Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14469)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: LPI Feedback - Kalhmera - 10-15-2019

(10-15-2019, 09:26 AM)Lucas Wrote: I was hoping you can do better than hug NPC patrols and Stations in a 2v1 to just run away after being dried of regens.
And this is not the first time that I've had this sort of encounter with LPI in the past few days/weeks. There seems to be a trend of you actively trying to make fights unfair for your enemy, or just not fun overall.

EDIT:
I hope you can do better still, even after I've not had a fun encounter with you lot so far for a while now.

I am sorry you feel this way but Faction Feedback is not a place to complain for PVP related issues. But I will respond:

I will do everything in my power to not let Chief Holiday die, it just looks bad, so I made a clean get away, and it wasnt hugging as I have the video, I did a u-turn around the NPC patrol to get you off me so I can take the trade lane that you neglected to shoot down. You still ended up killing the LPI- Tagged bomber.

Regardless, PVP is not always fair, or fun. You win, you lose, your target gets away. Chief Holiday has over 100m in bounties on her head. Im sorry I didnt hand you a blue.

RE: LPI Feedback - Lucas - 03-19-2020

I figured this is the best place to commend the recent recruits of LPI.
They always come and chase me and fight me at all times, even when they know that they cannot win.
EDIT: They also attempt to take me as a prisoner every single encounter, proper police RP from what I've seen them to do so far!

I hope you keep that spirit up. Massive kudos

RE: LPI Feedback - The Sovereign - 04-18-2020

All roleplay and fun aside, you need to consider that if it is a sanctionable offense to make unreasonable demands, how is 20 million a reasonable demand for a person not stopping, especially considering a long past of friendliness and working arrangements.

RE: LPI Feedback - Kalhmera - 04-18-2020

(04-18-2020, 10:17 PM)The Sovereign Wrote: All roleplay and fun aside, you need to consider that if it is a sanctionable offense to make unreasonable demands, how is 20 million a reasonable demand for a person not stopping, especially considering a long past of friendliness and working arrangements.

First, lets not throw the word sanction around because as a mod and former admin you should know that threatening someone with a sanction is a sanctionable offence.

Secondly. Over the forums players are allowed to fine as high as they want. Its only in-game that Liberty does not exceed 10 Million on the spot.

So your member ran from the cops even after being told to stop. even after being cd'ed. so poof that maximized the fine to 10 mil. Then I take into consideration the pilots words and what he said while running away. His Explative word made me tack on another 10 mil and I needed to write the forum RP which is like an administration fee. So thats why its twenty mil.

RE: LPI Feedback - Chuba - 04-18-2020

sabre goes zoom

(04-18-2020, 10:24 PM)Chuba Wrote: sabre goes zoom

please avoid using my faction feedback for your memes.

RE: LPI Feedback - James Greed - 04-18-2020

(04-18-2020, 10:23 PM)Lord Rhemalak Wrote: .....and I needed to write the forum RP which is like an administration fee.

What

RE: LPI Feedback - The Sovereign - 04-18-2020

(04-18-2020, 10:23 PM)Lord Rhemalak Wrote:
(04-18-2020, 10:17 PM)The Sovereign Wrote: All roleplay and fun aside, you need to consider that if it is a sanctionable offense to make unreasonable demands, how is 20 million a reasonable demand for a person not stopping, especially considering a long past of friendliness and working arrangements.

First, lets not throw the word sanction around because as a mod and former admin you should know that threatening someone with a sanction is a sanctionable offence.

Secondly. Over the forums players are allowed to fine as high as they want. Its only in-game that Liberty does not exceed 10 Million on the spot.

So your member ran from the cops even after being told to stop. even after being cd'ed. so poof that maximized the fine to 10 mil. Then I take into consideration the pilots words and what he said while running away. His Explative word made me tack on another 10 mil and I needed to write the forum RP which is like an administration fee. So thats why its twenty mil.

I am not threatening to sanction, I am pointing out that if an unreasonable demand is anything exceeding the total sale value of cargo, how is telling someone that is historically a friendly, allied ship, that does your job for you when you are not around, a reasonable demand?

Quote:I needed to write the forum RP which is like an administration fee
Also, this is a joke right?

Quote:Secondly. Over the forums players are allowed to fine as high as they want.
Citation needed.

(04-18-2020, 10:27 PM)James Greed Wrote:
(04-18-2020, 10:23 PM)Lord Rhemalak Wrote: .....and I needed to write the forum RP which is like an administration fee.

What

Im not sure if you are American but thats how our justice system works. its cheaper if you stop. Run and they start tacking everything they can.

(04-18-2020, 10:30 PM)The Sovereign Wrote:
(04-18-2020, 10:23 PM)Lord Rhemalak Wrote:

I am not threatening to sanction, I am pointing out that if an unreasonable demand is anything exceeding the total sale value of cargo, how is telling someone that is historically a friendly, allied ship, that does your job for you when you are not around, a reasonable demand?

Quote:I needed to write the forum RP which is like an administration fee
Also, this is a joke right?

Quote:Secondly. Over the forums players are allowed to fine as high as they want.
Citation needed.

No its not a joke. I employ real life Justice system in my RP. in Real life they tack you an administration fee.

Section Five: Notes from the Laws of Liberty
• Fines levied on the spot in space may be up to ten million credits. Fines levied elsewhere, such as via the neural net communications array, can be of any value, but must be issued by a member of the High Command of the Liberty Forces (5th|, [LN], =LSF= and LPI-)

Yes Forlon by all intense and purpose is a Law abiding Organization in Liberty and are regarded very highly. But this does not excuse you for breaking the law.