Discovery Gaming Community
Discovery Flood Pony Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Discovery Flood Pony Thread (/showthread.php?tid=67338)

Haven't done this for a while - Torch Rose - 11-03-2011

' Wrote:DOTH THOU SPEAKETH IN THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE? 'TIS TRADITION TO USE THIS MUCH VOLUME WHEN ADDRESSING OUR SUBJECTS.
okay...

Haven't done this for a while - Gytrash - 11-03-2011

While I browse this thread this is what is happening with me and my computer.
[Image: 1289788173558.png]

Haven't done this for a while - Osilon - 11-05-2011

Okay. So in the next few days me and a few friends from another board are going to be starting up a MLP RP Forum. Gonna be submitting to a few different boards, and I wanna know, is anyone really interested from here?

Haven't done this for a while - SMGSterlin - 11-05-2011

' Wrote:Okay. So in the next few days me and a few friends from another board are going to be starting up a MLP RP Forum. Gonna be submitting to a few different boards, and I wanna know, is anyone really interested from here?
...We aren't furries, and these types of things don't help to dispell the idea that we aren't. >_>

I mean, this type of thing is over the line, in my honest opinion...

EDIT: JUST BECAUSE I DOTH WANT TO ROYALLY CONFUSETH THEE MODS OF HOLY DISCO FORUMS, DOST THIS THREAD NOT BELONGETH IN YONDER MEDIA CENTER? 'TIS FOR POSTING PICTURES, KNOWNETH ALSO AS MEDIA.

...What, so furries are the only ones allowed to RP? Dude, there is more naruto or soul whatever out there than furry in terms of RP. It's fun, so who cares what people think?

EDIT: New episode in two hours. WE DECLARE YE, ARM THY LIVESTREAMS!

It's just weird... It's taking something good and fun, and carrying it to far, and ending up killing the good thing.

How is it carrying it too far? I don't quite understand that. Its taking a good thing, putting it in a new setting and having fun with it. I can understand if it was true-to-show 100% accurate, but this is just taking the base of the show, and changing the timeline entirely.

Haven't done this for a while - jxie93 - 11-05-2011

So ponies don't count as furries?

[Image: TheMoreYouKnow.gif]

There's a difference between watching the show, enjoying it, sharing and posting pictures related to the show that are entertaining, and actually pretending to be the character from the show...

Errr, we don't use canon ponies. We make our own >_> But I guess if thats your opinion on it. I don't come here to get in arguments...'specially not with you.

Also, not all bronies are furries and not all furries are bronies.