Discovery Gaming Community
{AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+----- Forum: Faction Review and Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+------ Forum: Archived Feedback Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=484)
+------ Thread: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD (/showthread.php?tid=121676)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - nOmnomnOm - 03-12-2017

So you admit you were trolling and fishing a response from me.
nice job. A plus to you.

Additional note: I have no interest in speaking with anyone from your HC.
Perhaps when you guys become well mannered.

i dont care about CR channel. Why are you guys so cringy and what not?

Stop playing the innocent. You're the one causing this crap.
PS: the album title wasnt written by me and I didn't even pay attention to it till now. Just goes to show how other people see you.

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - Vendetta - 03-12-2017

(03-12-2017, 07:42 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: So you admit you were trolling and fishing a response from me.
nice job. A plus to you.

Additional note: I have no interest in speaking with anyone from your HC.
Perhaps when you guys become well mannered.

We tried that. You were incredibly rude, stubborn and blatantly looking for any reason to continue your crusade. You're being hypocritical.

(03-12-2017, 07:42 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: i dont care about CR channel. Why are you guys so cringy and what not?

Stop playing the innocent. You're the one causing this crap.
PS: the album title wasnt written by me and I didn't even pay attention to it till now. Just goes to show how other people see you.

If the album title wasn't written by you, then it's by your members, who you're responsible for.

(03-12-2017, 07:46 AM)Vendetta Wrote: If the album title wasn't written by you, then it's by your members, who you're responsible for.

You shouldnt even be talking right now.

(03-12-2017, 07:46 AM)Vendetta Wrote: We tried that. You were incredibly rude, stubborn and blatantly looking for any reason to continue your crusade. You're being hypocritical.

You pushed that you are in the right and ignored what I have to say. You were not looking for an agreement at all.
Sorry to say but you are the rude one and you cannot communicate with people. Additionally , your argument is a lie that you told me before based on the new evidence that I have seen.

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - Vendetta - 03-12-2017

(03-12-2017, 07:48 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote:
(03-12-2017, 07:46 AM)Vendetta Wrote: If the album title wasn't written by you, then it's by your members, who you're responsible for.

You shouldnt even be talking right now.

I have every right to represent my faction in this situation.

Who do you think got the album title changed? Someone approached me about it, I approached my member and explained how that was poor form and shouldn't have been done. The title was changed.

(03-12-2017, 07:46 AM)Vendetta Wrote: We tried that. You were incredibly rude, stubborn and blatantly looking for any reason to continue your crusade. You're being hypocritical.

(03-12-2017, 07:48 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: You pushed that you are in the right and ignored what I have to say. You were not looking for an agreement at all.
Sorry to say but you are the rude one and you cannot communicate with people. Additionally , your argument is a lie that you told me before based on the new evidence that I have seen.

I never lied. You're just incapable of ever seeing anything other than your own way, and my point remains that I am not compelled or obliged to repeatedly explain the same point I have made to you. You left the chat that a member kindly established because they were taking too long by your standards to respond, because you are known to be impatient. In fact, a lot of people know you to be rather irrational when it comes to reasoning with others in the community. You take everything as a personal attack and it's incredibly demotivating to even interact with you or your faction, especially when they've outright ignored RP comms that could've prevented them from getting shot in the first place.

(03-12-2017, 07:52 AM)Vendetta Wrote: I never lied. You're just incapable of ever seeing anything other than your own way, and my point remains that I am not compelled or obliged to repeatedly explain the same point I have made to you. You left the chat that a member kindly established because they were taking too long by your standards to respond, because you are known to be impatient. In fact, a lot of people know you to be rather irrational when it comes to reasoning with others in the community. You take everything as a personal attack and it's incredibly demotivating to even interact with you or your faction, especially when they've outright ignored RP comms that could've prevented them from getting shot in the first place.

And here is where you are wrong.

1) you have the mind set that I am incapable of seeing anything than my way. that's just not true. I suggest you change how you think and stop shoving this attitude down my throat and down everyone else around you. I have the right to my opinion and I will stand with it. It's called having a backbone and standing up for what you thing is right. I admit to my mistakes if i am wrong. I can be reasoned with if i see the evidence.

2) I did not leave the chat. I talked to divine and said I am over and not needing to continue arguing.
Again, you twist things to make yourself seem better and whoever you accuse you turn to crap. You are just showing to everyone that you are the one that has the problem, not me.

PS:

1) The claims I make that are a personal attack actually turn out to be true. As seen from the recent evidence.

2) What in the right mind makes you think I would want to reply to your comm you cheakily wrote to AFC. I dont care about your comm you made to us and I dont believe you would change the path you would be taking if i had responded. Dont play that game with me. Do you think we would reply to someone that openly attacked our exotic entertainers shortly before? Far chance, bud. Stop crying that we ignored you.

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - Salty - 03-12-2017

Can I ask, are you going to answer Impyness's question? You seemed to avoid answering and giving an explanation.

Nice name.
First time posting, I see.

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - Salty - 03-12-2017

Yes I'm new here and yes its my first post, Is that a problem?

So anyway are you going to answer the question or not? I'm not against you or anything I was just interested in Impyness's question aswell.

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - Petitioner - 03-12-2017

(03-11-2017, 11:59 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: and how does this topic create a better place for discovery?

Because involving other factions, as Impy and Jayce said, generates more roleplay and opportunities for fun than not doing so. With the well-known "population issue", the conventional wisdom is that generating lots of trader activity will generate all other types of activity as well. Thus, giving someone like the DSE player faction, a trading faction, something to do by supplying your base would be good for the server.

RE: ________________ - Jack_Henderson - 03-12-2017

Funny to see Auxesia come here and put up all the mess after I tried to fix things in the background and avoid another clash. And - naive me - thought that this worked. Oh well...

It is also ridiculously funny to see Nyx complain about the imgur title, when her ingame information album was named, and I quote: "Anally Fractured Cucks". Quality. Best faction. I kept a picture in case I might need it, and I feel stupid for trying to negotiate yesterday, spending 2 hours to talk with Nyx and then Vendetta to avoid sanction reports and a downward spiral from happening. Guess that was naive, too, and I should have just reported metagaming and obscene stuff.

I do not understand you guys any more (both sides).
This seemed covered yesterday when Vendetta and I ended, the Recon post was slightly changed, the gallery renamed, Nomnom okay-ed the post and thanked me for doing the de-escalation.

Today I go online... and see a freaking mushroom cloud.

I definitely suggest a Green Room treatment.
Spazzy? They need it a lot more than anybody else.

Jack