Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - djordje_petrovic - 09-19-2013

==============
Jump holes
==============

Omicron 80 system . Jump hole titled to omicron 82 leads actually in omicron 81
Jump hole titled to omicron 81 leads actually to omicron 82

Leading directions are no logicalls but jump hole entitlments are , check this out

In those 2 system on map system infocards says that bases are unknown. If it is on purpose i will not pay attention to those details, as i noticed in omicron Alpha no bases pointed except Malta.

Echo: Fixed.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - GrnRaptor - 09-19-2013

==============
Starting Error
==============

New character can't launch in Civilian Shuttle due to missing powercore. Also missing a scanner and only starts with the 8/10 bot/bat setup found on a Starflea. Doing a restart seems to fix this, oddly enough for /restart LiCivilian into a fully functional Civilian Shuttle in my case.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Ponge - 09-19-2013

==============
PoBs
==============

I undocked my ship from Saltese, and found myself in Puerto Rico instead of Humboldt. I F1-ed out in space, logged back in, and I was in Humboldt in front of Saltese.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - djordje_petrovic - 09-19-2013

==============
Jump holes
==============

Jumphole from omicron 91 leading to omicron 92 is entitled as jump hole to omicron 99 . when you enter system which suppose to be omicron 92 it is written on info system card as omicron 99. It seems loggical, but on your map of 4.87 you posted here is old name omicron 92. Whatever it stands as that.

Echo: That's very poorly explained... I'm going to need to see map screenshots.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Ponge - 09-19-2013

==============
Radiation damage
==============

Found a big one:
I entered the neutron star's rad field in PR, and took damage as I should. BUT, I continued to take damage after I surely left the radiation field.

Aet: Do a /pos at the position where you think you should be clear of it. I seriously doubt you left the rad zone.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - tothebonezone - 09-19-2013

==============
Ship Cost
==============

Marduk is 1.4 billion credits, as a naked hull.

....What? Seems inaccurate to me. Very much so.

Aet: Battleship scanner. Just like every other BS.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Francois Lolonnois - 09-19-2013

==============
Undocking from PoB in NY not possible
==============

Undocking a ship from PoB in NY (Melbourne, Long Island) is not possible, the connection to the server always breaks down. This problem doesn't exist when undocking a ship from bases in other systems. The ships have been docked at the PoB before the bases were taken out.

==============
PoBs, docking
==============

When I dock to Leeds mooring fixture, the planet background is Leeds, but the commodity and equipment dealer belongs to Rayburn player base. This did not happen a few days ago.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - eigos - 09-19-2013

==============
Ship 9Class Hardpoint for Anki
==============

Since you nerfed the Anki by removing 1 of its previous 3 Class 10 slots (now its supposed to be 2 class 9), my Anki still has its 3 codeguns mounted, it can fire them, but only 2 of them are visible in the equipment dealer.

The third that's supposedly removed, is still there. But I cant unmount it, cause I dont see it.
I can only fire with it when Im in space. Would love to unmount my "hidden" codegun from it and transfer it to some other ship.

Aet: Best way to fix this is to rebuy the ship, that forces everything to unmount.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - **BUDDY** - 09-19-2013

==============
Multiple errors
==============

I have taken a screenshot and attached as there are a few problems here,

1. POB Within planet and docking ring
2. Planet Sprague docking ring coming up as Cambridge docking ring
3. Series Z "Montante" Border worlds gunship seems to have squares instead of visible thruster flames ( all other graphics in shot are fine except this )

Aet: No screenshot. Point 3 suggests you have a bad texture file (swagpack or something?).