Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Sirius Coalition (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Durandal - 12-28-2012

Comm ID: General Alejandro Cordova, Head of Fighter Corps
Subject: Overdue promotion

Militsonyer Faust is hereby promoted to the rank of Commander, due to exceptional performance in the field, and has been given command of the Trotsky.

While this may seem sudden to some of you, Faust has more than proven his worth as an outstanding soldier of the Revolution, and you are to follow his orders as though they were the words of any other Commander.

For the Glory of the Revolution, General Cordova, out.

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - JayDee Kasane - 12-28-2012

---Incomming Transmission---

Identification: Julia Dorian, SCRA| Commander
Message from: Zvezdny Gorodok, room #412
Message to: Coalition, Military units
Subject: Omega 7 base siege
Priority: High

---Scanning transmission data..... complete..... loading results.....
---Video file detected..... uploading..... decoding..... opening---

[Image: 92321454.jpg]

This is Julia.

The Hessians contacted us while we were making practice fights in Omega 52. They asked us for help to destroy Rheinland installation in Omega 7. We gathered small force for it and went to Freital to meet other Hessians. When all were ready for an assault, we made our way to Walker clouds of Omega 7 and located that base. Most likely this was Daumann base. We started to shoot at base with our forces.
Some random people came to watch us and even to aid us. RoS and TBH pilots tried to scout what we were doing, but they was driven out pretty fast. We not met any defenders of a base, exept few Rheinland warships that came to us at the beginning. They was dealt with pretty fast, but because of Ion Storms I can show fancy pictures. Few more Hessians came later and helped us. Soon, we started to breach base's shields. In few hours base started to burn and few minutes later was completely destroyed.
One more victory for Revolution! Rheinland and Kanzler will fall to their knees!

For the better future! For The Coalition!

---Video file ends---
---Loosing connection with soure---
---Transmission Terminated---

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Tabris - 12-29-2012

[Image: SCRALogonoGlow.png]

Comm ID: Nikita Tabakov, Senior-Commander, CPW Lithuania

Subject: Victory!

"Comrades at arms, this evening the Corsair fools once again learned that if you poke a nest you WILL be stung, the Lithuania and a Molly Bomber discovered a pair of Corsair Capital Ships hammering away at the Bretonian Port near Prague. Using long-range sniping tactics and hit/run from the Molly Bomber we nearly subdued the enemy Osiris, however my comrade ran out of Novas so he sent a message to the Red Hessians who had a Battleship one system over while he returned to base.

The Lithuania kept the enemy immobilized while the BPA also scrambled a Destroyer and a local IMG Secondary Vessel also lended a hand, we finished off the Osiris without much difficulty and tore the Dreadnought to peices. Victory was delivered into our hands, We are now achored to Lisburn Rock enjoying the hospitality of our allies and fixing acouple small dents in our hull from when that Dreadnought managed to (to our absolute shock) clip us. Victory or Death!"

=Guncam=

Osiris Destroyed

Dreadnought Destroyed

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - JayDee Kasane - 12-30-2012

Subject: Bretonia partrol
Priority: Medium

This is Julia.

Few minus ago I came back from Bretonia. Did a small patrol of it. I came to Dublin first and assisted Mollys to kill some Corsairs that happened to breach their defence. Then I came to Leeds to hunt and destroy some GRN pilots. As whole I collected dosen of em. Also I scanned all trader ships to prevent cardamine smuggle and slavery. None of those were found.

Suddenly my scanner showed large source of energy nearby me. When I looked over there I saw strange light and some ships that came out of it ( 1 2 3). I was surprised to see Liberty here, but when I scanned ships I found Jump Drive module on Dreadnought. Probably this is how Liberty transporting aid to Bretonia, without having much time on flying all way from Liberty.
I headed to Cambrige JH and found IMG BC orbiting it. It was silent but I saw on it Survey module. Might be he was making co-ordinates for that Liberty ships?

I finished my patrol and returned to Zvezdny. Take a fancy picture - thats me on Arranmore Base.

---Video file ends---

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - JayDee Kasane - 01-03-2013

Subject: Omega patrol, Liberty fight
Priority: Low, Hight

This is Julia.

Short report about my todays action. I toke Storm and went to patrol northern Omegas. Nothing really special happened, just two traders I ran into one with Counterfit Software, and ther with Silver Ore.

Later I came to patrol Liberty and nearby NY JG in California I located large group of fighters and some other ships. There was HF, XTF, LR and LN ships. I remember we wanted to make friendship with HF so I offered em a hand and they accepted it. During fight I toke down one LR fighter and forced Bomber to flee. Then fight relocated to Ontario and I made my best in supporting snubs against Outcasts and Rogues. When whole fleet of Liberty Navy came, I hit cruise and ran away alongside with HF GB. I collected some pilots that could be of use for HWE.

---Video file ends---

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - JayDee Kasane - 01-06-2013

Subject: Liberty patrol, [HF] assist
Priority: Medium, High

This is Julia.

Another Liberty patrol, but this time more diplomatic results then propoganda and criminal hunt.

Day 1. Started with patrol of California, shooting down all Rogues I could see. Later spotted BWT that was heading to JH that leads to Penny. Ordered it to stop so I could check it for contraband, he refused, insulted Coalition and ran. I caught him, engaged, and destroyed his ship. Fools should not command space ships.

Day 2. Went deeper to Liberty. Made my way to Wespoint, but one CR Cruiser captrain saw me. I dont know if this guy on drugs or just idiot, but he started to shoot at me and claimed that he never heard that CR is not enemies of Coalition, shouted on all system that Im and enemy (CHAT). I was forced to turn back and made all way to Megellan before he left me alone. To fix some damage he caused to me I went to FP1. And what I saw there? Outcast fleet! A Dread, Dessie and GB was sitting on orbit of FP1. HF started to collect forces to kill em, also some IMG was narby, but OCs ran and docked on Mactan before we started our attack. I docked, repaired and had food and sleep.

Day 3. I finally made my way to NY system, this time without Colonials chasing me. nearby Manhattan I saw HF ships and Liberty forces. They had a fight. I quickly came closer and assisted HF ships again. Together we toke down two Dreads (1 2) and I killed one Police Liberator, whos pilot thought it will be funny to shoot at my Dragon. When all Liberty forces has been destroyed, I left HF to their bisness and set course to Coalition.

This Liberty patrol is over. Will do more later, for now - rest. I think I earned one *she smiles*.

---Video file ends---

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - JayDee Kasane - 01-08-2013

Subject: Kusari patrol
Priority: Low

This is Julia.

After Liberty, I made my way to Kepler for rest and refuel. When all my bisness was finished I entered Kusari space. Patroled Shikoku, New Tokyo and Honshu. On my way met only IC, Samura, Kishiro and Freelancer traders with usual legal cargo. Nearby Planet New Tokyo I located a base that defence turrets opened fire on me. However, nearby of Narita Outpost I saw another base, but this one was neutral, yet keeping me off docking with it. I think we should collect more information about this two installations.

---Video file ends---

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - SummerMcLovin - 01-09-2013

. . . . -Incoming Transmission-
Comm ID: Lieutenant Iain Jamieson
Subject: Target Removal

Comrades, it's Ia- eh... Lieutenant Jamieson here,

After the promotion, I got meself out a bit between trainin' sessions and ran into some Rheinlander lads in Omega-7. One ae their spies in a gunboat, didnae last long against the three ae us.

I'm just gettin' a little scratch worked out ae me Rev' after I dinged it on a Juggernaut who thought '52 was open for travellers. Meetin' up wi' Krey and a couple ae ships fae the fleet, a quick poundin' took him out. Even dropped some less fortunate pilots off at Zooky.

Signin' off,
Iain Jamieson

-Transmission end-

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Lanakov - 01-09-2013

//void post

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Lanakov - 01-10-2013

[Image: 858275553419scra.jpg]

Comrades,

I bring good news with me. The Fighter Corps paid a glorious visit to our Rheinland neighbors, scoring a nigh-flawless victory in the process, without any friendly-fire incident reported.

Our beloved Commandante herself led an attack wing composed of comrades Lockhart, Lebedewa, Faust and myself deep inside enemy territory, in the Stuttgart system. Possibly alerted by comrade Faust's cries of fear, the Rheinland Military had gathered a sizeable force to welcome us, and the battle was quickly engaged.
We've lost one of ours in the first ten seconds of the exchange, an outsider flying an unarmored Partisan that we had picked up on our way. Though saddening, it did not impact the course of the battle. Through cunning tactics and superior marksmanship, the proud Coalition fighters slowly but surely assumed control of the engagement, audacious attack maneuvers being masterfully executed with little regard to danger.

The fight was on, the overall strategy carefully unfolding itself and leading our units onwards, none doubting the victory to come. Despair started to rise through the Rheinland ranks, like rot on a cadaver. There would be no happy homecoming and medals for those unfortunate pilots, who became increasingly aggressive as fear started to cloud their judgement.
Our glorious Commandante's ship was lost during this unexpected onslaught, in no small part to the experimental nature of the newly introduced Nyxes.
Rage immediately found its way to each of our pilots' hearts ; As comrade Tabakov joined the attack, our wing demonstrated high levels of ferocity, though comrade Lockhart's tactical proficiency helped put that energy to good use, and the battle plan was kept intact.

From that point onwards, everyone of our pilots illustrated themselves on the battlefield, wearing down their assigned targets with a fine mix of skill, obedience and dedication. Rheinland ships starting going down, one after the other. Reinforcements came from both sides, but losses were kept on the enemy's. There was never question of retreat ; They fought bravely and kept to their posts until the bitter end. Their determination and ferocity made them formidable opponents, even as the odds increasingly tipped in our favor.

Finally, the last ship went down in flames to the cheers of our pilots. As the guns fell silent and the order to return to base was issued, the losses were counted. A total of seven targets were brought down where we suffered a single loss. On a sidenote, a non-SCRA ally gunship found its way on the site of the engagement, and stayed out of it scouting for any bigger target trying to interfere. However, it was lost to a critical malfunction, not impacting the battle plan in any dramatic way.

Here are pictures recounting the grand moments of the Battle of Stuttgart and the stunning proficiency of our people.

COMBAT DATA -

[Image: mini_274451bluemsgs.png]

Colonel Novikov, signing out.