Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Sirius Coalition (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aphil - 05-14-2012

[Transmission Begins]
To: The Fighter Corps
Priority: MEDIUM
[Image: 1zbteg2.png]
[Message Begins]

Pilots of the Coalition,

I am pleased to say that we have scored our first victory in the Tau Campaign. The Vanguard was the first ship to reach the Tau Region, its primary mission was to survey the area, assess what we'll be up against and plan accordingly.

Of course, I would never pass up the opportunity to be part of a major offensive against the Outcasts, an offensive which has been long overdue. The Vanguard proved to be an incredibly capable ship, easily slipping between asteroids and giving even a cruiser pack a run for their money. Assisting in multiple capital kills, as well as obtaining a few personal kills, the Vanguard has been initiated through blood and fire.

Indeed, no Outcast could best it. It took a Bounty Hunter ambushing the Vanguard while it was already under heavy fire to finally deal substantial damage. It was not enough to destroy it however, and the Vanguard eventually gave it the slip, its new armor plating holding strong.

Comrades, it's time to strike fear into the hearts of the Outcasts and make our presence in the Tau's known. We must rile up the hornets nest, so that they field their fleets, and come to blows with the Gallics. When that happens, we will pick off both sides and win victory after victory.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^]
[Transmission Terminates]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - lw'nafh - 05-14-2012

[INTERNAL TRANSMISSION]
[ID: JNR LT. MICHAEL WIGHT]
[SUBJECT: HOME DEFENCE]
[VIDEO UNAVAILABLE]

Well'p, I got a mine dropped on my face again, but that wasn't why I was goin' ahead to transmit this. I've been thinkin' in my off time, 'n' I'm thinkin' there's more to this then some stray Reavers or 'sairs wormin' past the border patrols. Ya got my apologies if it's outta place for me to say it, I mean hell, I'm just a lowly recruit but uh... There's gotta be an inside guy or someone's managin' to jam our signals 'til they're already inside fifty-two. 'nyway, s'all speculatin' from me, just tryin' to reason how they're gettin' so close to home before we know they're lurkin'...

For a better Sirius!

Out.

[TRANSMISSION END]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aphil - 05-14-2012

[Transmission Begins]
Priority: MEDIUM
[Message Begins]

The home front has been busy lately. It seems the Brotherhood have finally organized themselves, an incredible feat given their, quite frankly pathetic state of affairs recently. They appear to have increased their presence in Omega-5 as well as its surrounding areas. No matter, the Coalition once again proves the futility of their attempts to attack us.

Yet another raid has been repelled. We lost one Partisan, and in exchange killed five snubcraft, two gunboats and a cruiser. Not bad.

Yesterday, was a similar story though on a smaller scale. We destroyed an Imperator as well as a Mercenary who thought it would be a good idea to try and collect on us. It didn't work out so well for him.

The Tau campaign continues on, with more and more Storms arriving daily. It will only be a matter of time before the full might of our Storm Wing begins to secure the Tau's.

That is all for now Comrades.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: ^^^^^^^^^^^]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aphil - 05-19-2012

[Transmission Begins]
Priority: HIGH
[Message Begins]

Be it so noted,

As of this moment I am pleased to award the following to members of the Fighter Corps.

Artyom Novikov, for exceptional performance and dedication I am pleased to award you the rank of Lt. Colonel. I trust you will take on your new responsibilities in stride. Furthermore, you have been made a member of the Fighter Corps High Command. Probationary of course, so don't screw up.

On another note, Militsiya pilots are hereby allowed to field and maintain a Revolution Bomber. This comes after deliberations in which we realized that it would be best to get you familiarized with the Coalition's deadliest piece of technology as early as possible.

That is all Comrades.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Lanakov - 05-19-2012

[Image: 553419scra.jpg]

New message received
To : The Fighter Corps
Encryption : Low

[color=#000000][color=#333333]Comrades,

It is with a great honor, but also a lot of humility, that I acknowledge my promotion and subsequent new responsibilities. More than a home and a cause, the Coalition is my life, and I see this promotion as a way to invest myself even more to the welfare of our glorious nation.
As most of you already know, I am not a man of many words. Therefore I shall get to work immediately and meet you all in space. I'm not a bureaucrat just yet, so Sirius still has to count with the Novaclysm ; that includes you as well. I salute you, soldiers, sisters, brothers.

May glory, patriotism and explosions be plentiful.

A. Novikov

[font=Georgia]END OF MESSAGE

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - equinosz - 05-19-2012

[Incomming transmission]
Sender ID: unknown
Subject: missing
Signal strenght: very low

...static...
...in Vitaliev... We crashed ...static... Coordinates 46,5123 degrees north, 12,3454 degrees wesss....
Repeating! We ...static... on planet Yuma, exact coord...

[Transmission Ends, signal lost]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - JayDee Kasane - 05-21-2012

ID:Senior-Lieutenant Dmitry Dubovik
Target:SCRA Units
Security:High

:Message Begins:

[Image: portretm.jpg]

Greetings Comrades

Yestarday while patroling I've got a message from Juan Coronel. He sayed that Hessian Base in O11 under assault of Rheinland forces. We couldn't ignore this, so I, Colonel Juan and Lieutenant Kyu Tsukuda toke our ''Revolutions'' and came to aid Hessians. When we arrived we found Diamand under heavy fire. At least 5 Battleships and some Carriers, Cruisers and Gunboats. Hessians was big in numbers but toke heavy losses because of low co-operation.

We jumped into a fight right after arrived. There was Hessians, Bundshug, MM and Reavers on our side. Hostile group consisted from Rheinlanders and BHG. After long and heavy battle we managed to blow up 3-4 Capships and all BHG Gunboats and snubs. Rest of Military cloaked and ran to Stutgart. We lost many ships, include Kyu Tsukuda Revolution. Coronel toke her escape pod, so now Kyu safe. And Diamand safe. For now... We must be prepared to face them again. Im sure this is not final battle with them. Thats all.

For Coalition, Revolution, and our Ikon Alvin Katz!
Dubovik out.

Attached files: 1

[Image: jaydeesig.png]
:Message Ends:

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - arvg - 05-22-2012

To: [color=#FFFFFF]Miracles... the two of you who don't suck
Comm. ID: Commissar Leon Mendel
Priority: HIGH
Subject: Janitorial things
[Image: mendal.png]

---Communications Opened---

Well, it looks like two of you suck less than the rest of you do. Clawing your way out of the primoridial soup, and trying your best to fire more than one neuron at a time... you should be commended... except I am just not that kind of man who gives a rats...

So I am supposed to write something nice here... take it as written and move on.

Leto Atredies... Atrad... Atra-Idontparticularlycarehowitsspelt-dees... you're now a full bird Colonel, Colonial record counting for something, yadda, yadda, yadda... screw up and I shoot you.

Now for Angelica Broch, Rear... very FAR in the rear of battle... Admiral. You are granted the Hero of the Revolution... Gee big surprise as to that one... by the Premier for *cough*spending time under his desk...*cough* I mean, loyal servicing... Service to the Premier... and being a shining example of everything a woman can do to stand out and above her comrades.

Get back to work... before I make you play a rousing game of Russian Roulette with an AK-1 particle Cannon.

Leon Mendel
Commissariat of Public Relations

---Communications Terminated--

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Commissar - 05-23-2012

>>>TRANSMISSION DETECTED
COMM ID: [color=#990000]Junior-Lieutenant Miyagi Akira

TARGET: SCRA Report Processing Centre
ENCRYPTION: Low
PRIORITY: Medium
SUBJECT: Visiting the Graveyard.

Konninchiwa.

After some effort, I am pleased to report my mission to the Hispania was a success. The flight from Omega-52 was uneventful, save for a few ancient radio signals. Scanners indicated multiple vessels within Omicron-Alpha, but none were within visual range of the jump hole from Tau-37. Enemy ships became aware of my presence shortly after I entered the system, but their capital ships were no match for the speed of a Parisian.

Ultimately, the end result was a successful mission and an Outcast Cruiser with a drained drive core.

Akira, out

RETRIEVING FILES: [1] [2]

>>>[color=#FF0000]TRANSMISSION ENDS

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aphil - 05-25-2012

[Transmission Begins]
Priority: LOW
[Message Begins]

Well, Nugget. You certainly took your sweet time. Regardless, I suppose you've earned the Hispania Memorium. Wear it with pride.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]