Discovery Gaming Community
Gallic Permits - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Gallic Permits (/showthread.php?tid=81177)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Gallic Permits - TheShooter36 - 02-11-2015

*Transmission Started*
Comm ID:Hans Klaussen, Captain of TGX-Hannover
Ship Type:ALG "Golem" Heavy Mover
ID:ALG
IFF:ALG
Guten Tag Gallia Goverment,
Im an ALG Transport Captain. Im requesting permission for importing Premium Scrap to Maintenon Shipyard.

With Respect
Hans Klaussen
*Transmission Ended

RE: Gallic Permits - The Gallic Union - 02-11-2015

[Image: 220px-Flag-gallia2.png]

Bonjour Sawney Rico, Hans Klaussen and Cpt. F. Libertus,
nice to here from an array of different interests. Standard protocols will apply including automatic access to GRP and GRN personnel and subject to standard Gallic Laws and regulations.

All the information needed prior to further processing of these request can be found linked to the following laws and regulations.

Regardez

pp Matthieu Reynaud

Greffier en Chef

RE: Gallic Permits - TheShooter36 - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 08:27 PM)The Kingdom of Gallia Wrote:
Bonjour Sawney Rico, Hans Klaussen and Cpt. F. Libertus,
nice to here from an array of different interests. Standard protocols will apply including automatic access to GRP and GRN personnel and subject to standard Gallic Laws and regulations.
All the information needed prior to further processing of these request can be found linked to the following laws and regulations.
Regardez
pp Matthieu Reynaud
Greffier en Chef
*Transmission Started*
Guten Tag Greffier en Chef Matthieu Reynaud.
Im Hans Klaussen. I received a transmission from ALG about we already have permission for hauling.
Regards
Hans Klaussen.
*Transmission Ended*
*Signal Lost*
// Ignore this message. ALG guy misunderstands. He assumed me Offcial ALG

RE: Gallic Permits - Morigan - 02-22-2015

[Image: johnnyTb_zps6e330456.png]

To: The Kingdom of Gallia
Subject: Permission for importing Premium Scrap

Guten Tag ,

We would like to get permission for importing Premium Scrap to Maintenon Shipyard . It is of course won't be the main business of our company , but perhaps some our's pilots will want to visit beautiful Orleanis system from time to time . Our ships is identified by the callsign prefix RS| .

With the best regards

[Image: tbFooterNew_zps6b51ddce.png]

RE: Gallic Permits - The Gallic Union - 02-25-2015

Bonjour Monsieur Smirnoff ,
thank you for your communication regarding the import of a resource we could usefully use.

Your ships will be welcome of course as long as they obey all the local laws and do not cause problems for the Gallic people. Any reports of problems with RS| ships or sighting away from normal trade routes will of course attract the displeasure of the King.

Regards

pp Matthieu Reynaud

Greffier en Chef

RE: Gallic Permits - Halomaster - 03-26-2015

Name: Dome_Of_Sunshine
Affiliation: GMS
Planned Location: Leeds
Extensive motivation and reason for construction: To make Leeds good for mining and code weapon trading.
Planned modules: Planned to build it to the top level if possible, if it can be upgraded to level 5 ,then it will be the best. And module factories if possible when reaching levle 4.

Btw, sorry for didn't post this apply here, for being new comer here, and don't familiar with the rules. Thank all the guys that guided me to this thread. All the best!

RE: Gallic Permits - The Gallic Union - 03-26-2015

Gallic Metal Service

Bonjour administrator of Dome of Sunshine,
normally it is prudent to seek the approval of the Crown before building a base. However, precedents have been set, you have applied in the very early stages and I need to clear my desk of paperwork.

Please note that the system you have started construction in is an active war zone and GRN vessels will be unlikely to provide any support if you attract the enemies attention.

Once the docking ports are serviceable standard protocols will apply including automatic access to GRP and GRN personnel and the base any any vessels supporting it will be subject to standard Gallic Laws and regulations.

The current status of your application is shown below.

Subject to the following :-

You must adhere to all appropriate laws and regulations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your permit is now

being processed
is rejected
needs further information
is approved and logged here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regardez

pp Matthieu Reynaud

Greffier en Chef

RE: Gallic Permits - Ruud - 04-26-2015

To: Le Royaume de Gallia

Subject: Permission to build a base

Bonjour monsieur Reynaud

My name is Rudolph de Limbourg and I would like to obtain the permission to build a base in Orleanais. In the first place I need the base for storing goods. Once having the base, I would like to build various factory modules. The products will only be sold with permission of a represent of the Crown of your choice.

I know that our glorious Navy unfortunately cannot be present everywhere at any time so I will add defence modules. For this reason and to make it less detectable for people with not so good intentions, I will build the station far away from trade lanes, stations and planets.

Name: Rudolph de Limbourg
Affiliation: IDF
Planned Location: Orleanais
Extensive motivation and reason for construction: To be able to store goods and to produce jump drives and hyper drive scanners
Planned modules: Cargo and various factory modules

I hope I have Informed you well and I'm awaiting your decision.

Cordialement,

Rudolph de Limbourg

RE: Gallic Permits - The Gallic Union - 04-26-2015

-void-

RE: Gallic Permits - Ruud - 04-26-2015

To: Le Royaume de Gallia

Subject: Permission to build a base

Bonjour monsieur Reynaud

Everything understood.

Merci beaucoup!

Cordialement,

Rudolph de Limbourg