Discovery Gaming Community
OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: OSI- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+----- Thread: OSI Recruitment (iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=43907)

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Major_Mayhem - 01-23-2013

[Image: kelly.png]

Dear Averix Ishmene

As a matter of fact, OSI is still accepting new recruits. As the exploration of the Sirius quadrant continues and the known and cartographed part of space gets bigger and bigger, so increases the time and the amount of goods needed to supply stations in the outermost parts of known space.
For this reason we are always in search of eager pilots willing to travel boht in- and outside of the regulated systems.

If this description fits you so please let us know and we will start the usual application procedure.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
Director of HR
[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Averix - 01-23-2013

Incoming transmission

Comms ID :- Averix Ishmene

Ship Registration :- Free Spirit

Message Starts.....

*over the sounds over incoming fire in the background, and strained power systems*

It's good to hear back from you so quickly *screen crackles and clears up again* Sounds to me like I'd be very interested in submitting an application to ya. If you could send me the forms, I'll get them sent back to you....after getting away from these 'rats...

*transmission ends with sounds of weapons fire*

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Major_Mayhem - 01-24-2013

Dear Averix Ishmene

You worry me, young man, as Zoners are not supposed to get into fights. However, company policy dictates that I need to go through the full application procedure before a decicion can be made.

Therefore I've sent you the appropriate paperwork to your neural net and I expect you to send me a personal message concerning the fight you where in while transmitting a message to OSI headquaters.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
Director of HR

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Averix - 01-24-2013

Incoming Transmission....

Comms ID :- Averix Ishmene (Miss)

Ship Registration :- Free Spirit

Message starts.....

Thank you for the quick reply, Sir. With regards to the form, It's enclosed in this message and sent back to you. As for the attack...I was attacked by pirates, and they attacked me first, I was merely defending myself. Never go out seeking a fight.

Hopefully I'll hear back from you soon

Transmission ends....

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Major_Mayhem - 01-25-2013

Dear Averix Ishmene

I have the pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.
I've sent some additional paperwork to your neural-net which you'll need to bring to Gran Canaria in order to claim your employee identification badge.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
Director of HR

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Tunicle - 01-27-2013

Bonjour HR Department of OSI,

yes I was originally born in Gallia on the Planet Marne in the Champagne system, one of Gallia's Border world systems.

However, both that Planet and then Gallia's political shennanigans have left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I am neither a fighter or committed unlawful by disposition which gives problems of survival in Gallia if you have a more independent spirit.

Employment choices are stark on Marne however I had enough aptitude to get a position with GMS, eventually making it to transport pilot grade. However, corruption was rife with both sides of Gallia's political divide being serviced, a position my conscience would not condone.

I left with enough money to pilot a small independent craft, taking the scraps others would not touch. However, this hand to mouth existence honed my skills and knowledge to improve my vessel.

This allowed my range to expand and brought me into the fringes of Sirius where I met a number of like minded people collectively labelled Zoner. Since then I have tramped as an independent Zoner building up contacts and a network of routes allowing me a decent life.

However, as one gets older and priorities shift there comes a point where being part of a larger organisation has benefits. I am not no longer young enough to know all the answers and realise an "extended family" is now one of my priorities.

OSI is an organisation that seems to fit my outlook and offers the opportunities I am now looking for.
What can I offer in return? Dependability, hard work, knowledge of Gallia and Sirius and a healthy dose of "not so common" sense.

I look forward to any application tests you may wish me to complete.

Regardez Tunicle, an odd name I know but memorable and vague enough to not draw automatic prejudice, a useful need in my business.

Direct s.k.y.p.e. coded communication Tunicle1

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Major_Mayhem - 01-28-2013

Dear Tunicle

We have recieved your application and are quite pleased to hear that our good reputation reaches into gallic space. However, recently OSI has recruited a lot of young and eager pilots and very few with extensive experience.

So I am quite sure, that someone like you might make a fine addition to our company. But even so we need you to go through the usual application procedure.

Therefore, I've sent you some paperwork to your neural net, which you may fill out at your earliest convenience. Upon recieving it we will review it in a timely manner and inform you of our decicion.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
Director of HR

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Tunicle - 01-28-2013

Bonjour Monsieur Kelly,

thank you for your speedy reply. I can confirm that the material was delivered via the net and I have completed and retransmitted it to the originating terminal.

Regardez

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Major_Mayhem - 01-29-2013

Dear Tunicle

We have recieved and reviewed the paperwork you sent us and we hereby cordially invite you to a personal job interview at the Headquaters of OSI on Gran Canaria.

Please concact my secretary using the contact information sent to your neural net in order to fix a time and a date suitable for our interview.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
Director of HR

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Tunicle - 01-29-2013

Bonjour,

information received and acted upon, awaiting confirmation with anticipation.

Regardez