Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO) (/showthread.php?tid=11947)

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO) - Enko - 06-15-2024

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Ceylon
To: BAF Admiralty Board

To the Admiralty board,

Upon my reinstatement to BAF I would formally request access to an Auxilary Agincourt class Destroyer. I have former experience with the HMS-Intrepid 'Crecy' as XO in the past and believe I can carry this experience into battle.

Regards,

Samantha Reid
Lieutenant Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO) - Darius - 06-15-2024

To: LtCdr Samantha Reid
From: Captain William Briggson, Secretary to the Board, BAF

Lieutenant Commander,

Your request has been approved. Captain Wigston has requested your presence in New London orbit within the hour, the destroyer is moored at Thames Outpost and its crew are awaiting you.

William Briggson
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO) - Enko - 06-19-2024

To the Admiralty board,

HMS Brilliant has suffered some major damage from the last battle over Dublin, however we can report that the heavy fighting has gone well.

Lisheen Logistics Depot has suffered minimal damage during todays attack while a counter attack on Connact achieved moderate damage. Much of the second force was repelled however and no further action taken.

Observations of this engagement indicate a significant Coalition following in this sector, recommend a strong blockade of the Dublin Jumphole to pin these targets in when they try to return home.

Regards,

Samantha Reid
Lieutenant Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO) - BAF Admiralty Board - 06-22-2024

Notification

Rank Changes:

Ensign James Clark is promoted to the rank of Lieutenant. Lieutenant Kestoren Davidson is promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Commander.

Godspeed.

Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO) - Enko - 06-24-2024

To the Admiralty board,

It has been some time now without any further significant activity in Dublin. Since the Mollys gave up on trying to destroy Lisheen Depot it's been oddly quiet.

However I should report this has changed since yesterday, activity is on the rise again. BMM have reported a few encounters and a wing of BAF Crusaders were intercepted in Dublin and caught in combat.

The Crown's influence was swiftly introduced.

Regards,

Samantha Reid
Lieutenant Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO) - BAF Admiralty Board - 06-28-2024

Notification

Rank Changes:

Lieutenant Commander Samantha Reid is promoted to the rank of Commander due to exemplary service in Dublin operations. Fleet Captain Sommerville requests your presence in his office aboard the HMS Hastings within the hour for personal talks.

Godspeed.

Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO) - Enko - 06-28-2024

To the Admiralty board,

With further experienced gained during the Dublin campaign I would like to request access to a recently commissioned Fortitude Battlecruiser vessel to further expand and improve my areas of knowledge and skill with commanding medium sized capital vessels.

Regards,

Samantha Reid
Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO) - Darius - 06-28-2024

To: Cdr Samantha Reid
From: Captain William Briggson, Secretary to the Board, BAF

Commander,

Your transfer request upon a Fortitude-class Bretonia Battlecruiser has been approved. Due to a present overhaul of Her Majesty's Royal Navy Destroyers alongside the noble HMS Essex and HMS Somerset, you will command an older version of the Fortitude-class Battlecruiser for the time being. Please find that the relevant information will be forwarded to your Neural-Net address within the following days, containing within the details of your transfer.

Serve her well, for the well-known and feared Fortitude represents the apex of Bretonian engineering and talent. Good luck, Commander Reid!

William Briggson
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO) - Enko - 07-03-2024

To the Admiralty board,

Recent combat exercise in Dublin has put the Churchill class Gunboat I command into a state of disrepair for some time. In the meantime I have spoken with several other officers and been informed there is a possible opening on an existing Defiant class gunboat due to its CO retiring.

I hereby do request reassignment to this particular gunboat class vessel, utilising one of these ships will aid in diversifying my knowledge and skill set to improve further command operations.

Regards,

Samantha Reid
Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) (iRP) (AO) - EisenSeele - 07-04-2024

Encryption: Earl Grey

To the Admiralty board,

During my assigned posting for border patrol duty in Cambridge, I encountered one coalition transport and coalition gunboat entering the customs perimeter. While conducting the mandated customs duties and excise fee calculations on behalf of the Crown, it came unto my attention that the coalition transport was carrying a large amount of munitions. It claimed to be hauling said munitions to Trafalgar base, and that the cargo in question was to be sold to children as fireworks. To my horror, the children in question did not show evidence of a proper fireworks license, Trafalgar base did not have a license to resell fireworks, and the coalition vessels were not licensed to distribute fireworks of any kind.

As such, I requisitioned an AEGIS contracted interception team and we destroyed the gunboat and transport posthaste.

Regards,

Edmund Priestley
LT CMDR
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies