Discovery Gaming Community
Benitez Secure Comm Channel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Benitez Secure Comm Channel (/showthread.php?tid=4426)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - Slavik - 04-11-2012

BLOODY COMMUNIST PIGS! THEY SHOULD DIE! ALL OF THEM!

Brought in a bloody absurd amount of light fighters into gamma... all we had was a few caps and a few titans. High casualties

[Image: screen74-1.jpg]
[Image: screen77-1.jpg]
[Image: screen78.jpg]

Escape pod made it out of the mess though, need rum, and lots of it now...

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - Valeria_Benitez - 05-05-2012

[Image: Myrtos.jpg]

It was evening at the Benitez headquarters in Myrtos Villa and Valeria knocked at the door to Jose's office. For a moment, she looked to the datapad in her hands, all the planning that went into it and she found herself curious to what Jose would say to it.

Then she heard the familiar voice "Come in" and she entered the office, handing the pad to Jose and elaborating the entire project to him.

[Image: 200px-Flag-corsairs_simple.png]

Fellow corsairs,

In light of recent events and developments we might require a variety of technical supplies that help in weapon research. There are no definite results yet, but the science team onboard the Penelope has reported a discovery that may lead them to pursue the project.

However, in order to pursue this project a variety of scientific goods are required. These being the following...

Trueno_Benitez,May 1 2012, 02:39 PM Wrote:Prototype gun building:
  • cryocubes(again, guns need cooling)
  • Industrial Materials(=General stuff, lab equipment)
  • military vehicles(maybe)
  • Robotics( Automation, shooting range tests and so on)
  • nanocapacitators(to charge the guns)
  • optical chips(aiming and targetting)
  • optronics(fast data exchange+aiming)
  • polymers(superfunctional materials!)
  • Quantum multiplexors(...something)
  • superconductors(power supply and so on)
  • engine components(might need a new engine to match the power supply of the new guns, yada yada)
  • military vehicles( call it building blocks for vehicles;))
  • ship hull panels(new weapon sockets and so on have to be delveloped)

It may just be an idea that leads to nowhere, but if the project turns out to be worth looking into, we may well be at the beginning of a new development.

A project of this magnitude will need the support of the entirety of all corsairs, Sails, TBH and Benitez working together, each in their area of expertise.

The Black Sails will likely concentrate on the piracy aspect, the technical supplies needed are not available in the supermarket next door. Whenever they spot any of these materials during their piracy runs, they are needed at planet crete.

The Brotherhood will likely concentrate on combat and security. Once word gets out of our project a variety of hostile factions may try to interfere and we need to stand strong in order to repell them. Especially Sails piracy runs may profit from additional support as would any Benitez transports or the Penelope.

The Benitez familia will likely concetrate on the administrative aspect, coordinating research and logistics. Someone needs to do the administrative work of the project and oversee its progress.

Each of these aspects is critical and crucial to the success of the project. None is more important than the other and we will all need to work together on this one if we want it to have a chance at success.

[Image: valeria.png]

[Image: outh.png]

Valeria addressed Jose

Trueno was so kind to send me a list of everything we would need to look into this project, I included it into my report. This datapad has a readily prepared concept idea of the project that you can easily upload and share with the council of elders or anyone you deem trustworthy.

I am curious as to what you think, commandante.

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - Cornelius_Sula - 05-08-2012

[Image: transmission3.png]
[Image: encripted.png]

Hola Hermanos and Hermanas,

Today i recived this photo about BAF base in New London
[Image: th_screen1-8.jpg]

As you can see, its located just above docking ring on planet New London. I did try to set it ablaze but one titan is not up that task. What i did discovered is that this base does not have shield operating yet. Waiting for further orders.

Sula Benitez out.

Edit Base is no more

[Image: sula.png]

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - Jose Benitez - 05-24-2012

**Incoming Transmission**

Comms ID ;- Commandant Jose Benitez

Target ID :- All Benitez

Senors and Senoritas,

As you are no doubt aware as part of our ongoing commitment to the Corsair Empire the Benitez are currently engaged in a number of ongoing research programs.

One of these programs has a rather special and unusual requirement.

Whilst I am not at liberty to discuss the full details of this research I am able to reveal that if successful we would see a significant improvement in our combat capabilities, as would all of the combat vessels of the Empire.

In an effort to assist in this research I am instructing all Benitez that they should actively seek to destroy the capital ships of the beings known as '€œNomads'€ and to return their remains to our secure research facility.

It is imperative that all ships undertaking this endeavour are equipped with the containment vessel that our scientists have developed. Using this will ensure that the risk of any possible contamination of either the pilot or the specimen is negligible.

Good hunting Senors and Senoritas.

Jose Benitez

**Close Transmission**

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - Valeria_Benitez - 05-26-2012

Fellow Corsairs,

The corsair empire has recently received a gift from the unioners, one of their bomber crafts.

While I am not sure why they decided to make such a gift to us or the background behind it, I am sure you all realize the chance of it for the empire.

It appears the TBH have been managing the transfer of the bomber and thusly kindly sent us their collected data from the testflights in this transmission.

I took the liberty to forward it to the science crew of the Penelope, for analysis and evaluation.

[Image: valeria.png]

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - Slavik - 05-28-2012

Comms ID ;- Ronaldo Benitez

Target ID :- Commandante Benitez

Mi Commandante,

The first sortie was successfully we gathered several prime specimens and they've been delivered to the intended destination. More sorties will follow.

Ronaldo

**Close Transmission**

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - Jose Benitez - 06-04-2012

***Incoming Message***

Target ID :- Tiberio Benitez
Comm ID :- Jose Benitez

Tiberio,

It appears that there are some IMG pilots in the bar'€¦ drinking our rum, and eating our food.

Any chance that you might be able to move them along in the near future? I don'€™t mind if you move them along out of the airlock either'€¦. If you get my drift?

I'€™m not sure that I particularly enjoy sharing a bar with people that spend more time shooting at rocks than they do anything else - not to mention that I have to wonder whether the bar is the best place to keep prisoners!

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Jose

***End Transmission***

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - Tibbles - 06-07-2012

----------------------------------------------
Target ID: ::Comandante Jose Benitez::
Comm ID: ::Tiberio Benitez::

Comandante,

The situation is under control! i have already send a message to IMG... in exchange for their crew we will take back some mining turrets and batteries... thei are not great fighters, and they hability to shot drops when they switch from a big statical rock to an agile centurion, but I must admit that they have good technology when it comes to extract raw materials from the asteroids.

And yes comandante the bar is not the best place to have such prisoners, but it seems that lately Tripoly cells are crowded with hunters, gravedigers, and other undesired people from outside Gamma.

About the prisoners they are already at Tripoli's hangar, we are preparing the trip to the place where the exchange will take place... here I attach the "whole negotiation";
[Image: datan.png]
See you at Tinos outpust senor,
[Image: tiberio.png]

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - Jose Benitez - 06-08-2012

***Incoming Message***

Target ID :- Tiberio Benitez
Comm ID :- Jose Benitez

Tiberio,

I'€™m very pleased to hear that we will soon be getting the bar back to normal and that we will no longer be required to feed this particular group of prisoners.

Perhaps it would be nice if in addition to their payment for you having rescued their men, they might also like to '€œdonate'€ a crate (or two) of some sort of fine alcoholic beverage?

It seems only fair after the bar bill they'€™ve run up.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Jose

***End Transmission***

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - Slavik - 07-08-2012

Comms ID ;- Ronaldo Benitez

Target ID :- Commandante Benitez and la familia

Mi Commandante,

Reports are true, news flashes from FP1 are true. The bretonians have established an outpost in Sprague orbit, by the look of it, they are planning to colonise.
the base location
Shielded

Response times are higher then in Bretonian house space but they seem capable. Transports are usually unprotected so easy pickings.

My suggestion: wait till they colonise and then starve them out, easier to take em when properly besieged.

**Close Transmission**