this particular case. Not only is it against the law, but if you had applied and told us the planned location, we would have told you that according to paragraph 2.1.3.1. of Article Three of Rheinland Laws, all mining fields within Munich system are the property of Daumann Heavy Construction. Thus, for construction of any base within Chiemsee Asteroid Fields or in the area of ten kilometers around it, permission from DHC- primary division is mandatory. And considering one of our polizei officers had a chance to spoke with their representative this evening and talk about your base, and the representative said that the permission will not be given, there seems to be no other choice than dismantling your base and constructing it again according to current laws and regulations.

To conclude, unless you would be able to obtain mentioned permission from DHC- primary division immediatelly, we have to order you to abandon the base. In case you will not dismantle it, law enforcement forces will do that with possible following legal consequencies.

Mit Grüße

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Darkseid667 - 10-03-2017

(10-02-2017, 10:38 PM)Rheinland Federal Polizei Wrote:

SUBJECT: TheTinMan modular base construction

Guten Tag, Herr Cassidy. My name is Christiane Laurich and I am kommissar from administrative department of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

We appreciate that you contacted us yourself regarding this matter and confessed your mistake. Unfortunately, construction of the base without proper registration was big mistake in this particular case. Not only is it against the law, but if you had applied and told us the planned location, we would have told you that according to paragraph 2.1.3.1. of Article Three of Rheinland Laws, all mining fields within Munich system are the property of Daumann Heavy Construction. Thus, for construction of any base within Chiemsee Asteroid Fields or in the area of ten kilometers around it, permission from DHC- primary division is mandatory. And considering one of our polizei officers had a chance to spoke with their representative this evening and talk about your base, and the representative said that the permission will not be given, there seems to be no other choice than dismantling your base and constructing it again according to current laws and regulations.

To conclude, unless you would be able to obtain mentioned permission from DHC- primary division immediatelly, we have to order you to abandon the base. In case you will not dismantle it, law enforcement forces will do that with possible following legal consequencies.

Mit Grüße

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

Dear Kommisar Laurich,

thank you for your reply. As I said, this base is planned as a Daumann outpost. If you could redirect me to the person who manages the contracts between Daumann and the Rheinland gouvernment I would gladly present my case there. Of course we will dismantle the base, that could unfortunately take a few days at least due to the radiation in that area that requires proper transports for the qualified personal on board.
However we would call that temporary protopype programm a partial success because the practicability has been shown. Therefore I am hereby applying for the approval of another base, project name "Daumann - The Tin Man II". Due to the experiences with the prototype we would like to build this next base a bit more near the edge of the mineable zone to prevent hindrance of mining activities in the zone.

As a sidenote I might add that this base will (A) strenghten the presence of armored units and defense units in that area, which unfortunatley, despite your reference to possible (as I might add, during the last months dwindling) military presence in this sector, is crawling with Bundschuh pirates and even Corsair raiders.
Furthermore it will (B) strengthen the economic ties with Bretonia as a guarantor for peace and strengthen Rheinlands transport enterprises, namely the ALG and other transport enterprises.
At last it will © strengthen the Bretonian ship industry especially Southhampton shipyard, which in turn will prevent further Gallic advances into Bretonian and frontier space and will otherwise eventually lead to the war being fought at our own doorstep.

Vielen Dank, I will be happy to hearing from you again.
R. Cassidy.

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 10-05-2017

SUBJECT: Construction of base in Munich system

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter Herr Cassidy.

You can contact DHC- primary division to negotiate about your base simply by sending them message through standard NeuralNet communication channel. Once you settle agreement with them, you can just send to us link to that channel with reading access for confirmation.

Regarding your planned base, you have to send us filled standard registration form. Like I said previously, if you plan to construct it within Chiemsee Asteroid Fields or in the area of ten kilometers around it, permission from DHC- primary division is mandatory.

Your comment about situation in Munich system is noted. There is no denying that the area is not safe currently, so you should consider carefully if you really want to build your base there. Law enforcement forces are trying their best to protect the mining fields and traffic routes, however our assets are limited and distributed over whole Rheinland space, not to mention that pirates and terrorists have in Munich lot of areas like clouds and asteroid fields where they can hide from us and wait for the best moment for attack. For this very reason, the registration fee for modular bases was lowered recently so owners can use saved money to obtain better protection on their own, for example in form of hiring independent contractors or Bounty Hunters Guild. You may also try to arrange some cooperation with Daumann Heavy Construction´s corporate security.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Darkseid667 - 10-07-2017

(10-05-2017, 10:09 AM)Rheinland Federal Polizei Wrote:

SUBJECT: Construction of base in Munich system

You can contact DHC- primary division to negotiate about your base simply by sending them message through standard NeuralNet communication channel. Once you settle agreement with them, you can just send to us link to that channel with reading access for confirmation.

Regarding your planned base, you have to send us filled standard registration form. Like I said previously, if you plan to construct it within Chiemsee Asteroid Fields or in the area of ten kilometers around it, permission from DHC- primary division is mandatory.

Your comment about situation in Munich system is noted. There is no denying that the area is not safe currently, so you should consider carefully if you really want to build your base there. Law enforcement forces are trying their best to protect the mining fields and traffic routes, however our assets are limited and distributed over whole Rheinland space, not to mention that pirates and terrorists have in Munich lot of areas like clouds and asteroid fields where they can hide from us and wait for the best moment for attack. For this very reason, the registration fee for modular bases was lowered recently so owners can use saved money to obtain better protection on their own, for example in form of hiring independent contractors or Bounty Hunters Guild. You may also try to arrange some cooperation with Daumann Heavy Construction´s corporate security.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

Dear Kommissar Laurich,

thank you for your reply and your clarifications. In the meantime I have contacted Daumann H.C. and they agreed to the construction of a new base 15k from the mineable zone (addendum: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=154137&pid=1933480#pid1933480).

We would therefore apply formally for the permit of the construction of the base, formerly referred to as project "Daumann TheTinMan II". The exact and final details are:

Name of the base: DHC Aluminium Giesserei
Name of the station administrator: Robert Cassidi (captaining the freighter TheTinMan, immigrated from Bretonia/BMM and now proud citizen of Rheinland and Daumann employee)
Affiliation: Daumann
Purpose for the station: export and refinery of metal ores, refuelling and stationing of law enforcement ships (as stated in §8 of the Outpost Charta), bounty hunters, as well as corporate or private friendly and neutral mining operations
Existing trade agreements: Trading and restocking have been subcontracted to DHC, ALG and Bounty Hunter vessels
Location of the base: Munich system, sector 6C, at a distance of 15k of Chiemsee mineable field.

I would be happy to hearing from you again and in the case of approval to pay the handling fee to an account of your choosing.

Thank you in advance and best regards,
Robert Cassidy, DHC.

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 10-08-2017

SUBJECT: DHC Aluminium Giesserei base registration

Your application was examined and we decided to issue conditional approval. You may begin construction of the DHC Aluminium Giesserei in the designated area in Munich system under following conditions:

The station will be placed in the mentioned area with minimal distance of ten kilometers from all space traffic objects such as trade lanes rings or stations, and also will be located outside of the southern Chiemsee Asteroid Field, where mining field which belong to Daumann Heavy Construction is located, with minimal distance of ten kilometers from the edge of the asteroid field.

Furthermore, you will pay registration fee of 50 million credits to account RFP|Arsenal before the construction begins.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE